Ask a south american english teacher anything

Ask a south american english teacher anything

What languages do they speak down there? Is english the common language, or are you a foreign language teacher?

Ever fuck a student or coworker?

Well i live in Brazil so we all speak portuguese, english is pretty common on tv, music and stuff but people are really bad at it

no because i have a gf, otherwise i'd probably consider maybe fucking one of the teachers, not students tho, thats unprofessional

wat

are brazillian people stupid/hard to teach?

in general, yes.

Do you enjoy it?

Have you ever been violently threatened by any of your students?

yeah its really fun and easy, i love the language and I'm very patient so its not really a chore for me

Roll. Deliver op

Ask russian native speaker вce чтo yгoднo.

not yet

Who cares if it's unprofessional, I'd be more worried about getting caught if anything. Also does most of the students have fucking amazing asses?

there are a few, there was one time that i was teaching a student 1v1 and she had like medium breasts but was using a very loose top and I could almost see her nips, could barely keep an decent eye contact, got disctracted really fast because of that.

Op. What is most dificult part of teaching english. I think is spelling

but amazing asses are not as common as you would think, maybe only common in 16 - 25 yo students

Sweet I've thought about teaching in Costa Rica. Just finished up my BA in English and used to go down to CR to surf all the time. Any tips/advice?

spelling/pronunciation is actually my fav part, expalining grammar rules and shit is the annoying part for me

Where exactly in Brazil are you?

i dont have any on the top of my mind now, sry

you will never know BWAHAHA (south)

Acha que nao vou saber? Minas? Rio Grande do Sul? I am a gringo that lived there for a few months.