Name one thing leftists say when they are losing an argument

Name one thing leftists say when they are losing an argument.

Educate yourself.

Are you kidding me?

Racist/Nazi/facist - take your pick

You racist.

wow ok im not going to argue about htis

hillary shill detected

Please show me the basis of your argument so that I may be able to better disseminate your information.

YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE

I don't have to explain this, it's obvious

You're fucking a white male

Is this a joke?

Racist Nazi bigot white respect diversity current year

I heard it on right wing radio and Fox News and some obscure right wing news site. They never lie!

If you believe that I literally feel sorry for you.

You're a fucking white male

"Actually"

That is a strawman argument.

RACIST

You're an ignorant bigot. Please educate yourself. I've spent countless years in gender studies. I know everything about race. My teacher taught me everything. And you? A right wing extremist Nazi, telling me these racist things? Wow, just wow. Blocked!!!

>said no leftist ever, considering the fact that I've already given them multiple reputable sources

>C'MON, ITS "CURRENT YEAR"!

You're a troll!

How could you say that, given that it is the current year.

>buzzwords

Tbf you more than likely are.

uhhh hello? it's current year why do you still hold these ideas? dude it's like current year chill out and smoke a blunt

I like to call you guys faggot crybabies. No matter what a leftist says to you faggots you will think they lost.

I don't want to live in this world anymore

WE

TRUMP SAID IT SO MUST BE TRUE.

Nej!

Nice ad hom

>even though it wasn't an ad hom at all, but rather a constructive criticsm

I can't even...

WUZ

Wow dude it's not THAT easy

Ugh. I literally can't even.

KANGZZZ

I agree with you, but both sides do it.

>input argument
>shill shill shill
>support with biased source
>shill shill shill
>blame the other side for being to stupid to understand

Both wings act like little bitches.

Some -ist

LITERALLY HITLER

Still 20 trillion in debt tho.

Watch ANY of his rallies

one cannot "be" a troll.

one can "choose" to troll, if the situation warrants it.

you dumb leftist fool.

Ugh, you're an idiot don't talk to me or my wife's daughter ever again.

WELL BRING A SOLUTION INSTEAD OF A PROBLEM THEN... even when you've just brought a solution

Wow, its just... I mean like, umm. Man, that is really messed up, like ummm.. I mean, come on.

This is how american teenagers are talking as well.

I got mad because I thought you were that Canadian for a second

You just got trolled m8 ;^)

But did you know that when it snows

My eyes become large and the light that you shine can be seen?

Baby, I compare you to a kiss from a rose on the grey
Ooh, the more I get of you, the stranger it feels, yeah
Now that your rose is in bloom
A light hits the gloom on the grey

My favorite

>Nobody cares anyway, stop talking about it

Don't be mad.

I do not argue with leftists online. A leftist is a mindless drone. He just blocks out whatever you say. I just call them a nigger and move on.

They do the following
>Laugh and cover their face with their hands
>say stuff like "yeah, uh huh, oh of course!"
>speak louder than you
>im in *insert semi-hard class* or i go to *insert semi hard college* I know what im talking about!
>what did you get on your SAT/ACT back in high school?
>whats your GPA?

nah m8 i trolled you quite successfully.

>you are brainwashed by the media
>go read a book
>you are uninformed

In Germany, we call it ,,Nazikeule", translated ,,Nazi-mace". Leftists are using this, to silence all non-leftitsts. It worked, until the AFD came.

"Get Israel's diseased clitoris out of your nose". Because that's all righties ever do. You don't even need to wait to win or to lose because with this, losing is all the right ever does :)

Well played ;^)

You Aussies live up to your reputation.

I don't know whether to be mad or not, I don't know if he posted that one or if you're him or not.

This entire thread so far just goes to show that liberal progressives rarely possess any kind of independent thought. They latch on to any echochamber buzzword and repeat ad naseum.

I can't believe you were raised to believe this

what do right wingers say? this is the ultimate flaw in your people's logic. you ALWAYS think you're somehow right.

You're racist.

>I do not argue with rightists online. A rightist is a mindless drone. He just blocks out whatever you say. I just call them a racist and move on.

yup.

I can only associate that song with Danny DeVito giving a man in a wheelchair a pair of jean shorts and saluting him.

facts and reasoning

Well I don't care, I'm moving to Canada when he's elected anyways.

Whatever, I don't have to educate you.

>I do not argue with bongs online. A bong is a sophisticated debater. He just destorys whatever you say. I just call them Mohammed and move on.

that's a good joke, I genuinly kek'd, so much fucking self delusion in one post

Go back to Sup Forums

"Let's agree to disagree"

>facts and reasoning
>right wing

Pick one.

you would say the same about your views.

