twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

CHI

God took that land from you.

The Anglo potent mind is powerless against the fecund Chicano womb, senior

CHI

wtf are you doing there in mejico ese?
make america mexico again

>tfw I could have had Spanish citizenship if this was still a thing today

maybe if you were better at war you could still have it. but you're not so you lost it. lmaooo HHAAHAHAAHAHAAHA

fuck off spics

>tfw you will never live in a world where Mexico was settled by the Portuguese instead of the Spanish
>tfw no Bunda gf

>t. 56% and going down

ESTADIOS

Rude
I'll be there soon
Rude

>he's actually happy the country is getting less white

you're just gonna live in mexico 2.0 mi amigo

>Two Monterreys
What did we mean by this

>CHI
-LANGO?

no, he meant CHIcago

>CHI
-STOSO?

>CHI
-NGAS?

>CHI
-chis grandes?

>CHI
ngaderas

Strange, that map says SPANISH, not mexican.

All inhabitants of the Iberian peninsula are CHICANOS. Chicanos are the most powerful race in the world

There are probably more, Spain also has a Monterrey.

i live in Guadalajara (Spain) apaprently it is a mexican state too.

Just a city, the state is Jalisco

>mexican says land is mine
>map of spanish-america colonies in 1810

kek

New Spain was as Spanish as New Galicia was Galician. Or in other words, Mexico is as Spanish as Jalisco is Galician: they are not.

The history of Mexico is considerably longer than the foundation of the national state. Do you think we can stop considering Sor Juana, Ruiz de Alarcon or the cathedrals of our cities because they came before the current Mexican state? Rather, they are part of our heritage and the permanent construction of the Mexican nation, whatever that may mean.

It would be as absurd as to say that Vivaldi, Albinoni, Marcello, and Brescianello were not Italians because at that time Venice was a state of its own; Absurd, they were all Italians. Or like saying that Bach, Telemann, Handel and others were not Germans, because Saxony, Thuringia, and Prussia were separate states fighting each other; Absurd, they were all German.

Be it Tenochtitlan or New Spain, they were, still are, and will always be Mexico.

1810 was also the year where New Spain declared independence.

The city placements on this map always make me lol.

Monterrey and San Diego are both on the coast, Spaniards and/or Mexicans never founded any settlements farther than 15 miles from the ocean in California.

I like the name Vieja California though. 'Baja' doesn't really caputre the reality of the peninsula.

The Californian Moneterey was a military presidio and the capital of the territory for a while. There's still a military presence there to this day; the Department of Defense runs their top language school there.

> Do you think we can stop considering Sor Juana, Ruiz de Alarcon or the cathedrals of our cities because they came before the current Mexican state? Rather, they are part of our heritage

>our heritage
>our

kek. all these things were made by spaniards you chicano stupid. your only heritage are the destroyed piramedees and the gold we stole you.

>chicano
>that braindameged post
Calm down, Antonio Banderas

>that bible

>Bach, Telemann, Handel and others were not Germans
Ok

To be fair you guys really didn't populate places like Texas as much as you should have.

actually 70 is a significant number in mexican history, the PRI, a one party dictatorship, lasted 70 years

Americans should'nt have brought slaves into Mexico and refused to pay taxes

Do you really believe this?

What is there to believe? The people who lived for 300 hundred years in the core of New Spain, not only had the same demographics as current Mexico, but that part of New Spain was the same as current Mexico, only with a different name. I'll say it again, New Spain was as Spanish as New Galicia was Galician. Or in other words, Mexico is as Spanish as Jalisco is Galician.

THIS LAND IS MINE

GOD GAVE THIS LAND TO ME

But I don't want giant imperial California. I want comfy nation state California with just alta and baja.

That's SPAIN's

mexcrement have never ruled over that land

>Spanish Louisiana
>1810
Ummm no you gave it back to France in 1802 and they immediately sold it to us in 1803.

If you're Puerto Rican you can still get it.

youtube.com/watch?v=WNPdWuLztAA

I'm pretty sure the Cheyennes, Pawnees, Kiowas, and other indigenous groups would beg to differ about Mexico's claims.

of the people you listed the Kiowa were the only ones who attacked Mexico, or were even within Mexico

And with American's too.

>Still has the Texan star on it
LONE STAR'D

youtube.com/watch?v=-evIyrrjTTY

THIS LAND IS MY LAND
THIS LAND IS MY CALIFORNIA
TO THE NEW YORK ISLAND

Now stay the fuck out.