Has anyone else been in a similar situation?

Has anyone else been in a similar situation?

> been in a relationship for years
> everything is fine except the sex
> all she does is lay on her back
> she'll throw in a doggy style sometimes
> doesn't give blowjobs
I'm into face fucking
> Doesn't do anal
I'm really into that
> fuckinghatethis.jpg
> spoken to her about it but it's useless
> she still refuses to do it
> wat do

Clearly she's just making her holes available to you so you support her until something better comes along.

Buy a dildoe for her, if that doesn't work a Tenga and a prostate massager for yourself

Gotta find another woman. You'll never be happy with her.

Trust me. Been there, felt that.

yeah but her parents is rich af so I married her, and have a fuck buddy on the side that she doesn't know of.

Well, then, do nothing. And better keep that fucking affair of yours under wraps.

Sooner or later the sex will stop because you are both old and you will have each other and some money.

then quit your bitching stupid and post her nudes like your supposed to

get a side fuck

Her dad is pretty loaded but he's a selfish fuck so I don't even bother

buy a silicone pussy/ass combo

demonstrate to her the various postions you want

if she doesnt even try, dump her ass and keep the sex toy.

Not gonna lie, I thought about it but this bitch is like the FBI

Can't relate OP, after "the one" left me for another guy I gave up on long term relationships, fuck different bitches every few weeks. They won't put out the way I want them to, I show them the door.

Feels lonely sometimes but then I read a post like yours and covfefe at how great things are.

I've tried using anal eaze cream and spunk lube "not sure if it actually works" but she eventually gave up because "it kept hurting"

Idk, don't get me wrong I think of it. but I've invested so much time where I don't know if I can start all over again

so full of shit
anyone can start over stupid, you probably under 30 too, dumbass

Does anal eaze work?

she's probably a secret submissive, girls think they're supposed to be equally dominant in sex now and most of the time it just isn't true. Rape her and she'll learn to like what you like, not actually rape but rape in the context of a consensual relationship is really what a lot of girls want

Do you faggots obsess over Trump at all times? This thread has nothing to do with Trump you fucking dip shit. I bet you scream trumps name while jamal is pegging you,don't you?

I've kind of tried that while she was drunk on night. I stuck it in her ass but only got half the tip in but she jumped and I backed off pretending nothing happened. she was bleeding but only a little bit though

beats me stupid, cant even reply to the right post eh? buttfucking is for faggots

Do you "judge" her? is the totally free to be herself with you? do you think she actually trusts you? So you excessively criticize her in other aspects of your marriage? are you careful enough with her feelings?

Because she may have some deeply buried sexual interests or secrets that she feels she cant reveal. Many women drag the rest of their life and relationship into their sexuality and if you are fucking up somewhere else it is probably getting in the way.

buy my book
buy my book
buy my book

Does anal eaze work?

the only thing she enjoys doing is sticking her finger up the butt kanye style

Yes. Welcome to being married. Protip, not everything in life is about sex. After 10-15 years you will be lucky to get a nightly handjob. After 20-25 years your dick will only passingly work anyway, so you wont miss the total and complete lack of sex anyway

>everything is fine
>fucks a log

Making yourself too available. Start doing your own thing.

She has you by the balls, so to speak. Therefore she feels little need to put any effort into keeping your interest. Start ignoring her. And don't initiate sex. It's boring anyway.

Instead, go about being happy in other areas of your life independent of her. She'll start craving attention. Let her initiate sex. Then don't ask, just do whatever it is you want from her. Don't let her control it.