Is hash addicitive and dangerous? More dangerous than weed?

Is hash addicitive and dangerous? More dangerous than weed?

Fuck you

It`s more relaxing

I prefer it but it takes me more to get fucked from it

it means you have low quality hash, it is supposed to be more powerful

Don't worry about hash or weed, ganja is where the real danger is at

Some sweet sesni wouldn't go a miss right now
Shame all these autistic strains are killing off real weed

pretty sure it's addictive

sigh, underrated comment

It depends on how many marijuanas you smoke, if you inhale, and how many times you hail satan.

Most commercial hash has some degree of heroin added to it. And about a thousand other things lol. This is done to make you physically addicted to it. The lower the grade the smoke the more junk it has in it

Not more "addictive" than "normal" weed. Just more concentrated THC(if the hash is done correctly). Also makes sex cosmic

literally 80% of all hash in Denmark is filled with synthetic cannabinoids, making it extremely harmful to your body.

steady on gramps, what kinda weed were you smoking in the 70's??

Okay, I live in Sweden and smoke hash, where's your proof of this?

Bought a test kit. Also have heart problems which started with hash, went away after not smoking hash for a while, and came back after smoking it again recently.

Your a fish

It's the same thing as weed, just more concentrated.

You can't be addicted any more or less than any other thc product.

Is not feeling like shit addictive and dangerous?

For how long did you smoke and how much each time? I smoke about 0.1-0.2 grams every other day or so. Moving to California in a month so will switch to old fashion weed once there. Should I be worried about my consumption?

Probably about the same for about 2 years. Besides the heart problems, it made parts of my hand numb, which lasted for a month or two after quitting.

>test kit
Test kits show if you have THC in your system faggot, not what harm it has done to your body

>this guy
Obviously meant test kits for synthetic cannabinoids - test kits for testing your hash...

Test kits for showing what harm synthetic cannabinoids have done to your body? What kind of a fucking test kit is that

You're still making no sense at all to be quite honest

You're a fucking retard lol
Test kits for detecting synthetic cannabinoids in your hash - how much further do I have to spell it out?

So you bought the exact same hash for two years straight?

I tested 10 different pieces of hash, from different places, only 1 tested negative.