Ultra Gay

Gay

both are faggots

Its a trap!

Ultra mega gay

overused comic that incerates my brain cells beyond comprehension

Gayest thing I have ever seen.

GAAAAY senor chang .gif

Lmao get off your high horse and realise your on the Sup Forums on Sup Forums new fag

I know! If someone chooses to not worship mental illness, why should we condemn them?

Nice wishful thinking.

The dude who turned into a chick wouldn't stun you like that, she's still a mentally diseased man. Gay as shit

Lmfao the last pannel should be the freak hannging from a noose, suicide is the only fix for these freaks.

Lmao ik

If this was true the guy who took hormones would have killed himself during teenagehood. Fucking gay propaganda bullshit comic. Kill yourself OP.

you sound like the only fuckin faggot hear buddy. this fucking trans brigade shit prob gets your micropenis/clit as hard as it is for you to accept the fact that traps are men.

Super ultra major gay

This

Kek'd

I'm OP I think this is cancer I was just asking for thoughts, no need to be a fucking cunt

Society is not ready for this, humanity has enough problems to deal with. So until then pls stop making things more complicated

Fucking kek

kek

do people actually like ginger soulless people.

agree with this 2

because if that's all it was, it would be fine.

how do you know if someone is homophobic? don't worry, they will tell you.

10/10

Nice.

Let me guess, no one understands what you're going through?

being edgy is perfect?
smells like 12 in here

Forgot XXY

as a ginger, I will answer this.

no. no they don't. the females get some play, but the males not so much. and even then, the females only get objectified as an exotic fetish. us males, its sort of the same way, but even more autistic; I attract a lot of damaged goods.

we stick together a lot, with subtle acknowledgements to each other when we are in the same place. I have had casual sex with a lot of ginger girls, and I am telling you right now: if you have a ginger girlfriend, she will cheat on you with me.

hello newfriend

I'm not going through anything that a normal dude with a big dick doesn't have to put up with. I'm saying that if people like you didn't find the need to inform everyone you meet how much you hate fags, we might respect your position more. for the time being, you just come across as a social hand grenade that cant wait to impress everyone with your weapons grade autism.

>inb4 MUH BATHROOMS

thanks, but I'm 25 and why I can't imagine a world with a perfect woman like everyone else? it's too personal to say it in Sup Forums? can you see the size of this?

If it has a dick it's not a girl.

if it has a vagina, is it not a man?

so if I fuck a guy with a vagina, its not gay because he is not a guy?

An inverse penis, a vagina does not make.

Like if you flip a banana peel inside out, it's not a fucking watermelon.

Does he fuck him?

>so if I fuck a guy with a vagina
Guys don't have vaginas.

Your b8 is bad and youre stupidity is high

Check between her legs. There's no bulge

that isn't my question. I'm talking about a man, who has a vagina. he was born with it, does that make him a woman?

Buck angel is fine i guess

But user, she's not a man in the first place.

Nice

so a vagina automatically makes someone a woman? what if they are born with a penis and testacies as well?

/thread

nice dick girl

well user, thats called a hermaphrodite.

Sup Forums in four frames

That's we call a hermaphrodite. Usually doctors will perform surgery to remove one of the genitalia so the kid can live a normal life as one gender or the other.

Liberace gay.

so if the person is a hermaphrodite, and the penis is removed but the vagina is kept, is it gay for me to have sex with them?

yes

holy fuck you are retarded
no doctor would remove a genitalia if it is not causing direct hard to their life
dont try and be a doctor you stupid fuck

Not any of the people you are doing mental gymastics with but I don't think there have been cases where a herm has 2 fully functional sex organs, usually one is mangled to shit and not functional.

No, the hermaphrodite is now a female.

Although if you want to get technical, you could call them gay for fucking a hermaphrodite. Cause even if you remove the dick, they were born a hermaphrodite and will always be that.

I've met a hermaphrodite irl. She even says she sees herself a hermaphrodite but just is a girl because she has a vagina and not the dick.

>We found the retard
Don't talk about shit you have no clue on whats happening. It's not a fucking life threatening surgery to remove genitals idiot.

Also to add toThis user is correct for the most part.

first off no sound minded doctor removes an organ from the body if it doesnt risk their life.
2nd its not the doctors call you retard
being this stupid and still alive must be an accomplishment for you

The doctor doesn't decide you idiot. It's safe to assume the child is birthed, correct?

You dumb or something? Doctors remove genitals off people all the time.

And of course it's not the doctors call, you're fucking even more retarded to bring that up. Of course they ask the parents. All the doctor can do is give their professional opinion and diagnosis.

Honestly though, you have to be trolling, no one is this retarded and able to type on a computer.

If you aren't trolling, go back to the Westboro baptist church and kill yourself.

it's a joke nigel

HAHAHA holy shit

i want to see the day where medical diagnosed chromatic abberation classificate as a own gender.

