1) NASA didn't have the technology to send a man all the way to the moon AND bring him back alive

1) NASA didn't have the technology to send a man all the way to the moon AND bring him back alive
2) The solar flares would've fried the spacemen instantly
3) There's a C on one of the pictures of a rock. You'd have to be lying to convince yourself that it's anything other than a stage prop.
4) No stars in any pictures
5) Flag waves, there's no wind on the moon
6) You can't make footprints in a vacuum.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Examination_of_Apollo_Moon_photographs
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/space/5833633/Apollo-11-Moon-landing-conspiracy-theories-debunked.html
youtube.com/watch?v=xciCJfbTvE4
youtu.be/TgqiSBxvdws
twitter.com/AnonBabble

▲▲

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Examination_of_Apollo_Moon_photographs

>6) You can't make footprints in a vacuum.

fake and gay.
because gravity.

Fuck you. You conspiracy believing nigger. Just like those niggers in Africa that think killing kids will rid them of aids.

[citation needed]

I'm with this user.

But I am curious to why you believe that footprints are impossible in a vacuum?

conspiracy theorists mostly believe in scientifically provable things.

a few of them just "wants to believe", and wastes every serious uncovfefe work.

>5

The flag waves because it had a rigid support bar to keep it unfurled, in a vacuum there is no air resistance to counteract the vibrations and wave like motion produced when it was planted. Newton laws bitch!

>5 Flag waves, there's no wind on the moon.
they thought of that beforehand, dipshit, they admitted to having a metal wire to the flag so it wouldn't be a disappointing limp piece of fail, like your dick.

pics were staged later because radiations wasted every single fucking pic.

>1) NASA didn't have the technology to send a man all the way to the moon AND bring him back alive

this is sadly true.

and yet in 2017 noone went to the moon to check that US flag waving in the Moon Wind™

they did a great job with iron wires.

media covfefe was more important than the mission itself

The bar was made with a light aluminum and lack of gravity caused it to give the impression of it flapping in the wind

Just to make what you said more clear

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/space/5833633/Apollo-11-Moon-landing-conspiracy-theories-debunked.html

Laser Light Reflectors were left behind for experiments from observatories around the world. These were placed on the moon by hand and aligned with the earth in the sky. As the moon is in a captured rotation, the earth doesn't move in the moon's sky. Lasers are fired toward the three sites on the moon and a reflection is made back to the telescope every time. If you aim the laser at any other part of the moon, nothing comes back. Check & Mate OP!

look mum !!

I'm soooo edgy on the internets !!

my name is SUPER DEBUNKERMAN

Flag likely fell over during lunar ascent, but we left retrograde reflectors. you can verify their existence with high powered lasers.

> you can't make footprints in a vacuum

Kek

Sure, and the earth is flat. Fucking gay

Obivious bait but,
1) why?
2) wut?
3) if it would be staged why you would make a rock with it then photograph it and then let it leak?
4) on earth we see other stars because of atmosphere, on moon there is none
5) it doesnt wave, it was made out of plastic
6) here the bait became way too obivious

myth busted on MB

6) You can't drink a beer in a vacuum

You fucking retard you know nothing about physics, when flag touches the surface of the mun its gravity enters the object as predicted by 3rd Keplers law thus keeping it in place

please clap

>3) There's a C on one of the pictures of a rock.

please pay attention to me

>You can't make footprints in a vacuum
You're entire post is retarded but this one is true autism also nice bate got me to reply

>obvious bait, but let me reply to it anyway

Retard

Everyone please look at this post it goes over the last 3 points

1) Sure did
2) I'm guessing astronomy wasn't your major
3) Pic please?
4) The Sun was facing them, they weren't on the dark side dumbass
5) It's intentionally made to look like it's waving
6) I... What?
Obvious b8 but this is for anyone dumb enough to believe this shit. The real question is why we think landing on the moon was so much better than the numerous achievements of the Soviets' space program.

In the history books and history channels they talk about how ancient civs left monuments with astronomical features like the pyramids aligning with stars and Stonehenge having solstice star alignment or something.

