When someone rolls a 49 I will an hero on cam. Pic related, it's me

When someone rolls a 49 I will an hero on cam. Pic related, it's me

you lived after the last guy rolled a 49? Damn, you're hard to kill.

>bait, seen this before.

Do it you bald piece of shit!, also tits or gtfo!

Roll

gay b8 m8
l8l

WINRAR

DIE FAT BASTARD! DIE YOU BALD PIECE OF SHIT!

You should probably do it anyway, whether we roll a 49 or not

Delivery as promised. This site won't let me post my cam link, but just google search "irc client" download, and connect to irc.420chan.org and join #420chan
I will link my cam there once a few of you show up. My name in the chat is bizzel

Oh shit, he's doing it.

here we go!

do we have someone that seen it? did OP deliver?

Dont an hero, dude. Seriously. You have a nice looking face. I think if you buzz your hair down or even shave it, you would look pretty sharp.

I have hit my chest with a hammer as punishment, how can I hit on my body that it hurts me internally but cannot be seen externally?

You have a good shaped head for the bald look. I have a lumpy head so I personally hate shaving my thinning hair down. My head looks like I was probably retarded when i was born. a nice shape is really importnat to rock the chromedome look and you could change a lot of your life just by giving it a good shave.

smash your balls

It is not exactly what I am looking for, no more humilliation, just damage

Listen dude, you just scared my wife. She wants me to find you and stop you. I cant do that so please dont hurt yourself because she will blame me. (its what women do). Just shave your damn head. if you want to punish yourself get a couple of razor nicks while shaving. stop scaring my wife. she thinks youre overreacting and could easily be happy with a slight change in your thinking.

dont listen to this cuck bastard winrar and die

Kill yourself you fucking piece of shit. No one will ever love you and you'll die alone in a pile of your own feces wondering why God has abandoned you. But the truth is you abandoned yourself and any chance you'll ever have of finding happiness in the world. So just fucking do it pull the trigger you pussy and spare us all the discomfort of living in the same existence as you.

>stop scaring my wife

Roll

You should an hero with OP