What's your kik

thats a secret mister user

OK sorry

Sexy. Keep them coming

Anyone here on hrt?
I've got a question or two.

airbrushed to fuck whyyyyyy

so ill

I'm always trying to find more of this but never can!

Sexy af. You know who that is ? Please post more if you've got any.

SAUCE

Do traps fart?

Pic of you?

It's been a long time.

Secrets should be shared

Holy moly...

Kik?

Kik please

Have you missed this?

they don have buttholes how can dey fart stupid???

Yessssss

i'd dominate

Have you missed... !coxwizards?

Can I get a history lesson I've literally no idea who you are

I've allways wanted what was in the case just as much as what was in the panties

Now listen here boys, I have no idea where !coxwizards is. I only found a lot of his photos. No dick though, all posted on Sup Forums. Help me find him.

>inb4 NYPA

Sauce?

Cba if she worth peepin, she'll post
>she

>trap/crossdress/tranny/trans/mentally ill thread
>no "gay" in thread title
>just putting "gay" would shorten the title a lot

Hello there Sup Forums
How you dooooin?

Really good now, how are you?

Doing fairly well, just relaxing for the day and such. Thought I'd see what Sup Forums was up to

Fuck their ass hard enough and it's inevitable. Also hot as fuck tbh

CLEEEAAAAN
YOOOOOOOO
LEEEEEEENS

Sadly it isn't a cleanliness issue, I cracked my phone and my newer photos are blurry :'(

Cute smile :o

Show us your boi pussy and ass. ;)

The most deceptive trap that I've seen here.

soo cute

Kik ?

Please

Haha, thanks ^~^ I can't wait to get braces, I'll be more confident in showing my full smile
Perhaps I can toss a few pictures of my butt
Aaaaaye, much appreciated user. I have seen some incredible cuties before though
Thanks! Haha, ever improving myself~
:-3
No, I'm still mute to 90% of my kik :-X
Haha. Alright alright! XD

Ur a qt 3.14

I did the math and research. According to Wikipedia, the average length of a penis varies from 5.1 to 5.9 inches. I went for a safe 5.5 inches for an average. The average radius from the core center of the penis to the skin on the outside is .75 inches. From this we can roughly find the volume with pi times radius squared times height. This comes out as the average penis being around 9.72 cubic inches. Next, I found the volume of the average human adult male. I had to first find the weight, which according to Alex Schlessingerman's "The Physics Factbook" is 70kg or 154 pounds. Weight is found by multiplying an objects mass by the force of gravity, 9.81 meters per second. After taking gravity out of the equation, the average mass of an adult human male is 7.14 kg. I then found the volume by dividing this number by the average density if a human, according to Wikipedia, 985 kg per meter cubed. The volume of the adult male was then found to be .0072516316 cubic meters. Utilizing the volume of the average penis I found earlier, 9.72 in cubed, and converting it to meters cubed, I get .0001592828 meters cubed. This means the penis is 2.19% of an adult males volume. Assuming a lack of testosterone or female hormones makes the person a female, balls ignored for ease, fucking a trap is only 2.19% homosexual.

how old r u?

Thank you user~

Post pics of you armpits please! You are so sexy!

>showing my full smile
Can't wait, nice butt too!

Pits?

Great face great ass the whole package god damn. have you ever fooled any straight guys before? Also do you have a tumblr or something?

Are you on HRT?

You should show your face more in lewd pics you're definitely passable

This

Anyone have pics of some trap feet?

please post chastity pics : )

i love u hoes so much. plz keep being femboy/trap/disturbed etc

you're literally the mos beautiful thing I've ever seen, better than any girl

Anyone have more of this guy or know who he is?

That's just a picture of yourself.

Ummm, an odd request I'm not used to, haha. This really old pic is the best I can do ^_^
Haha, nor can I! I'm absolutely ecstatic to get them. But yeah, it may not happen all that soon, haha
Shrutchy is my go by name for all platforms, and usually a straight guy is repulsed once the dick is learnt of
Yes I am Satan trip-user 9 months strong
Haha well thanks, I try and show my face in as many pics as possible tbh, unless I straight up look retarded in it
Damn user, that is flattering, but I know is untrue. Thank you though~

Would love to smooch all over