Whether you believe moon landing or not it's pretty cool we somehow got reflectors up there as our own astronomical mark.

sure, after flying through """"Space""""… KEK
the astro-not's did it… before ze germans got there

If space was real, and orbiting earth was real we would either be dead already from nuclear war - or hostage to some shitty Dr.Evil type dictator

Chariots of the Gods, if aliens visited Earth in the past, could they make an appearance in the future?

This guy knows what's up. The rest of you drank the kool-aid.

pushes on itself.

>how all rockets work

>do you even physics brah

>nasa training course
kek.

eek... just don't mention the war user

it pushes space, dildo.

by pushing against exhaust without friction there is nothing, but gravity and inertia holding it back. except for very mi-nute amounts of particles from the sun called solar winds and space debris

True

Agreed

As the particles of burnt fuels are shot from the engine the spacecraft moves in the opposite direction. Imagine it like one guy pushing another but getting thrown back by his own push

>you cant make footprints in a vacuum
Wut?

7) the moon is flat

Apollo 18 took place on August 16th 1976. It was a joint Russian, American project to go to the moon and investigate an object on the hidden side of the moon and retrieve it.

You need air and moisture to hold the dirt together

Accord to your logic every planets, moons etc. surface should be completely flat but we could see mun craters from the earth

prove it user

You don't need air or moisture to make a planet round

>7) the moon is flat

... and comfy too user

▲ ▲

You dont, i mean by by that logic moon should be a perfect sphere as there is no air and moisture to hold craters mountains and footprints together

Are you joking or are you really that stupid?

) Flag waves, there's no wind on the moon

Nice b8

▲ ▲
▲ ▲
▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
▲ ▲
▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲

Tard alert

>No stars in any pictures
We don't see the stars during daytime because the sunlight is too bright. Because moon does'nt have an atmosphere who can make the sky appear blue, you may think it's "night" because of the black background.

Well, that's not really a point, eh?

[spoiler]neither are the others[/spoiler]

You don't need moisture to hold a crater together. A crater is a giant hole in the ground. A mountain is a mountain.

5) So, Was there wind in the studio?

There was air resistance in the studio.

>4) No stars in any pictures

The stars are not visible because it is 'daytime' on that side of the Moon and they are washed out of the exposure. Same thing happens on Earth. No stars visible during the day.

Buy yourself a reasonably priced telescope and view all the material left behind on the surface of the moon.

I you would make a crater the size of a footprint would it fall apart according to your logic? Btw on earth winds and water are the things that flatten out mountains

Yeah, if you made a hole in the ground the size of a footprint there would be a hole in the ground.

There's a different between a hole in the ground, and a perfectly detailed and outlined footprint of a space boot.

The only legit response that no-one of this century will believe.

The moon landing footage was primarily propaganda, but it probably happened IRL.

I now see that you imagine surface of the moon like dry sand that cannot hold outline of a footprint, but moon surface is not sand, its not the same material and on the moon the layer of dust is pretty thin, covering the solid moon rock

I concur

>Imagine it like one guy pushing another but getting thrown back by his own push

But other guy isn't there, space is a vacuum. The rockets blast off against celestial bodies- the Earth or Moon.

[citation needed]

What do the tinfoiler brigade believe was the object was?

You're a retard. You can't see that stuff from Earth.

you just went full retard.

OP is obviously a Trumptard

The other guy is burnt rocket fuel coming from the back of the engine at rather high speeds.

Obvious bait, but I like replying and I don't mind fishiness.

>1) NASA didn't have the technology to send a man all the way to the moon AND bring him back alive
They most definitely did have the technology. Even though rocket science is a complex subject, and the engineering of said vehicles a lengthy and challenging project, it's not the maximum of our technological scope. The mathematics regarding rocket science, i.e. Tsiolkovsky rocket equation or Kepler's Laws, were well understood. For example, Tsiolkovsky published his equation in 1903, but a British mathematician by the name William Moore derived it back in 1813.

