Without laughing

Without laughing.

I think I can fuck up a gorilla with bare hands

I practice MMA for 7 years now, boxing in parallel for 6 years, I could.
Not to count strength training at the gym for 4 years, 6 ft 1 1/2 for 189 lbs.

I have an insane speed, reflexes similar to my speed. I just have to wait for him to charge me, dodge his attacks, and throw good punches to his head. I won't stop, and at the smallest mistake he does, the gorilla is finished.

You'll always have virgins from here thinking that it's impossible.

First, nothing is impossible with will, my friends, and 2) that's not with your weak ass bodies that you'll do anything.

Any man with a minimum of training can beat a gorilla with a knife anyway.

With bare hands, that is not necessarily more complicated, it just requires technical skills.

sthap with this shitty bait.

If i can find a gorilla, i'll show u

You would get wrecked in 10 seconds, m8.

harlem

hahahha you are fucking stupid

It's pasta you fucking idiots

I'm not jocking, i can destroy a silverback.

It's not impossible fags

That's a big hand

For you

With steel, probably, but not with bare hands. You might be able to ambush it and gouge it's eyes out and break their trachea, but that would be extremely challenging. In a direct encounter though, zero chance. A decent sized sword and a bit of chain mail or plate and you'd win decisively.

Nigga I've seen a 'rilla crush a golf ball into dust with one hand. Try to crush a golf ball phagit.

Go back to dusting your fedoras.

First of all, your stats are pathetic and cant even compare to the real deal, like jackie chan.

Second, you say you do mma. What you gonna do? Put a 200kg gorilla to the ground? Fucking idiot.
I bet you never even took a single class in gorilla warfare, like i did

To beat an ape, you have to think like an ape. I practised this the last 7 years and i can easily fuck you up. The gorilla is no match for me, but you are peanuts to him AND for me.

See you in the cages, kiddo.

keked. please film the fight so i can cum to the gorilla using your entrails as a pocket pussy

0/10

new fag

Kekked fucking hard

Isn't slavery illegal, now?

Can you will yourself into swimming across hot lava faggot? Can you will yourself in to teleporting to Alpha centauri? No you stupid stupid nigger. You can't beat up a gorilla

underrated.

>being troll'd this hard.

Bet you cant even beat up a kid

Where did you practise to think like an ape? In Ethopia?

Gorilla gets u, gorilla reaps u apart u fucking idiot

Years ago there was a fighter in Indonesia who got into the cage of an Orang Utan. He started beating the animal, in the end they barely got him (the fighter) out alive! The case was documented because he was brought to the ER.

There is zero chance for a human in a fight against a gorilla without weapons!

A gorilla is 15 times stronger than man, you're saying you could dodge a gorilla that weighs 160-200kg more than double your body weight running at 20-25mph which is nearly the same speed as the fastest man in the world.