ITT: show what people immigrate to your cunt

ITT: show what people immigrate to your cunt

I didn't know that many poos went to Sweden

You... have to go back-er?

nobody migrates to this shithole

I live in a ~2 million inhabitants metropolitan area and saw a single foreigner exchange student throughout all of school and college

she promptly went back to france after 6 months of being rightfully snobbish

Ask for a country and I make a map like this

>2001

Albania

>Over 0,009%
SWEDE'D

Tunisia

there were three fucking analbanians in class when i was there
fucking albo scum

>Albanians only infest the rich parts

Chinese

Ukrainian

95% Venezuelans, there are like hundreds of thousands here now.

some Unitedstatesian (retirees mostly), some Cubans...

This is the last one for now

the worst ones
(paraguayans, bolivians, and peruavians)

It's just funny seeing upper class Brazilian abroad facing that moment where their status in Brazil means jackshit at all.

Just how white would you say Sweden is?

Enjoy your serbroaches and bosnishits, Sven.

This. Theyll really play up the portugese part too lol

Only literal walking shits: haitians, dominicans, peruvians, colombians and others irrelevants shits from central america. Fuck humanitarians faggots, I want the north frontier of my country refilled with more antipersonal mines.

no offense, but Bolivians and Paraguayans immigrante here in such huge numbers that they really should have remained parts of Argentina.

Kinf of like France with Algerians, why have an independence war if you are going to emmigrate to that country in huge numbers?

You get people from Central America?

colombia

take a guess

This is 2005 data. Nowadays Venezuelans are at least 1.5 million country wide and murricans might already be over 150k. Huezilians are starting to appear as well, they might be around 20k by now. Ecuadorians are at least number 80k.

From Europe we're getting a good amount of Spaniards, probably well over 80k. Germans, brits and french are not rare either, they might number 10k. Some chinese are moving as well and setting up businesses.