Who does Sup Forums support/favor, Israel or Palestine?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_in_Israel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eilabun_massacre
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Whoever shits in toilets

Greatest ally.

Neither. Sandniga killing sandniga don't bother me

Palestine definitely. Israel makes America its bitch. Anyone who supports them is pro-cuckoldry.

Both sides?
Or do Palestinians not poo in loo?

WE HAVE BEEN GIVEN THIS LAND BY GOD, WE ARE THE CHOSEN PEOPLE

Two nuke solution.

Israel helped India during the 1971 war and 1999 war so most Indians are pro-Israel

Many Palestinians are Christians, all Israelis are Jews. That should answer you.

USA WE NEED 5 BILLION ANNUALLY NOW, WE'RE THE CHOSEN ONES DON'T GET CURSED!

Palestine

Haven't heard that one. That's pretty good.

I will support whoever is losing.
The longer these guys will be in conflict, the better for us.

>Many Palestinians are Christians
Didn't know that actually
I thought they were all goat fuckers desu

I think it's so interesting that even Sup Forums, with all of its one-sided satire, is usually divided on the issue.

neither

Never mistake political and financial dealings for friendship.

SAID THE POO IN THE LOO

Neither, they are both sandniggers

neither. drop a big enough nuke and wipe them both out

FREE KASHMIR

THEY DON'T WANT TO ASSOCIATE WITH COW WORSHIPERS

Is it even possible for an Indian to make a thread without people make designated jokes anymore?

there are a whopping 50k "palestinians" out of 4 million are Christians....ya muslim dick sucker

Palestine, they're sandniggers and mudslimes, but that is their land, Israel shouldn't even exist.

jews killing muslims

best war ever win win situation

I wasn't talking about me, I was talking about the opinions of most Indians in general

In Chile alone there are over half a million exiled Christian Palestinians. Nice disinformation, rabbi.

jews or muslims

they are both shit

>newfags still think pol is satire

Quite an articulate and well written response, user
Posts like these really help me judge my capability of understanding politics

>all Israelis are Jews
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_in_Israel
>inb4 "durr jewpedia"

I feel bad for you.

Give Kashmir to Pakistan for all I care
Bunch of fuckin faggots
India builds schools, hospitals, infrastructure, etc for them, provides them relief during earthquakes and yet they call Indian government as "oppressive"
Let them get into Pakistan, they'll see what "oppressive" government really means

stop playing with your goat for a minute and look it up, Achmed....

Neither

>be me living in Arab part of Israel
>local population retarded
>never reading or engaging in any intellectual pursuit
>sit around all day drinking tea, smoking shisha and talking about how unfair their lives are and how badly they are treated by Israel despite fact they have citizenship and many of them are quite rich from owning property
>Landlord is Christian Arab who refuses to do business with other Arabs because they are so retarded. Only does business with jews. Secretly admits to me that he likes Israel a lot but cannot say it in public because mudslime Arabs will attack him.
>worst victim culture I have ever experienced. Met almost no Arab that would admit Palestinians do some stupid stuff. Blame everything on jews, israel, USA, Illuminati, etc. One woman even says Palestinians beat their wives because of Israel occupation.

>be me going on long walks
>enjoy walking through haredi neighbourhood
>dirty, leave trash in street and do nothing
>all have 100 children
>be harassed for using electricity on Sabbath
>go to dinner with one family and they are completely insane. Barely speak Hebrew because yiddish, have 8 children, don't work, don't join army, still diss the government

>be me in Arab Christian neighbourhoods or with secular Israelis
>lots of fun
>very direct with hard-core attitude to life plus adventurous and very open and friendly
>hot women
>make great food
>good days at the beach
>going out drinking much more relaxed and fun than UK
>10/10 would recommend Tel Aviv and haifa as relaxing holiday destinations

If the UN gave Israel a different shape, then there wouldn't be a conflict.

When Israel was first created, the country went through Palestine.

But what outcome would you rather prefer would happen?

Why would Pakistan be oppressive to sunni muslim majority?

Indians are so delusional about Kashmir. They'd be way better off with Pakistan than having over a million soldiers occupy their land making rape threats.

Correction: if Israel didn't attack first, mercilessly massacring Palestinians, there wouldn't be a conflict.

Stop blaming the UN for something that's the jews' fault.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eilabun_massacre

Kill both

Oh shit he went to poo in loo university.

Israel.

1. Israel is part of the West. High living standards, good education, a free society.

2. Israel is a giant target for muslim warfare. So Europe doesn't have to bother with that. Muslims always wanted to conquer Europe, since before Charles Martel.

3. Israel is right there in the Middle East, an important ally, base of operations and with the infrastructure and their own best interest of keeping a close eye on their muslim neighbours. So we don't have to do it.

4. Israels existence in its endangered state means that the Jewish Conspiracy, if there is such a thing, is kept busy ensuring Israel stands and it gives Europe a lot of importance and leverage. It's pretty clear that the Israelis actually do not want Europe to become Muslim, because we're so close to Israel and -apart from Russia and what forces the US has stationed there- the only ones who could help.
With Europe Muslim as well, that help is questionable and the US bases currently occupying our rightful clay become more tenous in the future.

Friendly reminder if you don't support Israel, you don't support Trump - so get the fuck off Sup Forums

Nuke both

I see
Please redpill me on Balochistan then, they're predominantly sunni muslims, why do they desperately want to leave Pakistan?

Palestine

nice try

Israelis because they are superior in every regard. They have a higher IQ and they are better fighters.

“When people see a strong horse and a weak horse, by nature, they will like the strong horse”
-Osama Bin Laden

>2 non white peoples

Fuck them both, they are both cancer. The cure for cancer is radiation.

