DONALD TRUMP'S IMMIGRATION PLAN: MASS TOUCHBACK AMNESTY

Eric Trump: My Dad's Immigration Plan Includes Amnesty
youtu.be/Crqo887vot4?t=315

"The point isn't just deporting them, it's deporting them and letting them back in legally. He's been so clear about that and I know the liberal media wants to misconstrue it, but its deporting them and letting them back legally."

Donald Trump: Give Illegal Immigrants Legal Status
edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1507/29/cg.01.html
edition.cnn.com/2015/07/29/politics/donald-trump-immigration-plan-healthcare-flip-flop/index.html

"One, we have a law, right? You're supposed to come in legally. I would get people out and I would have an expedited way of getting them back into the country, so they can be legal. Let them be legal."

"We have to bring great people into this country. OK? And I want to bring – I love the idea of immigration, but it's got to be legal immigration. Now, a lot of these people are helping us, whether it's the grapes or whether it's jobs. And sometimes it's jobs. In all fairness, I love our country, but sometimes it's jobs that a citizen of the United States doesn't even want to do. There are jobs that a lot of people don't want to do. I want to move them out. I want to move them back in and let them be legal. But they have to be in here legally."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YImMjNEc1bI
youtube.com/watch?v=If69McPZEUQ
nationalvanguard.org/2016/05/trumpery-cubed/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-05-05/trump-picks-former-goldman-partner-and-soros-employee-finance-chairman
nationalvanguard.org/2016/05/who-controls-donald-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=cOqKp3AYhPA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How can Sup Forums ever recover?

>send them back
>ten years later they can reapply and be accepted if they meet set criteria
wew lad

certainly they will improve themselves in those ten years so they will actually benefit us! good goy, we need those immigrants!

We can't prevent immigration from happening you Mong. Trump is just doing what he can, deporting illegals and making it hard as fuck for them to get back in

> we cant prevent immigration
> come on goy, you'll never stop immigration, just accept it

Nothing wrong with this. Deport them all and accept the good ones. America used to accept qualified immigrants, not welfare sucking leeches.
Trump also wants to make it easier for euros to immigrate here.

>remove tacos
>build wall
>filter out the rotten/spoiled tacos (90%)

How is this a bad thing?

I am now a #cruzmissile

Trump has been saying this for awhile now you retarded shill.

"By the way people, we want people to come in. But we want them to go through the legal channels"

Im going to laugh when the media tries to switch the narrative to try and dissuade Trump voters. "Trump is a racist and wants to deport all brown people from Mexico, don't vote for him!" to " Trump wants Mexicans to be able to immigrate legally! Don't vote for him!"

>We can't stop immigration from happening
THEN WHY THE FUCK DOES HE WANT TO BUILD THE WALL THEN YOU STUPID FUCKING NIGGER? DO YOU EVEN THINK?

All of this denial.

Where does it say that Trump will filter out the "leeches"? The criminals, sure. But show me that Trump will also get rid of the welfare users.

Majority of welfare recipients are here legally.

He's literally said this since the beginning. Where the hell have you been?

come on goy trump is going to save the white race

youtube.com/watch?v=YImMjNEc1bI

youtube.com/watch?v=If69McPZEUQ

nationalvanguard.org/2016/05/trumpery-cubed/

zerohedge.com/news/2016-05-05/trump-picks-former-goldman-partner-and-soros-employee-finance-chairman

nationalvanguard.org/2016/05/who-controls-donald-trump/

>Now, a lot of these people are helping us, whether it's the grapes or whether it's jobs. And sometimes it's jobs.

I can't believe people actually voted for this fucking idiot.

Why are there so many Trump shills that say
>HURR DURR HE'S LITERALLY SAID THIS SINCE DA BEGINNING
Everytime he flip flops

What the fuck.

Why is that illegal immigrant activist guy not fucking deported?

> MASS TOUCHBACK AMNESTY

LOL you guys are actually that retarded...

LEGALLY = immigrate following the law. Lawful immigration takes a couple of years, includes background checks and quotas for certain jobs.

