Please tell me what have we Indians ever done to white people? What have we ever done to them...

Please tell me what have we Indians ever done to white people? What have we ever done to them? They are the ones who invaded our homeland. They are the ones who exploited us, mocked us, and abused us. Have we ever invaded and oppressed whites somewhere or sometime in history that l don't know about? Have we waged biological or chemical or psychological or social warfare against them? Are we blowing up and killing their people? In the white-majority countries we live in, we Indians are among the best (if not outright the best) citizens. We have the lowest crime rates, highest academic achievements, lowest divorce rates, lowest rates of single motherhood, and lowest tendency to abuse the social welfare system. At the least, with respect to other races and ethnicities, whites may have some legitimate arguments about crime or welfare abuse or "immor- ality" or whatever. What the fuck have we Indians ever done to these people that they hate us so much? What have we done to them for them to abuse India's unfortunate poverty and use it as a weapon to mock us about "pajeets" and "poo in loo" and designated" and other older memes like 'dot-head" or "apu"? The answer becomes extremely obvious when you think about it. I shouldn't have to explain it because it is indeed too obvious. So now you tell me not to paint them with a broad brush? No, years of reading these comments on the internet on literally every comment section that has something to do with Indians/India will create hatred as well. Except, this hatred I have is at least justifiable. This hatred is a response, defense against aggressors, not unprovoked. Its immensity is overpowering and I refuse to give them space for excuses anymore because they never have and never will give in-return So fuck whitey, and if you have a problem with me saying that,fuck you too.

because most white people confuse you with pakis

Well u offered to marry my 16 year old cousin for noods, street shitter

There's almost 2 billion of you. Stop it. We can't sustain it

I don't hate Indians but politically India is no friend of the USA. They've voted against the majority of all UN resolutions that the USA proposed.

>Indians

Do you have wood paneling?

>almost 2 billion
>only 1.3 billion
>burger approximation

Because you smell like shit and you have the moral integrity of a nigger.
Nobody fucking likes you.
Stay in your own country and we will think about not wiping your entire race from the face of the earth.
Faggots

You're all socially retarded and your country is generally fucked

Stale tandoori pasta.

The caste system is offensive to western meritocratic sensibilities, and the fact that hard-line Hindu religious extremists are pushing for a return to "traditional values" is also worrying from the women's rights perspective...
Add in the racial aspects of the ancestral "purity" of lineages, and it becomes a SJW's nightmare.

Saged

we don't like telemarketers. Cunt

Ignore the hate. India is great.

t. white boi with Indian neighbors

But but but CEO of Google and Microsoft

What do you expect when you fucking keep funding terror state Pakistan, even after you knew ISI protected Osama. Pakistan is the terror heaven of Asia, if not the world.

Your bloody tax dollars are going to terrorists who target not only us but you too.

This.

And there's your answer as to why everyone hates you.

Since the burgers fucked up their education system and most other parts of what actually makes a functioning country, and rich burgers started importing streetshitters to work educated jobs for pennies, of course they hate you.

Stay in your own fucking country and try to improve that, instead of shitting up everywhere else. And if it wasn't shit, why would you leave to go to the West?

I don't have Indians, I don't hate anybody. In fact, I don't give a fuck about anybody, including Indians.

u mad Indian boi?

Never had a problem with India or Indians. India as a country has many issues but as they continue to develop they'll improve and in 50 or so years it'll be a great place.

Indians are bro tier. Very glad pajeet is too awkward to get pussy

No, whity boi

Shut the fuck up, you have no clue what you are taking about. Hindu religious extremism? What are you smoking? Your mom's pubes?

Women's rights are getting better, equality is way better, Muslim fanatics are spoiling it. Where is your 'Madam President'? (Not talking about Hillary) We've had a woman President, Prime Minister.

To must either be either LARPing or a Motherfucking Paki mudslime

How can she slap?

This

The problem with you people is that you are pretty arrogant. You think you know all and are above everyone else. Look at all the crap that you wrote here about how good Indians are. I went to school with some of you people, and they were always boasting that you had already learned that in India or that your education was better, and yet you are here in the USA.

>what have we Indians ever done to white people?

shat on designated shitting street

>tl,dr: poo in loo

Be white Irish fella.
Go to work in big Indian area of London
Indian women always bringing lunch and dinner for poor single white immigrant.
Indian dudes look out for me, come for pints user, come watch cricket user
Indians - fucking top people.

>implying the opinions of undereducated basement dwellers who cling to race to forget their personal failures is somehow representative of white America

Kek

Add to that bad breath and body odor. By the the Japanese also dislike you. They are just too polite to point that out.

I'm tired of having to talk to poo in the loos who barely speak English on the phone

Have you tried unplugging your country and then plugging it back in?

b8 or copypasta?

Just another shit hole

Two western tourists taking a picture with Habib the street merchant in New Delhi.

Why can't it be both?

OP??? Are you still here? Did that made it clear to you?