More refugees and terrorism for everyone. Also they are neanderthals and are stupid and lazy

How the fuck are you Amerifags going to forget about the USS Liberty? FUCK ISREAL

The shilling's got pretty good
Its almost indistinguishable now

Also, Afghanistan
They're almost entirely sunni but they hate Pakistan a lot, so much that they burn Pakistani flags in the streets and most Afghanis are pro-India

>How the fuck are you Amerifags going to forget about the USS Liberty?
Can you elaborate on this please?

Jews, they don't have to die. I like Jews a lot as long as they stay in their designated Jewing state.
PS are you the guy that hosts HG?

I don't care.

Look up yourself while on your loo no wait you don't have a loo.

>imlpying sand niggers wouldn't've declared war either way

Holy fuck.
That's some top level banter
What are you, Australian or something?

Neither. The U.S and GB caused this misery.
>Be Palestine
>My country has been islamic for 1400 years
>Westeners come and take away my land and create a sattelite base for oil
>Fight back
>Israel steam rolls me because unlimited support
>Economy dead
>Jihadists take over
>gg

To bomb hospitals and schools because weapons and terrorists are hidden there is simply gruesome
>The civilians get a warning
>20 mins to evacuate a hospital kek

I as a German am very troubled with Israel's politics.
Not only the German people have an obligation to not wage injust war, the jews have it too, because they know how it is to be on the receiving end.

>why do they desperately want to leave

Lol. It practically a minority. All the insurgent leaders have been practically killed off at this point. Kashmir, on the other hand, has majority populace that wants to separate from India.

Pakistan funds Afghan Taliban is the only reason for that.

Op is Jew might as well tell me if I support Pygmy gui or Pygmy haun

No one deserves it from what I can see.
If we let Palestinians rule, it's another sandnigger country
If we let Israel stay, it's going to still be a jewish country constantly controlling America.

I say we invade it and take over.

Oh shit pajeet just exposed me.

Alright thank you for the information
I wasn't provoking you, I really did want to know more about it

>Pakistan funds Afghan Taliban
Isn't that just rumors though?

You criticize one of the things I like about Israelis. Zero tolerance for terrorist bullshit. If a hospital lets terrorist hide weapons there, it deserves to be fucking wiped off the map.

>unprepared for war
>lose to invaders
>cry and complain

said every conquered people ever. Land belongs to those that can control it.

desu Israel should've just went 1488 and bombed the fuck out of palestine after they got nukes.

Israël. At least, Jews provide science, tech, and a few Nobel prizes every year. Arabs produce nothing.

But I think Jews should go easy on the Christians arabs. They are usefull and they had proven it with Lebanon before the country went to shit because of mudshits.

Blacktop the entire Middle-East

Probably not

Pakistani radical leaders think of the Taliban as 'bhai'.

>If a hospital lets terrorist hide weapons there

I am sure the hamas would've tolerated the choice of the hospital executives :^)

How's puberty going?

Here, too much to fucking type.

Then they should have died or be prepared to fight. It's not anyone else's fault but their own. They should have been prepared to die if they don't believe in fighting.

Welcome to planet Earth. You have to be prepared to defend your life, your ideals and your land.

>Pakistani radical leaders think of the Taliban as 'bhai'.
Woah

Not JIDF. Anyone that has been to Israel likes the Israeli parts more and likes the secular parts more. Even the flags that go there just to get cucked by Palestinians like it more even if they won't admit it.

Funny thing is that when the West was being faggots and boycotting us, Israel was literally our greatest ally.

thank you St Jude

mmm gib uarnium ally

I favor the use of toilets over communal outdoor shitting.

>buying into the ceramic jew

mmm you gib tritium and technology to build nukes ally

'K, thanks for the update.
How could I be so blind?

Quit mistaking convenient business partnerships for family.

Best case scenario they wipe each other out

good buisness ally, shame you went black

Afghanistan will be Pak clay sooner of later.

While India is trying to hindufy the entire nation, the realization of ghazwa-e-hind draws closer.

The government has taken the role of your defender (which it is terrible at) the Palestinian hospital didn't hire security to defend it from Jihadists.

So the hospital admins are much like your government. The people responsible for your safety and they leave it up to chance.

You've grown up in a country where your safety isn't a personal responsibility and you've been shielded from the nature of the world.

>the realization of ghazwa-e-hind draws closer

The last time a minority (sikhs) tried to revolt against the majority in India, they were burned alive
Don't see how it'd be any different if the muzzies tried it either

And who is our "real" family exactly?

"Shame" colored rainbow is the Jews plan for the racially superior European.

I would support Israel if it cut its shit out, but the zionist are like alcohlics for land, they cannot limit themselves. Mossad and its constant false flags and use of terrorism, Israel actually bombing US ships, AIPAC's insidious influence on US politics, the settlement building, all in some effort to secure some shitty land ensure I will never support Israel as it is. The Palestinians have been harmless goatfuckers for millenia, so I support them over the insidious jewish state that has only ever been a problem

White conquerors.

>Muslims always wanted to conquer Europe

>tfw i see your flag.

The only thing I support for brown people is a trip to the oven

The muslim pop is expected to double in the next 30 years.

Backed with Pakistan and half the hindu pop being malnourished, it's would be an interesting set of events.

>You've grown up in a country where your safety isn't a personal responsibility

It's called the first world

This. I am in the position where I almost want to be a Zionist but the Jew propensity for lying, half-baked schemes and betraying friends won't let me.
Israel has succeeded in tricking the world into adopting its worldview and its view of Muslims, but that doesn't make them right or trustworthy. The difference between a good Israeli and the worst Muslim terrorist is IQ points.