Remember the upstanding young man who got into all 8 Ivy Leagues?

Remember the upstanding young man who got into all 8 Ivy Leagues?

Impressive!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YJ5jVY2Y-0A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Impressive

>inb4 just well-trained monkeys

Do you mean getting in as being accepted?

Did he complete any education?

It's just affirmative action in action. Would he get into a single Ivy League university if he changed his race into White?

Proof that blacks are superior aint it, pale cousing fuckers?
lemme hear your "muh diversity" bitching on this one.

We don't hate people just for being black, it's the way they act.
youtube.com/watch?v=YJ5jVY2Y-0A

30% of students enrolling in Ivy League schools do so thanks to the Legacy system. Whites make up the majority of Legacy students. Affirmative action is just a way to correct that.

Pic related, just a few days ago, also accomplished getting into all 8.

Same high school

>Jewhites make up the majority of Legacy students.

Allow me to repair that for you B&Hbro.

Great, now we just need to work on Jewish over representation in colleges, then we can be truly equal :^)

Let's do it for equality guys.

This is why Affirmative Action sucks. For all we know this kid might be smart enough to deserve what he got, but because of AA a lot of people won't take him seriously

Remember all the negros who didn't get accepted to any schools anywhere?

Affirmative action

and where in the fucking constitution does it say affirmative action must be given to blacks?

Not in the constitution but it was passed by the united states in to law you dumb cunt

Im a minority and have a Jewish sounding name. Do I have ensured enrollment?

where the fuck is your proof you stupid inbred hick?
just because he's non white he's incapable of getting those achievements?

WE

Never said he is incapable but affirmitaive action is the reason why most niggers get in to excellent institutions when they dont meet the requirements. Maybe google affirmative action and then you will understand or look at the rest of this thread you fucking faggot

SKOLAARS

Could be affirmative action, he could have earned it
Affirmative action makes me take this less seriously

Thurgood Marshall rewrote it.

Blacks get in to Ivy League colleges, on average, with an SAT score 200 pts lower than asians and non-jewish blacks, and 160 pts lower than Jews (out of 1600)

>be jew
>legacy admission
>rest of the school is filled with affirmative action placements
>go to top of the class; of course
>fill legal and medical fields with sub par intellects
>rise to the top of those professions as well
>pat selves on back for superior achievement!!!

and he did it all with a 2.9 GPA and 1200 SAT!

Affirmative action is ordered by the government you shit for brains.
These schools are private, the government has no control over whom they choose to enroll

Are you jealous your entire lineage got stuck being trailer trash?

There's only 7 cards though.

It sounds shitty doesn't it? Where the one or few blacks who actually manage to break past 120+ on the bell curve and earn their shit still get their applications dumped into the quota pile in the working world along side their cousins, whom have sound effects for names.
Under a law set that was supposedly design to give them "fair chance". Positive racism is still racism and still hurts more than it aids.

Remember affirmative action?

Im in the top 5% wealth class in america lol i could buy you. Private institutions also have affirmative action you fucking retard

>the government has no control over whom they choose to enroll

MIT Class of 2020 adMIT here, AMA about Financial aid or Higher Ed

Middle Class white male non-jewish non-athlete

Oh boy so one nignog managed to eschew all stereotypes and not be what...a nigger?but he IS a nigger.so what was accomplished here again?

Can you buy me? I'm house broken and don't want to live in the Bronx anymore.
Mind you I'll just sit at a desk and stare at this board most of my free time.

You mean:

>laughing hijabs.jpg

What do you plan to study there?

WE JEENYESSEZ AN SHEIT

Fuck off.affirmative action is specifically for a deficit of niggers in higher education.

why cant you buy Sup Forums then, fuckface?
too busy being stuck in your basement fantasizing about being king jeremy the wicked?
go eat some lead you dumb illiterate.

why arent all niggers in ivy leagues then...
the ivy league still have minority blacks, what fucking affirmative action you pale cousin fuckers are talking about here... dumbfucks...

(You) are too stupid to understand affirmative action and how it works in the universities. I would never buy Sup Forums thats a shit investment. Your insults are the same thing over and over come up with something new and relax on the shitposting today

WE

you are too fucking retarded to actually understand how the world works.
get the fuck out from your parent's basement kid. the smell is killing them

not sure at the moment, either Nuclear/Mechanical Engy or Computer Science ( I dont have a background in this yet though)

I know how the world works. Thats why i make mpre in a year than you will in your lifetime peasant. You talk about being a basement dwellar so much you are one. Your head is so far up your ass you cant see past the shit you speak

>your
I guess money really doesn't guarantee a good education.

No doubt he is brilliant compared to most of us but we also have to take into consideration when we study the case that he got a huuuge advantage for being black, just his ethnicity gave him a bonus and a position way ahead of people without any other merit, he was just the smartest in front of every candidate in the ethnic group.

But no doubt even if this privilege would've not existed he would still get into few of them.

youre talking to a mirror fuck boy.
im way over here

got them all because he is a nigger.