Fuck this is a hard decision on what to vote for. I loved the Tick...

Fuck this is a hard decision on what to vote for. I loved the Tick, especially the comedy/dramatic take on it but on the other hand I've been a JCVD fan all my life and really enjoyed the pilot.

What show did you vote for Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B01J77U1LY/ref=atv_hm_hom_1_c_s9p7167_4_2?_encoding=UTF8&pf_rd_i=home&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_p=2584089042&pf_rd_r=BMKA2TQXZMX9M0XH4H1N&pf_rd_s=center-7&pf_rd_t=12401
youtube.com/watch?v=claY2UU9-5c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Van Johnson was really good, though honestly I much preferred the idea of JCVD as a TV series without the "secretly an international man of mystery" stuff. An eccentric out of work actor getting by is way more interesting

I think it was almost a parody of Steven Seagal's claims.

Probably, but Van Damme doesn't look like a fat mess while saying it.

voted for Van Johnson. Not a fan of the Tick.

I don't think that I can vote over here but I want JCVJ to win!
I just love the modern JCVD.

>van damme's obsession with twins/clones/doubles made it into the first episode
>but they messed up the timecop quote
reee

Voted for this show. Tick was alright wouldn't mind seeing it greenlit but JCVD is the clear winner even with the generic spy shit.

>it's coconut water. All the plumbing is cocnut water
>I don't get it
>of course you don't

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

no one will ever check your ethnicity when you die, they'll just load you in the oven like the trash you are pottery

>paternal grandmother
Don't you think you're reaching here?

His best moment was when he went to check John Krasinski's ethnicity and got his asshole blown the fuck out.

that's not that far your moron

Kek at the end when he's telling Mrs. Cosby that his woman is getting fucked by N-word Jim

voting for JCVD. My friend writes for the show and is a big guy. Tick is lame.

>Don't you think you're reaching here?

Man, don't underestimate the effort these dudes will put into background jew investigations. It must be exhausting.

>hears song on the radio.
>Looks it up, finds out their former drummer has an aunt that converted to Judaism.
>DROPPED

If you're not a lying faggot tell him more JCVD doing JCVD things and less spy shit

>DROPPED
>ROPPED
>OPPED
>PPED
>PED
>ED
>D

where do we vote ?

Click on feedback

amazon.com/dp/B01J77U1LY/ref=atv_hm_hom_1_c_s9p7167_4_2?_encoding=UTF8&pf_rd_i=home&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_p=2584089042&pf_rd_r=BMKA2TQXZMX9M0XH4H1N&pf_rd_s=center-7&pf_rd_t=12401

thx

Oh noes, now I hate my childhood hero who's even more awesome nowadays.

Judaism is only passed from the mother though. It would only be a case if Van Damme's mother was a jew

Next episode is him losing HUCK to the guy from American Ninja Michael Dudikoff and him teaming up with Sasch Mitchell from Kickboxer 2/Step By Step who is a double agent on a movie set.

Jove, no doubt.

Look at the scene of him holding the Variety magazine. Look at the cover.

:^)

Just finished watching it, had a blast.
I really hope it gets picked up, I even went through the complete voting procedure to vote for it, which is absolutely not my style.

HE IS DELIVERED FROM THIS GRIEVOUS SIN

SO SAYTH I

VAN DAMME WILL NOT GASSED

youtube.com/watch?v=claY2UU9-5c