>have niece
>whenever meet on family occasions she likes to hug and cuddle
>gives kisses
>loves to spend time together
>occasionally sits in lap playfully

what do?

Rape

How old are we talking here?

Now srsly. She gives me the hardest boners these times that are really difficult to hide, like, during a family dinner.

She also loves to place her hand on my thigh when we sit near each other, under the table... the little bitch...

she's 8

Restraint or face drama

>last time met her
>played ball game in garden, no one around
>told her i'm thirsty, going to get a dring
>told me she has to piss so comes to the house too
>toilet near kitchen
>i go to kitchen
>she goes to pee
>mfw she leaves toilet door open
>me standing in kitchen drinking my water in cold sweats
>staring out of the window while she pees audibly

8?

Maybe be an uncle and not think an 8 year old wants sex?

she obviously likes to touch
dry-humped my feet etc. many times
touches my thighs under table

is that normal? from an 8 year old?

don't listen to this guy, he didnt even get dubs.

Yeah that's gonna land you in rapeland with black cocks between your cheeks. My advice is realize you're be delusional about her sexual advances towards you and that she is just being a dumb kid. It happens. Fap and move on. She be in love with some 15 yo nig-nog and he'll take her vcard. Enjoy the lap sitting.

when i was 8 i desperately wanted sex
not sure about girls of that age tho...

You need an Incest Action Plan

I really wanna bang my sis inlaw tho
she's hottie

pics?

This is sound advice.

Enjoy it while it lasts, don't escalate it, fap like no tomorrow.

If legal, do sex, if underage, fuck off.

Cut you dick off, become a eunuch!

I'm not into kids. At all. But I have a niece who is 7 and she can be quite suggestive, try and get her bum in my face and sneakily touch my leg, I always push her away, because I'm not a autistic fucklord like the rest of you, but younger children are getting more and more whoreish

I call bullshit on you OP. Rape seems like the only answer tho.

I see you are much of a pussy, so explain to her that you are a man, and she a woman.

what if i get boner because of her touching and/or humping?

just a question of time till she accidently touches my concealed boner

luckily sis inlaw is dumb not to notice anything...

Yes. Then gift her the penis for Christmas.

tbh she is not whoreish at all
she is just acting as if she's totally attracted
and horny, in her way

fucking stop. you are a complete fucking idiot. actually, stop AND kill yourself. She's a fucking child, who literally doesn't understand that you are a deluded desperate piece of shit

Yeah, if you don't get arrested you'll be branded as uncle pedo and lose your family. Keep your boners in your pants. If she wants to sit on and uncomfortable roll of quarters, then so be it. Don't for a second think she wouldn't say something retarded to get everyone thinking your grooming her.

Niece, uncle, you have sibling this mean.

Dude, just tell her parents. Whether she be your sis, or he your bro, you should at least have a 1 on 1 and explain what the girl is doing.

Plus this isn't normal for 8 year olds. So by bringing the concern up to her rents, you will possibly help aid in their teaching her of a legit problem she is displaying, and her parents can well, parent.

And don't fucking fuck her mate. Just don't

We're all deluded pieces of shit here. Nigger where do you think you are?

what wrong would it do if i pleased her little vag one time or another?
no harm done i just want to make her 'gasm, what's wrong with that? not raep

like fuck buddies, it would be totally consensual at this level

later maybe fuck when she's 17 and if still into it

Kek

shaving your shoulders and your back before taking photos would be a start

why life has to be this hard?

Well whatever you do, use protection. She sounds like a slut ;)

my black husband likes it this way

mommy, mommy theres an old guy in the bathroom and he has something hard in his pants

Life isn't hard my dude, it only is if you make it hard. Now be a real man and mention this shit to your niece's parents. You will feel better in doing so.

Same here. Both third cousins one 8 and one 11. the 8 year old is always all over me. Her favourite game is to get me to hold her as tight as I can (not really obviously) and try to wiggle out.

The 11 year old got jealous once when we were playing. 8 year old was hyper and I jokingly said "why can't you be a good girl"? Her big sister jumped on my lap and wraped her legs around my back and said "i know how to be a good girl" and cuddled into me. I got a chub she could probably feel. She seems innocent for an 11 year old but did she know what it was or was I just being naive?

they're dumbasses.
I'm afraid they would punish or humiliate the little fella in a way I don't even want to think about. They are treating their kids in a really dumb way.

Wow a child that doesn't feel a sense of shame? It must be a fucking signal that she's ovulating and not just her being a regular child.