0.02$ have been donated to hillary shill account

Everything has been answered by now, stop feeding the paid Hillary shill

Also he never mentioned amnesty in the video, why can't Hillary supporters argue with the truth?

trumpcucks on suicide watch

I'm not a shill, or a Hillary trust fund, but if trump flip flops on another argument I'm not going to be a supporter anymore. I can stand the bathroom trannies and some other stuff, but his main campaign promise was to build a wall and let them get in legally, not amnesty. I'm drawing the line here. If he switches again he loses my vote

Illegal imigration

Immigration is a good thing when you're bringing in good people. Trump has been saying this the entire fucking time but retards like you listen to whatever the liberals and "conservatives" on the news tell you he said, rather than what he actually said, so this is coming as a surprise to you. The entire thing is a nonissue.

Why is Trump acting alike such a liberal now?

If you were an actual Trump fan and read the 2016 Campaign Bible then you would already know this. It makes me laugh when I see these Trump posers/Anti-Trump Shills on this board

How so

Which is why it's going to be made harder for welfare leeches to get in. Other countries check the assets of immigrants or require them to have a job waiting for them before letting them in, we can do the same.

>i cant stand that businessman said he doesnt care if a paying customer uses the bathroom

you're fucking retarded, and a bad shill

>Why is Trump acting alike such a liberal now?
>now
>implying he was never a liberal in Republican clothing
We tried to warn you, Trump cucks but you wouldn't listen. You were blinded by the MAGA memes despite being issued evidence of his liberal past.

big difference is the criminals won't be welcomed back.

see

> I love our country, but sometimes it's jobs that a citizen of the United States doesn't even want to do. There are jobs that a lot of people don't want to do.

I can't be the only one completely appalled by this, from Trump?

At this point I can't tell if pol is full of brainwashed peons in denial or being raided by actual JIDF Trump shills.

The truth burns them

Thank you based informant.

>le xddd shill
No, I'm not a shill, and you aren't acknowledging my argument of amnesty, and instead going into full defence mode for trump. I liked him at the beginning before he went out of bounds. Now he's embracing liberal views on things that are traditionally conservative

> likes immigrants at all

you're obviously new

What argument do you have m8 legal immigration is not Amnesty

Trump is a closeted homosexual

It's not a flip flop, this was discussed earlier. Amnesty is not deporting anyone and that's nowhere in Trump's plans.

>Where does it say that Trump will filter out the "leeches"?

It says so right on his fucking website you illiterate shill.

>I'll just keep calling them goy instead of coming up with an arguement.

Didn't stop them from coming in the first place

Because he never flip-flopped at all, you're just stupid enough to listen to what the media says he said rather than what he actually said.

do white people wanna pick fruit all day?

But will that include illegal immigrants currently residing the United States who will deported and then be given de facto amnesty?

>shill threads all day and night using the same 4-5 images in the OP

Wow it's almost like a bunch of outsiders are spamming us with anti-Trump propaganda that intentionally takes Trump quotes out of context!

Is this how smarter people felt during this whole Trump meme?

Poor white people including all poor Americans will have to if we are to fix our system for the better m8 sorry.

Every single Jew who immigrated here under the refugee status lied on his application. They were receiving benefits and government cash for five years after arrived. They do the same with Africans and Muslims now. Every time I see some Ethiopian I wonder how many people he raped and mugged before coming to the US, they don't even have their background s checked.

If they speak English or have lived here a certain amount of time without any criminal offenses I would be OK with allowing them citizenship if they worked on US infrastructure projects for a couple years.

>muh outsider

Absolutely. I spent months in California looking for exactly that type of job, because I was about to have a family and I needed work and all service jobs are owned by teen girls. I couldn't find anything thanks to all of the legal immigrant workers.

This isn't even new information. Fuck your shit thread.

What do you mean the crime for entering illegally is deportation m8

This.

This argument of ''we cant stop it'' its just retarded.

Fuck off you faggots, we can stop it.

It's what you'll tell yourself to believe you're one of the smarter people

punishment*

someone coming in legally has an extensive background check, has to pass a citizenship test, has to learn basic english (some exceptions for older people) and swear an oath to the united states.

we must curb illegal immigration but legal immigration is fine.

Let's better stop having white nations rather than having our people having healthy traditionally white countryside jobs, r8 m8? I mean the horror!!

it's almost as if people who've been here the whole time are all noticing a trend at the same time.