How/Why do you even know this?

edgy

both, because its true

>Name one thing leftists say when they are losing an argument.

"You are a loser who can't attract females like a real man".

I hear it often from feminists, women and stormcucks.

"You convinced me, thank you."

what the fuck.

It's the current year

Are you in college/high school?

Why would someone say that to someone who is already wealthy in a technical profession?

Leftists get out!
REEEEEEEEE

Bye ;)

That wasn't real communism.

>Laugh and cover their face with their hands
>say stuff like "yeah, uh huh, oh of course!"

this
they're often socially retarded and cringeworthy

graduated college, first year intern as a accountant at Merril lynch, since Im one of literally 1000 interns here I get into debates alot over pretty much whatever

yeah, they are just retarded

>one of literally 1000 interns
Jesus christ, I can't comprehend this.

Graduated with infosys degree, went to a small company and am now doing database consulting, plus maintaining the infrastructure for this company.

How does it feel to be expendable?

"What even is truth and knowledge?"

>only liberals do this

idk, its not actually 1000, Im practically guaranteed a job paying around 50k next year so thats nice. You know that like 90% of all start up companies fail right

Ok, we are definitely done talking about this! I just can't.

Check your privilege.

Your source is racist!

DROP DEAD!!!! YOU SHOULD ACCEPT THAT GENDER OPINIONS IS LITERALLY TRIGGERING ME!!!!!!!! can we just have a post about anthroamorous WoCs that doesn't get co-opted by fucking hetero-overprivileged people????? I'VE ALREADY TOLD YOU TO LEAVE GENDERPLATONIC-ALIGNED CROSS-DRESSERS THE FUCK ALONE, YOU BINARY-ELITIST ESSENTIALIST!!!!!!!! HOW DIFFICULT IS IT TO JUST RESPECT THAT I'M GRAYROMANTIC THIS MONTH!!!!!!! i literally hope your fucking asshole prolapses!!!!!!!! please leave me alone.
just a friendly reminder: how fucking difficult is it to just quit kinkshaming demiromantic, nonsexual & androsexual-identifying survivors!!!!!!! YOU'RE LITERALLY PERPETUATING WHITE WOMYN FEMINISM & MALE ENTITLEMENT, YOU MALE-PRIVILEGED DUDEBRO!!!! you can be a metrosexual minority & still have white fucking privilege!!!!!!!! ACCEPT THAT NON-SEXUALITY CULTURE IS LITERALLY INCREDIBLY TRIGGERING TO ME!!! YOUR DAMN PIECE OF SHIT GENDER-PRIVILEGED OPINIONS ARE WORTHLESS!!!!!!! get off my fucking case or i'll literally report you for harassment!!!!!!! i literally don't need your worthless advice, you white-normative nazi!!!!!!!! try again, mouthbreather.

LET ME MAKE THIS ABUNDANTLY CLEAR: YOU'RE LITERALLY PERPETUATING THIN FEMINISM, YOU WHITE-NORMATIVE FASCIST!!!! PEOPLE LIKE YOU DESERVE TO FUCKING DIE!!!!!! how fucking difficult is it to just respect fat love & gay rights separatism???? I'M CRYING RIGHT NOW, YOU CISHET-PRIVILEGED OPPRESSOR!!!!!! WHY THE HELL SHOULD I RESPECT YOUR FUCKING RAPIST OPINION???? you'll literally never understand my fucking polyracial princex issues!!!! i've already told you to accept that cis feminism & non-ethnic feminism is fucking problematic!!!!! fucking white womyn-elitist people.
ROT IN HELL!!!! IS IT SO FUCKING DIFFICULT TO ACCEPT THAT MALE DOMINATION & GENDER ROLES IS INCREDIBLY ANNOYING!!!! WHY DO YOU FEEL THE NEED TO DESEXUALIZE ANTHROPLATONIC-IDENTIFYING AMPUTEES??? you'll never understand my obese minority struggles!!!!!!!! FUCK YOUR FUCKING INTERNALIZED MISOGYNISM, YOU CIS-PRIVILEGED ESSENTIALIST!!!!! YOU CAN BE AN OMNIRACIAL RABBITKIN & STILL HAVE SOME NON-ETHNIC FUCKING PRIVILEGE!!!! YOU'RE LITERALLY PERPETUATING SMALLFAT OPINIONS, YOU UTERUS-BEARER-NORMATIVE MRA!!!! i'm literally 100% done.

>start up companies
I'm not part of a start-up. I said small.

It's less than 50 employees, but has been around for nearly a decade.

I'm already making over $50k, graduated last year. In Houston, low cost of living.

How did you fuck up so bad doing accounting?

how did I fuck up? Nigga I just graduated last year too and Im already an Intern at one of the biggest banking companies in the world. 50k job next year and thats only gonna grow.