Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums
I like two girls
The first is the one i like the most, and she's also the one that i know for longer, but i dont think i have many possibilities with her
The other is a grill that i know for like a month but its qt and i think that i have some possibilities with her.
Wat do?

both

Stick with d.va. That's some prime Chinese waifu if I do say so myself

But im monogamist

But i cant stick my bepis in dva

>Chinese
Not sure if troll or just plain retarded

Low quality bait

Not until you ascend and
get a body pillow user.
Trump says Korea is part of china.

That for lifeless weaboos user. I need some skin

Second one. If you land it with her first one might get jealous enough to hop on your dick at some point later on, if she has an idea that you like her that is. Either way if you think you have a better chance with the second one and she is cute, go for it dude. It's more likely to work out and you get a qt.

>Assuming he has a chance with either

/thread

Mmm, the jealous thing idea dont seems too bad, but id prefer to be loyal. Also i think i will try with the qt. Thanks for the advice user

Oh I wasn't suggesting you cheat on qt, I was just saying that if she gets jealous and things don't work out with the second one, your chances with the first one might be better in the future.

Oh, i understand. That some good wisdom user, you're the best

Have you ever asked anyone out?

Ask the one you have a chance with out. That's your best shot. Just go to some event or a movie.

I think its too fast because i only know it for about a month or less. I think that i will ask her out when i know her better

Thank you OP, goodluck with the grils.

The second. I was in the Sam position about 6 month ago. I am in relationship with her for six months and we love each other a lot.

Do you still think in the other grill?

Where are you from op?

Why do you want to know that user?

No. I still believe she's hot but no I'm loyal to my gf. Plus I learned more about the first one and tbh it wouldn't have work I think and I wouldn't b as happy as I am now.

It may help. I'm from nc for example and girls here can act very different from girls in say New York for example. It can help. So where

Don't get me wrong though the first one is a good girl and shed really fun. We still talk. Also. No matter what happens you should always be patient. Patience is a virtue and it will be your friend

Portugal

Thanks you for the advice user. I wish you and your gf last for a long time

KILL'M BOTH !!

Thanks a lot op

you sound like you're in middle school

I'm five dude I don't go to school

Im 20 user

nothing, betafag