Why the fuck do we tip waiters for handing us a plate then checking once or twice if we need our drinks filled up...

Why the fuck do we tip waiters for handing us a plate then checking once or twice if we need our drinks filled up instead of tipping the guys who actually make the food?

I want to tip based on how good the food is to encourage the chef to do a good job, not tip someone for fucking handing me a plate

You're black huh

maybe if they got paid normally we wouldnt have to tip them dipshit

try dealing with faggots like you all day then talk about tips

I said I wanted to tip, just the cooks.

They pay the cooks normally. If anything it should flip. My argument isn't that waiters shouldn't be paid, it's that we are tipping THE WRONG PERSON. We should be tipping the people making food, not the waiters

I do, I work in customer service. I still assert that the tip should be based on the quality of the food, not if your waiter is able to hand you a plate and fill a glass of soda

Buy a house, pay the gas bill, buy a stove, pay the electricity bill, by some dishes and pots and silverware, pay the water food, travel to buy the food, and pay for soap for cleaning after...

If not than STFU you faggot euro trash and GID OUT! Unless you are a nigger, sorry man I ain't got no change, have a good day, kek

Not an argument. Why should we tip the waiter instead of the guys actually making the food?

I got tipped as a cook sometimes because I made breakfast eggs, omelettes, and shit so good that I would even get compliments on the food, so waiters and waitresses got guilty I guess and been giving me tips here and there. I feel like the bus boy deserves them more than me since I get paid way above minimum wage.

youre just full of excuses huh nigger?

water bill*

>water bill

Look at this faggot, living in the city like a liberal. Real men have wells

To Insure Proper Service... TIPS
if someone tips me bad I eat their fries on a delivery, if you tip good I make sure you get all of your food in a fast time

In most lower and medium end restaurants all the tips are combined and evenly distributed at the end of the night.

I shit in random wells in the mountains :^)

What a terrible and communist way to ensure quality service. Why do your best when it's just going to Shitty Suzy over there who does the absolute minimum

You've obviously never seen a real water well. It's just a pipe that goes into the ground

Wait how the fuck do you get tipped before they are even done eating or get their food?

Get back to your hut/cabin and accomplish nothing in life ;^)

Niggers never tip

Fuck you, op. The cooks don't have to deal with normies.

I can't tell you how many time "they" (Canadians) have food sent back because they proclaim the dish as " it nasty"

Yo, have not been on all month, are these threads a thing? The forced shit log is getting boring who even goes in those threads

It's starting to seem like it's a thing Sup Forumsro, every day