Oh shit nigga what are you doing

Oh shit nigga what are you doing

Other urls found in this thread:

abc7.com/news/multiple-people-injured-in-san-bernardino-elementary-school-shooting/1856319/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

business as usual, nothing to write home about

This is the new normal in Trump's Amerikkka

Murder suicide from two adults, murderer wasn't employed at the school. Probably some angry ex, no reports on whether students were shot. Nobody would hear about this if it didn't happen at a school.

Again? How can you deal with this, Americans?

>californians
not a problem

>California
but how could this happen! guns are banned in California!

>California
Aren't scary assault machineguns banned there?

With their trucks and our guns, a Swedish-American Union would be a lot like Mad Max.

>State with the most strict gun laws has the most shootings
Really tinkers the ol' thinker

yes and they'll always find a way to shoot each other
it's their culture

they probably arent banned in neighboring states, from where they could get them

most people
fool

or they just bought them from your cousin

BAN NEIGHBOURING STATES!!!!!

>Mahmoud defending commiefornia
Really jogs the nog'

why would you think that?
i dont even have cousins living in california

You can't legally purchase a gun outside of your home state that is not legal in your home state, and you can't purchase pistols outside of it at all unless they're sent to a gun store in your home state to be transferred to you. Of course, if you get a resident of that state to buy a gun for you it's possible, but this is illegal and called a "straw purchase". It is difficult to crack down on these without tracking how often people buy guns. If someone is buying a lot all the time they may get some pointed questions from the ATF. It is legal for a person to sell a gun to someone else without a background check so long as they can legally own it, usually this means writing up a bill of sale and taking down their drivers license info. Some careful buyers won't sell unless the person has a carry license which proves they can legally own guns. There is no system to do an instant background check as a private seller so the government is shooting itself in the foot if they want to keep guns out of criminals hands.

The states essentially don't have borders so no search is done to ensure you're not bringing anything illegal in. Sometimes California will stop people to make sure they don't have dangerous assault vegetables.

it's so easy to get a gun in murrifatland just because there are so many
you can steal that shit and sell it or buy legally and then sell to some desperate fuck illegally for minor profit

americans are so fucking lazy they don't even try to fix their shit and claim it's not possible just look at how fucking slow and lazy they are at switching to the metric system
>I prefer muh 1/57th of a half of a bent stick on a particulary cold afternoon measurements

Why the fuck are you dilly-dallying on Sup Forums? We need your walls of text at the US-Mexico border STAT

Why do people assume that guns are completely banned in California? It's just harder to get them, but it's far from impossible.

it's not even that restrictive in a vast majority of the state

Have you ever read a book, a novella, a short story, an article, or even a paragraph?

You're an embarrassment.

>tfw too intelligent to read your posts
Get. To. The. Border. And. Build.

Conveniently ignoring the increasingly restrictive "assault weapons" ban and magazine size restrictions. Still, New York State is worse in that you need a permit to even own a pistol.

Same shit different day.

It's a bit ironic that this happened in Cali because we have the toughest gun control laws and liberal dipshits will find a way to make them even MORE strict now.

Please be a Spic or a Nigger or a Muslim.

I wish they did something about it, but i doubt they want, guns make a lot of profit

>no issue without special connections
>special connections
>"special connections" in first world country

this is fucking bizarre to me if it's true, how has nobody made a case out of this yet?

W-wait a second.
Didnt this happen already?
What timeline is this?

>San Bernardino mass shooting
>which one?

Says kids died from crossfire
abc7.com/news/multiple-people-injured-in-san-bernardino-elementary-school-shooting/1856319/

We've become as dangerous as Sweden where people must fear for their lives around every corner. Sad!

>i dont even have cousins living in california
Suuure.

It's not that they're banned, it's that they have a bunch of retarded arbitrary gun laws
For example you're not allowed to have rifles with removable magazines, but if you attach the magazine to a swivel attached to the gun and feed the mag with a clip you're good to go (although there's not much stopping a criminal from just getting a removable magazine anyway
Also pistol grips for rifles are illegal, but if you get a stock with a grip built in you're good to go
It's all ass backwards, easily bypassed, and does nothing to actually curb mass shootings

The advantages in control, maneuverability, etc. you gain from a pistol grip or shorter barrel might help you in combat, but you're going to have a pretty easy time gunning down unarmed civilians either way.

I can see the removable mag restriction being somewhat useful, as it might be awkward to load stripper clips into a 10 or 20 round mag vs switching out 30 round detachable mags when you're full of adrenaline in a nightclub of panicked gays, but the people abiding these laws are probably not worth worrying much about.

The death toll from "mass" shootings and rifles in general is so small compared to overall firearm killings that it's ridiculous how much attention people pay to these weapons. It almost has me thinking there's a overarching strategy to disarm the law-abiding populace... hmm.

Anyone intelligent enough to become a successful politician should be able to see clearly the ineffectiveness of such regulations, and beyond that, I believe they're probably intelligent and coordinated enough to put on this show to convince the left leaning public that there is a major functional difference between the two rifles you posted. If successful, the californianized rifle you posted could be the scary black assault rifle of tomorrow, and so on, maybe within our lifetimes.

An especially hilarious bit of irony is that he used a revolver, which even most yuro countries allow if they allow handguns at all.

>Anyone intelligent enough to become a successful politician
There's the problem
It's not about intelligence, it's about money and popularity