What do guys do when they hang out? Bro-out at home? Chill at the club? Shooting range?

What do guys do when they hang out? Bro-out at home? Chill at the club? Shooting range?

Typically suck each others dicks

Play video games
Have drinks
Fight
Rob people
Do drugs
Fuck bitches
Get money

Nigger

sit on the porch and drink beer

Get stoned in forest
beta for life

Bowling is fun. Typically go to bar with good bud and shoot darts and pool whilst drinking heavily.

Hang out?
>meet somewhere it's easy to have fun depending on the time
>usually isn't the bar, most of the time it's someone's house, occasionally outdoors
>there has to be something to do besides talk and drink: video games, hiking, pool, cards, etc
>sometimes dudes just want to do nothing in the company of their friends, which sounds weird, but explains why groups will form, split off, reform, and then split off again as dudes decide to do different shit with different dudes

Chilling at the club is usually a terrible idea. Much cheaper to drink at home and women are generally not conducive to a good time if you aren't trying to get laid. I imagine hitting the gun range with a few bros is like working out together: you don't talk much, but you get to compete and fuck around with some buddies while you all do the same thing.

Fuck around and philosophize

Not in a gay wat. I that sounds really gay but i dont mean it in a gay way.

brojobs, browshowers after to clean the stink off so our girlfriends don't think our dicks taste different and get wise.

I usually Bro-out at home. Maybe start a fire up in the fire pit, drink booze, listen to music, smoke herb, grill meats.

This. We get together and some a joint talk about things from Tolstoi to the best size of tits while listening to some music or watching shitty shows.

- cycling
- eating pizza
- farting

I like to go to the shooting range at the club. Lots of moving targets there, very challenging.

Watch a lot of TV shows and movies as an excuse to drink. Friend came up with a good game. drink/take a shot every time you see a girl you'd wreck.

Teenage - 20 years:
>play vidya at home
>go swimming
>chill around outside
>meet up for any random hobby
>climb a fucking tree or whatever

Today:
>meet up at cafeteria, or
>meet up for booze
>have way fewer friends

Fucking french people

Ey Roman

Drink mostly.
Sometimes things like golf, fishing, shooting range, off-roading.

Combine drinking with any of those things and sometimes include the wives/gfs in a dinner or bbq and you have summed up my life.

Drink at a pub or bar or whatever shit its called. Chat meanwhile, maybe play pool or shit like that. Or the other is we go bbq

Fuck off, Roman.

>assuming same guy describing two different bro-hobbies in two different comments

Came here to say something like this.

When I was a kid, it was D&D all the time.

Mostly I catch up with friends one on one over beer and pizza. A lot of my friends are guys I work with, so usually that fills the "bonding over accomplishments" thing. Solid people I'd trust with most anything, but we don't really talk much beyond work stuff and minor small talk. I don't think I have a single friend who knows my parent's names.

Modern living can be atomized and lonely. I envy people who hold onto a group of friends from childhood into adulthood. I don't think there's any replacement for that kind of lifelong bond, except maybe serving in a war zone together.

Head to a craft beer pub or just any pub, picnic with buddies

This guy is a total bro. This guy gets it.

Yeah man, D&D was the shit. Didn't play it THAT much, but hell... 12 hours went fast every time.

I'm at privileged to have a few couple of friends from childhood/adolescence who I can talk about anything with.
Catch is: we're always drunk. Even when I skype with some friends scattered around the globe/nation, we always drink beer while talking.

Like, sober, ordinary conversation about non-surface things is something we grew out of, and now only alcohol (or at special times; weed) can take us back to.

Don't even consider my co-workers actual friends. They're just "how was the weather" bots that sometimes come with drunken platitude conversation.

Skate, play bass,or chill listening to some pink Floyd

sissified hipster cuck detected

>Like, sober, ordinary conversation about non-surface things is something we grew out of, and now only alcohol (or at special times; weed) can take us back to.

Very much this. Ive always found it interesting how kids have a tough time adjusting to adult life because they dont get this part.

Aside from 1-3 friends ive had since childhood, adults just dont talk about feelings. Doing so is the easiest way for "friends" to stop coming around. No one wants to hear about feelings.

Adults get drunk, tell stories, and shoot darts/play pool. We dont have feelings, we drink them away, and by the time you hit 30, if you havent been a sheltered basement dwelling mommas boy, life has sort of beaten you down into a cold unemotional block of man.

There always that one friend in the group though. Usually the depressed/sad drunk, that brings the mood of everyone down with them... then they wonder why the next week, no one calls them. Followed closely by their 1 BFF who will always call the depressed friend, and then doesnt understand when the group stops calling them as well. (Protip, dont be the depressed guy but also dont be the friend who brings the depressed guy around when everyone hates them)

video games

Drive around and waste my gas while my friends stare at their phones.

talk about what we would do to each other if we were girls.

that's how my friend and I ended up fucking. no homo tho, ok well maybe a little

Usually we go fourbying or working on our trucks.
We go spearfishing pretty often aswell.
We also argue about who can buy the cheapest truck mods on eBay $30lightbar FTW.

It's only gay if you do it 4+ times
first time you're nervous so it doesn't count

hahahaha wew lad

>feelings are bad m'kay
Funnily enough, I gather both mens rights activists and feminists agree on that; dudes should start talking to eachother about how they feel and what they think of life.
Could probably prevent the male suicide over-representation.

Also, excuse grammar mistakes. English is not my 1st language.