With a muslim mayor of London, the United Kingdom officially joins the growing list of cucked countries

With a muslim mayor of London, the United Kingdom officially joins the growing list of cucked countries.

Poland
>98% White
>Extremely nationalistic
>Very strong catholic religion, hates Islam

Will Poland be the country that saves Europe and western civilization from the muslim invasion?

They are going to become a global superpower leading a E. European Bloc

It's a thin veneer pals. On the radio today I heard some Londoners talk about how progressive they were and oh so clever, one even said he didn't intend to have children. The next story talks about Ahcmed getting money for kid no 10. If we're still 98%, I'd be surprised but happy. Go on muzzies keep on pushing it. My brothers, you must train and sleep and firm your resolve. Ready yourselves lads.

>Will Poland be the country that saves Europe and western civilization from the muslim invasion?

You know we probably won't lift a finger unless you guys start the genocide yourselves first?

No Poland is 98% white.

We're closer to 70% foreigners.

>Don't worry everyone, dipshit Poland will save us!

You mean the country that has done fuck all for the entirety of it's existences it actually going to do something positive instead of being EU welfare Queens?

Probably not alone but pic rel could happen in the future. When west will be getting burned down by muslims we can cooperate with China to get wealthier and stronger

Bosnia, Croatia and Slovenia in union with Serbia and Montenegro

>Serbia and Montenegro in a pseudo Slav Union that doesn't include Russia and recognizes Kosovo

>Baltics with Belaruse

>Czech Republic and Hungary with Ukraine

lel

holy fuck that webm

>Will Poland be the country that saves Europe and western civilization from the muslim invasion?
Literally the only reason they haven't fallen to it yet is because Jews run their power structure and therefore won't let them in
Polan won't last another 5 years though unless the rest of the Slavs ban together and build walls
Also their population is tiny, literally less than half of the size of yours OP

>Bosnia
Ye I didnt really know where to put you guys tbqh

>Croatia and Slovenia in union with Serbia and Montenegro
Croatia and Serbia already cooperated together lately and did put their troops in Macedonian-Greek border as far as I know

>Baltics with Belarus
Poland wants better relations with Belarus obviously and Baltics can't really function on their own tbqh

>Czech Republic and Hungary with Ukraine
Ukraine has strategic port which can be used to profit for both of them

Just leave the past for now, future is much more important

>Damn webm
Lovely.

admittedly I don't know that much about you V4 guys and baltics, but I do no that in no scenario ever, would Croatia and Slovenia be in any sort of union with Serbia and Montenegro (that wasn't dominated by a western nation, i.e. NATO/EU). Even Bosnia would be much more likely to join, but those two nations would never ever do that again.

No one is talking about the union in the sense of one country. More like what EU is now.

>have one of the largest foreign fighting forces in the Battle of Britain with a huge kill rate
>done fuck all
Eternal Anglo

In the sense of being all that's left of it and rebooting the whole fucking thing? Yeah, Poland is going to save Europe.

I'm not really sure how a country whose main export is toilet scrubbers is supposed to save anyone.

Oh please that union will fall faster than the Austro-Hungarian Empire. Waste of dubs.

Mayor =/= Lord Mayor

They got Geralt of Rivia, so why not?

this
Exactly. Free trade between countries, common foreign policy and security. Every country has its own laws etc.

>Poland
>Slavs
>White
What's next? Niggers are white?

How about Russia?

>it's better to take muslim cock in the ass and just give up

enjoying muslim cock sven?