>Are you a male or a female
>klinefelter

>Doctors remove genitals off people all the time.
yup pretty reasonable statement without any facts.
>All the doctor can do is give their professional opinion and diagnosis.
yup another unsubstantiated statement, why dont you become a fox journalist and spew bullshit out for trump without basis

give me the figures of doctors saying they should remove 1 genital that does not cause risk in health

Don't worry, we will get you help. I'm here to support you.

when this shit is already getting old af and fags on Sup Forums never even seen it. Normie ass board i swear.

>A book if you ever read
Katrina Karkazis, Fixing Sex: Intersex, Medical Authority, and Lived Experience

jurology.com/article/S0022-5347(05)61357-2/fulltext?cc=y=

>Here is a video on how sex change works for ya lad
cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/news/a50543/how-does-male-to-female-surgery-work/

medlineplus.gov/ency/article/003269.htm

The fact is, if a child is born with both sets, one is going to be less developed and will be removed whether it's a long process or then and there. Typically if its then and there its minor as fuck.

Its really old i know but i felt like posting it cause it was really the only remake of this shit comic that i actually kek'd at

That's not even a girls bike.

yeah because "1" study of intersex is infallible and is "always the right thing to do"

i can site hundreds of website stating that it is otherwise
"More recently, the opinion of many experts has shifted."
medlineplus.gov/ency/article/001669.htm

its not that hard to find an argument that dictates what you say is right

give me the actual figures of doctors who give their opinions on this
because i call bullshit on this, every medical practice gets reascended

accurate

AND THE BACKED UP SEWER OF FAGGOT POSTS ROLLS ON

FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR CANCER FAGGOT POST

r those supposed to be the same ppl? Is it about being trans? Or is it the girl was a flat tomboy and a late bloomer? Or is it about a boy just being a crossdresser? If it was a boy 1st, did he do it to spite the other guy? Did he do it to make a fool out of that other guy? Wouldnt the other guy recognize his acquaintance? Would he be convinced?

Only 1 out of 1000 traps turns out fuckable. The rest look like orangutang's in tutu

i mean how does that not make it a vagina?
if your argument is then he has no uterus, then does a woman with a historectomy count as a man?

if its litteraly an inverse penis, then its a vagina, by definition thats what a vagina is anyways.

A liberal will be sure to tell you that you used their incorrect pronouns and force you to say it under thread of constantly labeling you as homophobic. I work with a transsexual and I cannot be myself and say their real pronouns (birth pronoun) without fear because I know that if I do it could have negative repercussions, so I'm scared I might accidentally slip up one time.

>1 study

So you didn't read any of it, and instead of actually refuting anything you say
>its not that hard to find an argument that dictates what you say is right

Which is funny because it invalidates your own source...

But oh wait...your source proves my point
>"The best answer will depend on many factors, including the specific cause of the intersex."
>"Many experts now urge delaying definitive surgery for as long as is healthy, and ideally involving the child in the gender decision."
>Eventually definitive surgery happens

To dumb that down for you, basically, if a child's ambiguous genitalia isn't minor at birth and more complex some doctors recommend waiting and gradually lead up to definitive surgery. This is aided with different therapies. But then again, this is just this one source.

>give me the actual figures of doctors who give their opinions on this
because i call bullshit on this, every medical practice gets reascended
You're literally asking me to go out and find every doctor by hand to tell you, you are retarded. What do you mean by figures? You want me to go find a pie graph that says X says this Y says that?

I gave you a list of articles, and two of them branch out into other articles. The book I gave you is written by a woman that was born a hermaphrodite and later became a doctor and how she feels about the subject and what she recommends. Go fucking read it if you know how to read, you might like it.
>You'll probably just foam at the mouth and burn it

infantile humor/ pointless comic. completely lame

Traps are fucken more gay than real gay men.

YOU'RE INFRINGING ON MY RIGHTS TO OPPRESS YOU REEEEEEEEE

>HOLD THE PHONE.png
>I RECOGNISE THAT BULGE.jpg
>POST IT.jpeg2000
Good times.

wtf, how can you say that any source is bias but then ask for sources?

Rofl I seriously wanna understand how trannies are equivalent to the apocalypse for you people. I laugh everytime, every fucking time. Are you idiots afraid of the inside of your own brain too? I'm glad you fucking faggots actually break down into fits when you see one of the chosen ones, eat shit and die. I don't think it's a good idea to become trans but I don't turn into a shit throwing ape when I see someone who is.

They should just cut their dicks off at birth.

How is anyone being oppressed just by using different pronouns? Are you retarded? If anything the pronoun use should obviously be protected under free speech, but nope liberals hate free speech and they want censorship of things that offend them.

And female circumcision too!