Ask a full time NEET anything

Ask a full time NEET anything

How much are you getting from the government?

How do i get NEETbux?

$300 each week

have autism

What is that sugar plants?

What is your typical day

what kind? i have asperger and i get loads of money from the government tbh

>get up
>eat and get coffee or tea
>tend to my garden and plants
>maybe some vidya
>go for a walk of the weather is nice
>more vidya
>go out to the shed and make something
>go back in and play more vidya
>etc. pretty normal

aspergers aswell but haven't applied for full time neetmoney becuase my mom doesn't want me to. She thinks aspergers is curable
But I will get it sooner or later, I'm not gonna get a job and since she doesn't have one either she will have to live of my neetbux

How many Goodboypoints do you currently have?

>go out to the shed and make something
like pipe bombs or something?

Sounds pretty comfy

I want to know this too.

Why doesn't she work?

i'm not allowed to get a job for the government plus they pay my apartment, my school plus extra money to food and that.. i know i'm pretty lucky tbh

Also NEET here. Can I join the thread too?

Sure

Aren't you ashamed even in the slightest?

yup, and i hate myself pretty often.. i'm a person who just deal with it, but since they say if i don't stop doing school when they tell me too or take breaks and so on, they will send me in some hospital

Just checking, you're all fine with me.

good

Any plans to ever leave neetdom?
It won't get any easier if you do

I was neet for 2 years then seemingly on a whim continued education
Thank fuck that I did because the family hit a very tight spot just as I did

do you fap to lolis?

thats the day in the life of someone who is stinking filthy rich and doesnt need to work anymore

you lucky lucky bastard

Hello there fellow NEET

NEET here with girlfriend NEET who lives with me. Life is sad. Send help...

Autistic enough?

like stuff out of wood, nothing special

not keeping track

Because there isn't any jobs avalible, we live so far from the city and she also has a shoulder injury but refuses to go neet

why would anyone be?

nope

nah

I want autistic neet gf too

Are you both overweight and are you both constantly in a party on some game?

Hey OP, I'm pretty retarded. Chronic depression (not the emo hurr durr give me attention or I'll cut myself to black veil brides type) just constant ongoing low serotonin production. Also slight social anxiety (but on treatment for this and the depression so it's very manageable). Also autistic (although high functioning). Also alcoholic. Also browse Sup Forums.

Only problem is I have a casual job (research at local uni). It pays very well but I probably get less than 75 hours work a year, so very little actual income.

Think I can get paid for being the miserable alcoholic piece of shit I am?

>ask for help
>pretend that you're trying but can't do it
>maybe they'l leventually give up on helping you and just put you on benefits

were you diagnosed as an adult?

no i think i was around 15-16..

I was diagnosed when I was 21 but that's because my mom wasn't paying much attention to me at as a kid and never tok me to a doctor. I also swiched schools a lot becuase we moved so often so no teacher pointed out my autism either. I went to a shrink because I though I was depressed but they found out I was sperg and was diagnosed.
You know if there is any chance I can still get neetbux?

it depends where you live i think tbh.. i got mine only because i selfpointed some stuff wasn't right with me. also tried to get help with anxiety and all, didn't help tho.. idk how much they will help when you're 21