Ok Sup Forumsros I need your superiorior intelectual power to get my first ever girlfriend which is out of my league...

ok Sup Forumsros I need your superiorior intelectual power to get my first ever girlfriend which is out of my league and has money to shit on me so I thinked here is the place to go I need best pickup line in this universe I thinked at something but it's kinda lame:
her name is Ioana and I thinked that's it's a coincidence cause I wanna hang out with her!
what do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/TheLatsbrah
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you think any girl is out of your league, you've already lost.

then what do I do? :(

Fuck, man. Didn't you understand? Be confident

Post pic or at least giv rating outof ten

With that mindset you're gonna fuck yourself over

>Always be willing to walk away
>Always have multiple backup plans
>Never put a bitch on a pedestal
>You're the "prize", never put in more effort than they do

>so I thinked here is the place to go
Give up OP. With English like that you don't stand a chance

I'm swedish

This fucking guy gets it

Faggot do you think all btards r from english speaking country fukin illiterate fag

The irony in your response, pleases me.

ok op here I get it and that is my perspective now I was so idiot but this time I don't want to put her on a piedestal I just want to talk to her maybe she'll respond have some fun and that's it if she responds ok perfect if not fuck it...I just said that she is out of my league cause I really think she is but I don't give a fuck

>Faggot do you think all btards r from english speaking country fukin illiterate fag
And you call me illiterate. I think you may need some help with that word, as I don't think it means what you think it means

illiterate
[ih-lit-er-it]

adjective
1. unable to read and write: an illiterate group.
2. having or demonstrating very little or no education.
3. showing lack of culture, especially in language and literature.
4. displaying a marked lack of knowledge in a particular field: He is musically illiterate.

Don't see her as someone out of your league. See her as a normal human being that you're trying to get to know while she gets to know YOU. Stop thinking about what to say to impress her and instead be present in the moment. You'll naturally keep a good conversation flowing

Just don't be a beta faggot, swede bro. Your country is so cucked, you don't even have to be alpha. Just not beta.

Watch some "The Golden One" vids too, he's a redpilled swede. Can't hit closer to home than that.
youtube.com/user/TheLatsbrah

(Not OP). Whenever I think a chick is out of my league I just look for traits that pull her down a notch. Remember that most hot chicks are actually regluar 6/10s who just paid attention to their clothes, hair and have their face caked with makeup. Deep inside all women (and men) are flawed, don't fall for their deceptions.

thanks bro but I'm not from sweeden one the guy that told he was from sweden wasn't me

People are correct when they say be confident. That's probably the #1 thing when talking to a girl. You need to act like you aren't attracted to her at all when you talk to her. Especially if she is attractive.

Give off the attitude like you talk to hotties all the time and she isn't any big catch for you.

Talking to her like you already are in love with her is the best way to chase her off. You don't know jack shit about her yet. And if she it as hot as you act like she is then she gets approached almost every day by some loser confessing their love to her.

Act like you are just having a conversation with her and if she doesn't want to go on a date with you no big deal. You are a badass who will find another date.

Practice flirting with fatties who you honestly don't give a fuck about. It's easy to have confidence with them. Then transfer what you learn to flirting with a hottie.

Same applies as long as you live in the West. I used to be beta as fuck until I noticed 80% of males is cucked beyond repair. Just make it clear you're not one of those pushover pussy whipped faggots and you're already in the top 20%. I like to lead but I'm far from being alpha. What's that saying
>in the land of the blind the one eyed man is king

Literally just ask, who gives a fuck if she says no? I believe in you OP, just walk up and get the digits

lol thanks guys this shit is really unexpected I was waiting more kys and gtfo faggot but you really do a good job here

Not giving a fuck is key. Indifference will often get you noticed. Like you said, most men in their life will lick their ass after 5 minutes. I mean indifference tho, not effectively doing nothing and ignoring them. You're the man, you're supposed to lead. If you don't do anything, nothing will happen.

>I need best pickup line in this universe

"SAUCE"

We've all been there, just remember our advice and try not to be a beta faggot.