twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

CHOO CHOOOOOO

KALE KOPPEN NIET TE STOPPEN

GANDO

BTFO
T
F
O

IMAGINE BEING SYLVIA VAN BARNEVELD AND HAVING TO BE ALL LIKE DAMN RAYMOND YOU FUCKIN' FINE AT DARTS, ALL SEXY WITH YOUR FAT BODY AND HORRIFIC PUDGY FACE I. WOULD TOTALLY HAVE SEX WITH YOU. WHEN ALL SHE REALLY WANT TO DO IS FUCK ANOTHER ACTUAL GOOD DARTS PLAYER WHEN BARNEY IS OUT. LIKE SERIOUSLY IMAGINE HAVING TO BE SYLVIA AND OPEN THE DOOR WHEN RAYMOND IS BACK FROM ANOTHER DEFEAT WHILE BARNEY FLAUNTS HIS DISGUSTING BODY IN FRONT OF YOU. THE LIGHT OF THE SUN REVEALING HIS NIPPLE PIERCINGS AND ASSCRACK AND JUST STAND THERE, TIME AFTER TIME WHILE HE SLOWLY SLOGS INTO THE BEDROOM. NOT ONLY HAVING TO TOLERATE HIS MICRO PENIS BUT HIS JOBBER ATTITUDE AS WELL. EVERYONE NEARBY TELLS HIM HE'S STILL GOT IT AND DAMN RAYMOND THROWS LIKE THAT BECAUSE THEYRE NOT THE ONES WHO HAVE TO STAND THERE AND WATCH HIS PUDGY KING MICHELIN MAN FACE SIT FLACCID AND DULL ON HIS DISGUSTING FAT BODY. YOU'VE BEEN FUCKING NOTHING BUT A HEALTHY DIET OF MANDINGOS AND LATER ALLEGED SYRIAN RAPE VICTIMS FOR YOUR ENTIRE CAREER. COMING STRAIGHT OUT OF THE SLUMS IN COUNTRY SIDE HOLLAND. YOU'VE NEVER EVEN SEEN ANYTHING THIS FUCKING DISGUSTING BEFORE AND YOU CAN TASTE THE SWEAT NOW. YOU SWEAR THAT'S BREAKING OUT ON HIS UNSHAPELY ASSCRACK AS HE LEAVES IT OPEN WHILE WEARING THOSE IMPROPERLY FIT SWEATPANTS, SMUGLY ASSURED THAT YOU ARE ENJOYING THE OPPORTUNITY TO GET PAID TO STAND THERE OPENING THE DOOR AND REVEL IN HIS STATUESQUE. FOR THAT IS WHAT HE CALLS HIS BEAUTY. THE BEAUTY HE WORKED SO HARD FOR 0 DAYS A WEEK IN THE PREVIOUS MONTHS. AND THEN HE CALLS FOR ANOTHER DOOR TO OPEN AND YOU KNOW YOU COULD KILL EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN THIS HOUSE BEFORE HIS SECURITY COULD PUT YOU DOWN BUT YOU SIT THERE AND ENDURE BECAUSE YOU'RE A FUCKING FAT TITTED MILF. YOU'RE NOT GOING TO LOSE BARNEY'S DARTS MONEY OVER THIS. JUST BEAR IT CRINGE YOUR FACE AND BEAR IT.

CYBORG MODE ACTIVATED

>Scotland's cowardly Gerry Anderson

>both of them averaging over 100 in every set
MADNESS

imagine being a wanky shitposter like (you)

DAT FUCKING 125

GIVE GANDALF ALL YOUR STRENGTH FAGGOTS

\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/

>Larry Sanderson

THAT 125 FOR THE SEVENTH!

THIS
IS
AUTISM

>mfw jocks bottling it again

What the fuck happened? How did it turn around so quick?

Imagine being Klaus and seeing your women get raped by immigrants

343434 checked, now go back to your caravan.

Van Gerwen activated his almonds

Ask Barney

MVG is playing the best darts ever seen

autism

in all seriousness: MVG's 86 to win set 5 with gary left on mensur (D14)

completely stunned him

Why do you people hate BDO? I'm a noob to darts, just curious. What's the difference anyway?

