Worthless gross subhuman neck beards of reddit, where do you go to in chicago? I want to meet you and kill you

worthless gross subhuman neck beards of reddit, where do you go to in chicago? I want to meet you and kill you

Make sure you don't cut yourself on your own edge.

West Garfield Park

im so edgy its badass I am the ultimate edge

LGBT is ---->

You know what? I fucking second this. Come around West Garfield tonight if you wanna live the fuck up to your dumb post. I'm not fucking joking. I'll have a slipknot T-shirt. Let's fucking see if you can kill me.

address?

>im so edgy its badass I am the ultimate edge
it's gonna be hard to kill anyone when you can't even stay on your scooter, basement dweller.

West Garfield Park: Chicago's highest homicide rate, lowest life expectancy

thats a funny headline. Your most likely Black fuck you nigger. Im at the legacy tower in chicago come get me condo 4712 Ask for Mike I have a gun ready for you

>I want to meet you and kill you
literally, the textbook definition of an internet tough guy,
and a newfag.

Seriously!

I am so tough and so new!

>Your most likely Black fuck you nigger. Im at the legacy tower in chicago come get me condo 4712 Ask for Mike I have a gun ready for you

ha ha, already pussying out?

>inb4 hurr durr, come at me. no you faggot, you EXPLICITLY STATED YOU WANTED TO COME TO ME, NOW YOU'RE TOO SCARED TO COME TO ME, YOU FAGGOT

fly away, coward, fly fly fly...

ok fair point what is your address or street corner

Chekt

Come to k town

>ok fair point what is your address or street corner
I'm on the corner of South Keeler and West Adams streets. I'm the one laughing his ass off at your faggoty non-threats and waiting for you to join me here, though 100 bucks says you won't

>I'm on the corner of South Keeler and West Adams streets
send us a pic when he arrives

he won't. cowards who talk tough online (ITGs) NEVER follow through.
pussy probably closed his tab and is trying to forget he ever created this shitty thread.

I'm going to Lincoln Park Zoo today. I don't wanna fight. Who wants to hang?

>where do you go to in
>go to in

still there, pussy? I didn't think so.

I didnt know niggers listened to metal. Im actually not far from you and have been by you many many times. Never seen a single one of you wearing a band shirt though

>still there, pussy? I didn't think so.
he won't. he's pissing in his pants.

my cock is beautiful

show

First day in Chicago and I already spent $5 and some food between 2 beggars. Weakfag from a small town. Hard to ignore these fuckers when they get in your face.

cock cock cock cock

>I want to meet you and kill you
edgy faggot crying now?

do not give the beggars any more. tell them to shut up and move on. It helps

I have a free pizza from dominos

>where do you go to in chicago?
GTFO you whiny faggot

>worthless gross subhuman neck beards of reddit, where do you go to in chicago? I want to meet you and kill you
crybaby faggot, you don't do shit

THIS ARGUMENT WILL LAST LONGER

I SWEAR TO GOD THAT I WILL EXTEND THIS ARGUMENT