You're clearly a shill.

Reminder we need to reaffirm we are talking about illegal immigration

Where did I ever say I wanted a wall? That is old information. What a shit thread. You're falling for his media games. He is a master persuader

>It's impossible to round up these people
Why are these people denying the Holocaust?

10 years is way too long for them to come back and pick back up were they were and meeting the criteria is way too high for some

may as well ban them forever

>Jeremy Diamond
kek

Funny how you're picture shows anti-Trump people holding pro-immigration signs. All of the "Hillary shills" are actually calling out the pro-immigration stances of Trump while all of you are like "legal immigration isn't that bad, goys- I mean, guys"

your*

THIS and is one develops something worth while later in life they can apply and come back as a asset

>10 years is way too long for them to come back and pick back up were they were
>and meeting the criteria is way too high for some
"I don't care"

Legal immigrants don't drain the economy dry, and we can catch the criminals and drug runners in screening. No problem here. You just fell for the "They just like Trump because he'll get rid of brown people" narrative.

Legal immigration is not bad m8 and never has been a issue of his campaign sorry

So you're choosing between three libtards. How pathetic.

I dont understand what your not getting m8

>implying Sup Forums ever thought Trump was anti-immigrant

Wew lad

>$0.02 has been deposited to your PayPal account by Correct The Record PAC

JIDF detected

If there are illegal immigrants who are able to provide for themselves, yes. If they can provide for themselves while paying taxes then they're helping our country.

ITT: Shills getting lazy

Legal immigration has never even been uttered from trumps mouth as a campaign issue m8 prove me wrong

>My Dad's Immigration Plan Includes Amnesty
He literally doesn't say anything like that.

Nice try kikes.

Prove me wrong.

No m8 they violated the law

Legal immigration has never even been uttered from trumps mouth as a campaign issue m8 prove me wrong

Which is why they get deported first, as the law requires. What are you not getting here?

i must of miss read
>If there are illegal immigrants

as they would still be in such a status

Sure its been done before. Them nazis didnt care, obviously. Then there we were in 1942 with them Japs.

Could be done, unless you want there to be crimes against humanity. Which i assume you done care about that.

Yeah, this is a retread of Jew logic attacks where their entire thinking depends on imposing a caricature of your position and then getting you to agree. Like they're asking, would you please be my strawman so I can attack you more easily? Opposing illegals and cartels has nothing to do with legal immigration or Hispanic-identified people, so the only contradiction is in OP's head, where it shares cramped quarters with numerous cocks.

good goy, just say it enough times and they'll believe you... remember, immigrants are good! brown people are good!

Legal immigration is a completely separate issue, but I suspect you know that. You're just being intellectually dishonest to try to support your position which has already been BTFO in this very thread

I addition, who do you suppose we (whites) should vote for, if not Trump? Fuck off niggerfaggot.

This
Thats why is important to reaffirm the basic reality of the visitation and how it dismantles their theme such as pointing out legal immigration never being even brought up by trump in this campaign as a issue.

>Build wall, kick out, force them to apply as legal citizens
>Sup Forums BTFO, GUESS YOU HAVE TO VOTE HILLARY NOW SO SHE CAN DESTROY ALL BORDERS

>it's now a liberal point of view for making people go through immigration legally

???????????????

still have not proven me wrong

>drug runners crossing legally

Lol no

I'm voting Trump, he's still got the policies closest to what I want, but I wish we could openly discuss that he's a lying kike puppet who won't actually be as good for white America as he claims to be

>There are jobs people don't want to do

Sorry Trump but that's bullshit.

What do exist though are jobs that are shitty that also pay shitty because you can get away with it because there has been a surplus of illegals who think $7 an hour is good money.

If illegals all get out, business owners/farmers can just raise wages, and you can bet your ass LEGAL citizens will work it.

>implying we want to vote for either

youtube.com/watch?v=cOqKp3AYhPA

Has any politician EVER been as good for ANYONE as the claim to be?

I don't believe Trump to be perfect. But these are weak attacks by shills. Practically everyone here knows Trump's policies.

Pointing them out and taking quotes out of context are as our boy Stef would say.. pic related