Reminder that the real world championship starts in 5 days, and that this 'world championship' has no bearing on darts history or records - especially given it is being played on illegal, non-regulation dartboards.

No wonder the averages are so high when these PDC boards get easier each year - charg them with bringing the sport into disrepute and end this pathetic charade.

It's trash-tier since Barney left

We are literally witnissing the best darts that will ever be thrown

Treasure it

This version of MVG stomps any version of Taylel

Is Wolfie still playing?

youtube.com/watch?v=8XFZ3Ql10qo

NIET TE STOPPEN, KALE KOPPEN !

It's just jealousy

I like the BDO but the standard of it cant compare to this

Thank you for that nonsensical rambling, Olly Croft.

Why haven't you died yet?

MVG can't be stopped

This. That D7 was the backbreaker.

106 average and lost 11 of the last 13 legs

wew

>t. BDO official

Dankjewel, deze zocht ik.

d/a/rts

And the D1 when Gando fucked up 35 was the stunner.

Yeah, this game is done. Fair play, MVG has been pretty much unstoppable this year.

>Casuals in my stream chat saying Taylel Prime would pump MVG Prime

Deluded.

Even when Gerkin's back is against the wall he still can perform well and nobody else can do this. this is because he simply plays so often that pressure becomes his second nature. Gerking has won 25 tourneys this year

Any good darts anime?

Step away from the keyboaerd Wolfie

>Top Gun

What the fuck is this

>this leg

The BDO can't even run the draw for the championship properly, let alone the actual event.

mvg has outgrown the pdc

CHOKE

Michael is what ended Taylors prime years

>casuals who think Prime Taylor would have beaten Prime Bristow

All of a sudden theyve got my pub arms

Suddenly spaghetti everywhere

ABSOLUTE STATE OF GHERKIN

Is this BDO?

Pity leg

>these chokes

HAHAHAHAHA

youtube.com/watch?v=_TWkGr_RtdI

>the state of that

Top jej

darts

Jeebus, no wonder he went bald

The pressure of the Lakeside, the biggest stage of them all, can reduce even a great man to a quivering wreck.

No wonder so many choose to chase the PDC coin, as they simply can't bear the pressure of the true World Championship.

Episode one of Death Parade is darts themed...in fact if someone could take all the darts scenes and layer the chants in the background, I'd be thankful.

Literally breaking all taylel's records one by one. If Gerkin can kek taylel, barney and some more in retirement, expect him to win more and more

>555

Already more trebles than a BDO leg.

Doubt they will run the meatraffle this year after that fiasco.

Yuri on Ice

>the city of Dutch hair genetics

WILL GRIGG'S ON FIRE

His brother has a full head of hair weirdly

>dat trunk of an arm

>12 darts to get to 318

I've heard the other guy was drunk, but what the fuck was Wolfie doing?

HE ACTUALLY HIT THE D12
ABSOLUTE MADMAN

HE FINALLY HIT IT

Le hit D12 man

This Anderson bloke is shite m8s, reckon even I could beat him LOL

MVG has this year shown something he didn't used to have: stamina.

He had a reputation over the past few years of starting at a blistering pace but then dropping off and being vulnerable of comebacks. In the matches against Reyes and Barney, both players played the best darts they ever have done and MVG would have lost to them in last year's competition.

>gando missing D12
>mvg hitting D12

Anderson ded

>not watching on IPTV
I seriously hope you guys don't do this

bring back darth maple

That is often overlooked. Wolfie is a massive jobber as well.

>MvG's cheeky faces

Based Chemo patient

Gary looks utterly headfucked by mvg. RIP

it's ogre

>6-2
Poor little Gando

>In the matches against Reyes and Barney, both players played the best darts they ever have done and MVG would have lost to them in last year's competition.
Completely agreed.

Remember that last year he won six successive legs against CUBE (R.I.P. in R.I.P.) and was then taken to a tie breaker.

That hasn't happened this year.

it's over

From the best standard in a final ever to another round of MVGwins

My theory: he's stopped smoking and doesn't need a fag every couple of sets. He used to cough his lungs up on stage but doesn't now

Worlds is nearly over, quick post /180/ memes

Time for the greatest comeback since Lazarus

t. Waddell's ghost