Take a seat user. Tell me your problems

Take a seat user. Tell me your problems.
Certified Psychiatric Rehabilitation Practitioner
I have some free time and I believe anyone deserves help no matter where they are.

Fat, sad, broke, failure, disappointment, worthless

For the past two days I haven't been able to get much sleep due to dreams revolving around spiders.
>what do?

The only reason I haven't killed myself yet is that I have to look after my mother who is in really bad health, seeing her everyday getting worse and going through life just to try help her is, hard, I really wish I was dead, not sure you can say anything and I understand if you don't.

I hate blacks and gypsys

That's completely normal, come back when you stop hating them

I can't stop thinking about raping all the women in my life. whenever I see a girl in anything revealing I just stare at them and remember every detail but I don't jerk off to it, just look. I consciously look for girls slipping up and exposing themselves, sometimes even take upskirt photos of them only to delete them due to guilt. please help me.

I feel like a different person ever since I was 24 and had a messy breakup. 33 now. I've felt emotionless and disconnected since. I've recently cut back on the hard drugs and just stick to weed and the odd bit of coke. Have an on/off binge drinking habit and a love/hate relationship with alcohol. In the past few years, since living alone, I've purposefully distanced myself from all my friends. I much prefer my own space, despite getting slightly lonely every once in a while. I used to cut myself as a teenager. Always felt like I was wired up differently to everyone else. Been called bi-polar by plenty of people in my life and I completely am. Have mild-ish OCD, which has worsened since my isolation and living alone. Recently had growing social anxiety. To the point where the last person to come round my house was over 6 months ago, I won't answer the door and I'm scared to pee because I know my neighbours can hear it. Also recently researched into autism and aspergers, scored highly in several online tests and am going to get he ball rolling on a diagnosis. I identify with so much I have read on the subject and it would explain a lot about my life. This knowledge though seems to have sped up my decline into madness. Help me.

shit, I've just tried to cut me again. yea yea attention seeking little fuck I am what ever
Been clear for ~7 years I want to see me bleed again.

blood fetish? that's not that weird dude, just don't go ham and sever an artery, legs are good for a bleed.

Tom?

while I do not fear blood, like it for it's smell and taste I don't think is a fetish more the " I have to punish me"

Jerry?

i keep getting told i may be "hollowsexual" by different people, and i dont fucking know what that means.

i knew it was you :*(

did you just fucking reply to yourself you sad sad cunt.

it's called samefagging, newfag. and no, i didn't.

no m8, its a virus.exe

no he has not, now leave Jerry alone will ya?

As a young child I'd often worry about being a sociopath because I'd have intense urges to harm people around me. However, because I was an outspoken pacifist I'd often start to beat myself across the head or fail to beat other kids up. The exclusion when I choked one kid out for not leaving me alone and playing tetherball with me (pretty stupid in retrospect, I feel pretty bad for the kid I choked out he really didn't see it coming but I kept fucking warning him "don't play tetherball with me I'm way too fucking angry to play with someone and I just want to hit the fucking ball", fuck words and all)

My mother and father were always a bad enviornment for me. Dad was usually drunk and lazy and mom was usually violently angry at him for it, she'd throw things at him even when he was holding me as a baby etc.

I'm also wildly schizophrenic and believe I can hear voices from other people's minds. It's gotten pretty far, I can even get people to take my special orders at McDonald's without having to speak a word. I'm pretty sure I can force other people to hallucinate if I have a direct contact with them and if they're willing to let me make them hallucinate. It works 90% of the time on regular people. "Regular" people denoting people who don't know how to do quantum-space effects through observation.

I'm also apparently some type of roleplayer to most people, but I fit into what is sometimes called "The Divine Play" by some. One thing is for certain: the universe and greater attractive forces (basically a hyperstar somewhere far beyond the current scope of the universe) are able to observe me and a couple other specific people.

Or maybe this is all just a dream... I don't know. I've had a few near-death experiences and after my 3rd one I was fairly certain that I succeeded in a suicide attempt, but after begging God to go to hell he basically said "you just came from there. Earth is hell, to give you darkness to 'lens' the light."

How to get out of severe depression? I've taken a variety of pills for the past 4-5 years and I still wanna kill myself. I have had 3 or 4 psychiatrists tall telling something different about my condition (asspie, depression, bipolar disorder etc....). Wat do?

K E K

My dick too big for my pants also
This girl stopped talking to me all of a sudden we been talking non stop since like 5 months or something wtf does this mean

Been bullied a little in high school. Now 30, can't get past it even though I'm average looking and shit. Aren't social, no facebook or pics of myself. Years of being alone and a few being depressed. No friends or gf of course and I don't know how to make any.

I have no problem talking to people (but I kinda suck at small talk) but I can't connect with anyone.

What do to be happy?

Well, sounds like you need to stop stuffing your pants. Also, you have to talk to girls, not just stare at them and have a two-way conversation with them in your head. I've seen this before...you are a sick man.

I've had the same dream about my internet ex for 9 days in a row now and I always wake up depressed because of the cold break-up we had (we weren't casually together, we actually had a 2 year long serious relationship) after fighting and getting back together for a few times because I'm not really qualified to be a boyfriend but I really, and I would really appreciate it if this dream of our breakup stopped occuring every night.

I understand. First, you need to get a Facebook account and add random people, mainly girls because of your latent homosexuality. Then, get really drunk and message them, all the while posting bizarre images claiming you are an artist. You'll have friends in no time.

Is this true, if you're lying then know you're a major piece of shit

Funny. But seriously, I think I'm sort of broken from so many years spent alone with no friends. Is what it is, kind of tired of everything to be honest..

In all seriousness, no one is truly broken that can't be fixed by themselves. The problem is that so many people rely on others to fix them ( which is why religion is so popular) that they don't realize that the only person that can fix them is the one person who truly knows them: you, user. I too was messed up and drinking a lot, however I started studying Zen Buddhism and through meditation I was able to face my demons and see my problems objectively, which gave me the ability to deal with them and become who I am today!
True, I do troll often, but its all in good fun. However, if you feel broken, check out a book called Hardcore Zen by Brad Warner. It changed my life m8!

Op here I am sorry I am working on each case closely. Just be patient.