>2) The solar flares would've fried the spacemen instantly
Solar flares come in different sizes; small and large, are directional, can be somewhat predicted and fluctuate in frequency between the decades. Further, the magnetosphere extends aprox. 65,000 km outward, and the trail aprox. 1,3m km.

>3) There's a C on one of the pictures of a rock. You'd have to be lying to convince yourself that it's anything other than a stage prop.
You'd probably find all the letters of the alphabet, and every alien alphabet, if you examined every possible rock in the universe. Luckily, we got the letter C on the moon.
Do you really think they need a prop with the letter C, let alone a fucking rock? It's a rock. Even regular props in movies are not coded on their visible side...

>4) No stars in any pictures
Camera exposure. L2Camera

>5) Flag waves, there's no wind on the moon
The moon does actually have a very thin atmosphere, and has some interesting dust storm and electrically charged effects.
However the reason the fllag moves is due to the fact that it has just been touched, and it moves due to vibration.

Yes you can. The outer layer of the moon is a regolith, aka moon dust.

I would assume people dumb enough to believe this crap probably cant afford a telescope.

Now tell me about vaccines, you fag

Where are the photos of earth from space? All a bunch of cartoons.

An ancient statue of Karl Marx.

>Apophenia

>guy

obv. bait, but ill bite:

the cloud also behaves similar to the smoke/steam from the train, but on a much larger scale.

Also it has little to do with any points OP made...

flying to the """Moon""" on an upgraded V2 rocket.
yeah thats feesable within the laws of physics and nature…. sure. Kek

Explain why its not within laws of physics

Culling children cures AIDS? Guess I have new job to wake up to in the morning. Pesky AIDS. Fucking up the party

The Saturn-5 is a piece of masterful engineering; a machine standing 110 meters tall, weighting in at roughly 2,9 million kilograms, comprised out more than 3 million parts, and with a first stage producing more than 111 million horsepower.

The V2 is an absolutely bitch compared to the Saturn 5.

C O V F E F E

gravity. if one thing is on top of the other and they are both being pulled down, they end up on top of eachother. dust particles are things.

in fact the lack of atmosphere and moisture preserves the footprint because it doesn't wash or blow away

I believe the Moon landings were faked, but not for the stupid reasons OP has stated. Have a look at this video, cross reference everything, do some homework. Don't just blindly jump on the bandwagon for one side or the other: actually put that shitty grey matter to use.

youtube.com/watch?v=xciCJfbTvE4

Kys illiterate retarded autistic fag!

Have a look at the video where Nvidia explains the lack of stars and why the controversial picture could be taken.
Also, maybe try reading a little science every now and then not the bullshit regurgitated by idiots that don't understand how gravity works.

Take a look at the footage captured within the Apollo capsule itself. Did you even fucking read my post? I said OP's comments were bullshit - I'm not trying to argue about basic physics, I'm arguing that America never went to the Moon with a human presence. And if you're going to treat me like an idiot without even reading the whole of my post, then you're as bad as OP.

>>mun
>>keplers third law

Nice b8 m8, i r8 8/kerbal

1) Yes they did retard.
2) No. Just no.
3) You're again, retarded.
4) You really think cameras back the. Could pick up stars. C'mon user use your brain.
5) Flags no waving idiot. There's this thing called kinetic energy. It causes the flag to move.
6) Yes you can.

The Saturn V is the single greatest piece of machinery ever made.

Actually givers me a boner to think about it.

Because of the atmosphere? Dude, we have google, no need for such an ass pull! Try exposure and other light sources being to bright!

How the fuck do those laser beams keep coming back, then? Must be fucking aliens! Jesus F Christ.
Oh, wait! I know: they sent robots!
Makes sense.
Inb4 I don't have neither the time nor the will to watch every single clip posted by somebody that's either to stupid to understand what they're talking about or trolls for the lolz/clicks.

Great... I got trips arguing with morons! God damn it! Should have posted in a different bread. Oh well, fts!

youtu.be/TgqiSBxvdws
time to save a trouble mite...