Jesus fuck you're retarded.

what do you plan about this?

Yeah that would cause some feverous masturbating immediately afterwards. Definitely naive and really just shows how women(girls) compete for attention. To feel involved or in the fold. Best thing to do is offer the lap for sitting, with a nice hard pommel horse to play on. And act uninterested while you mentally break down.

All these "Does an 8 year old child know I have a chub" questions.

Yes, yes, by the age 8 every child has taken a full course on male anatomy.

You fuckers are retarded.

Also stop getting hard to little kids you sick fucks.

Ok. In that case, mention the behavior she displays and then call them out on their own wrong doing.

If that doesn't work, call CPS and get shit taken cared of

I can tell they will be out of my league when they grow up and i'm twice the older ones age. I'm just going to cuddle them as much as I can as I have no interest in fucking them unless I can knock them up.

You should kill yourself OP

She wasn't 8 she was 11. I knew what a chub was when I was 11. But I suppose i'm a dude.

Hey cool, I have an eight year old niece too. She's pretty, beautiful actually. Super sweet, always smells nice, and she's pretty flirty with me. She's wonderdul.

You know what I do? Absolutely nothing, because I'm an adult and she is a young child, and it'd be pretty fucked up to take advantage of her and violate her already ephemeral innocence.

Exactly, this guy, right here OP. You know what's interesting though... He doesn't deny wanting to... I think that deep down inside we all want that. So you can see how the small minded can be draw to action on these sorts of situations. It really takes some mental fortitude to deny that instinct.

This lolis are not for sexual.

spot the cuck
this wont happen if you dont get caught
just do it OP

>what do?

immediately call MODS

Get help dude

Tell the parents about the bathroom thing. Better to get that fixed now than an embarrassing moment later.

Also don't touch her.

Faggots, the lot of you.

Slowly work your way towards fucking her op, as long as you aren't a sperglord it will pay off. Trust me, that is literally the best fuck you will ever have, it's worth the risk.

post more images of that chick in OP instead, OP

Was in a similar situation with my best friends younger sister. I was in highschool before I finally decided to try my luck (gf of 2 years just dumped me, so cut me some slack). To this day that 11 year old cunt remains the best fuck of my life. 0 regrets.

I honestly don't know how people can enjoy sex without trying to make babies. Just masturbate.

OP, I think you already know what to do. One of us, one of us, one of us, one of us, one of us...

My stepsister started getting oddle close to me when she was 12 and i was 15. I kind of brushed it off but eventually we ended fooling around and then eventually fucking. best sexual relationship of my life

Kill yourself you pathetic fuck ur part of the problem you kike

OP why are you not already grooming her, shits literally the best fuck you will ever have and she will grow up to be toptier side bitch material.

Reminder that third cousins are the most fertile breeding partners and there is no risk inbreeding depression.

Bait? If not then cut your dick off and dont touch your niece

>what do
1)ruin your relationship with family
2)have sexytime and be paranoid about her telling
3)keep doing what you're doing

>Plus this isn't normal for 8 year olds.
nigga you wrong af

>Life isn't hard my dude
>venezuela is a living hell due to comunism
>human trafficking
>drug cartels
>mass immigration
>terrorism
>its just you mah dude

Sluts thread?
Let's go!
Kik, phone number, snapchat, just go!

>greentext

kill yourself pedo trash we all know this is just your gay fantasy. just because we like lolis on b doesn't mean we want to fuck children you stupid retard.

Nothing.

All you are gonna do is ruin a child's life and land yourself in prison. Good luck having her not tell her parent's if you do something terrible. Go fuck yourself for even thinking about shit like this. if you are pedo trash then do what we all do and fap to loli like a sane human being.

if you can't say anything other than repeat what others have said many times already, THEN DONT FUCKING POST.

rape is the only answer here

good luck. Children tell their parents everything that happens. This is why pedos almost always are caught. What op should do is either 1. Drive in the wrong lane on a highway or 2. Fap to loli like the rest of us.

What do you expect? For everybody to cheer you on to fuck her? I hate to break it to you, but most of the posters who are "Agreeing" with you are just trolling you. Most of us on Sup Forums aren't sick pieces of shit who want to commit incestual pedophillic statutory rape. We are not only looking out for that poor 8 year old but also you OP. Because your retarded ass is not going to survive a day in prison. If you do go through with this, look forward to bubba possibly giving you a reacharound after slamming your tight asshole.