Hey white boy I heard you don't like rap music

>hey white boy I heard you don't like rap music
>don't you think that's kind of racist

This has literally never happened before.

I do like some rap music. Come to think of it, almost all of it is made by white German men....

>hey white boy
>if you don't start listening to drake we can't keep having sex
>because that's racist

No but calling me white boy is you fucking jigaboo

>who you callin white boy, spear chucker?

>you don't think Kanye is a great artist?
>I'm mad at you now you're being such a racist white boi right now
>I'm leaving, bye white boi

Why do beautiful females always fuck up their faces with make-up?

Good thread OP

>I..I like Eazy E and Bone thugs, is that enough

Hold on fellas, I speak jive...

Ayy you dumb bish, if you wanna listen to some real shit you can ride muh diyuck while we listen to Love Deluxe by Sade.

I'm not saying I'm a desperate virgin, but for that ass, listening to Drake is a sacrifice I'm willing to take.

But, Baby, I do like Kanye! I've got Yeezus and 808s in my car. Just because I didn't like Pablo doesn't mean I'm done with him. I also got Busdriver and shit too. Please don't leave.

White bois (and girls) eat that shit up because its shilled like crazy all over MSM. As a result of their love for it they start adopting the vocab and fashion and trying to make it themselves. Then blacks get angry and accuse them of appropriation.

Whitey cant win.

Oh ok well I don't date cuckolds with shit taste. Sorry white boy

I would say and do anything to fuck this woman.

You've been cucking me! What the fuck! Why would you lead me on while getting dick from somebody else?! Should I get tested? If you leave better come back with a truck cause all your shit's gonna be on the curb.

What the fuck is this thread

faggotry

LARPing and autism

Would be telling her that I like her, and don't give a fuck whatever she listens to.

wtf I love rap now

underrated post

i mean pretty girls do like trap music so eh hehe