Www stadt-kurier (dot)de/neuss/afrikaner-zwingt-junge-frau-in-seine-wohnung-aid-1.5955846

>www stadt-kurier (dot)de/neuss/afrikaner-zwingt-junge-frau-in-seine-wohnung-aid-1.5955846

>leftist pro-refugee activist gets raped by African
>thiswasnotsupposedtohappen.jpg
>now her worldview is "destroyed"

There's nothing better than leftists getting btfo by refugees, prove me wrong Sup Forums (protip: you can't)

translate, Fritz, I don't speak Nazi

translate Fritz

just run it through google translate, it's pretty straightforward

Basically, some woman gets held up by a black african with a knife, taken home and raped.

But being a typical hippie, she doesn't want to admit to herself that she's been being an idiot all her life.

Google translate it retards

Hope the bitch got pregnant

It's gonna get so epic in the summer when all the scantily clad sluts will recieve their well-deserved cultural enrichment.

The brutal rapist, an immigrant from Liberia (Africa) for 20 years lives in Neuss. The 45-year-old drug user was waiting with a knife on his victim. For a horror movie was a bitter reality. By Frank Möll

The three friends from Neuss and Krefeld have known each other long. A young woman has been working for the editor of this newspaper, made another for a city courier editor music and sometimes cut his hair. On Friday, they meet in a Düsseldorf cinema to watch the horror film "Visions". Then they go to the underground, bringing Martina S. (name changed) at platform three of the Düsseldorf main station and see them off. The other two women driving to Neuss. It's shortly after one o'clock on Saturday when the last U76 starts to Krefeld. 37 minutes takes the ride to the stop Dießem. A trip home, which ended for Martina S. (25) in a nightmare. 1:30 am, just before its stop, according to police, a black African (45) from Neuss is attentive to the pretty woman. When she gets out at 1:46 in Dießem, you follow the man - then the brutal event!

"The perpetrator has threatened our friend with a knife. He has forced them to follow him to his home," said Megan's best friend opposite the City Messenger. On the Uerdinger road is the horror house. Directly at the bus stop. The Krefeld Police confirmed the incident opposite the City Messenger. The house has to have taken place against the will of the victim to perform sexual acts. Police are investigating now for rape. "While indeed the householder (30) was present. He probably held a knife," it says. The young woman was able to after the brutal rape free and immediately wrote a Whatsapp message to her friends, who then fled the country - she was distraught - took up. The victim is treated in a Spezialkinik.

"The origin of the men I do not like to express, as I have the last few months trying very reflects my thinking and my basic setting not to be bent by the recent events. Now I just think of anything more and I know not how I to deal with it, "says the thoroughly leftist friend who had rejected a blanket condemnation of the North Africans after the New Year's Eve attacks in Cologne and Dusseldorf and sometimes even the word" Nazi "took in her mouth. As punk, hippie and music activist she has always fought "against the right." Now their worldview is destroyed. "We have been sitting at the criminal police for six hours. All my social values and attitudes are tonight in their foundations shaken," said the dedicated Neusserin. "I am here since time immemorial at night a lot. Music, socializing, concerts, clubs. I was in the most violent neighborhoods of European cities go, and always fun to learn impartially know new people. Strain the craziest things, most amazing encounters and tiefgängigsten talks often easy night on the road, when we delve on it. But now? This positive attitude was now so often trampled and events. I am completely at a loss ", thinks the famous Neusserin which also has some friends at the left Antifa, now after. She believes the stories of her friend and Tatverlauf. Martina was exhausted.

>leftist was raped
Too bad she wasn't killed as well.

A few days before the attack, reported the Neuss police in the main committee of the Council of the town of Neuss, that there was no significant increase in crime in Neuss. Neither foreigners nor of the right. "Let the times are," said a skeptical mayor Reiner Breuer the remarks of the chief of the police station Neuss, Heinz-Walter Tieves. The CDU also prodded and asked for "fear areas" in Neuss. Such is well known, the main station and the web, so Councilman Thomas Kaumanns. Tieves indicates the subjective feelings: "When at five o'clock in the morning of the Eifel Club is on the track and sings loudly Wanderlieder, also some people feel uncomfortable." Then countered the police chief: If the policy a place like let degenerate the station so, then draw such a place, of course, criminals on. The CDU criticized the too rare patrols, while police pointed to the unacceptable staff shortages caused by politics.

Incidentally, up to a possible process of African stabber and alleged rapist at large remains. The 25-year-old victim had failed because of shame, to be examined by a doctor and so to provide evidence. The police got a guaranteed stained with semen underpants of the woman in the apartment of the fact, as the friend opposite the City Messenger.

Mate, our attention is 7 seconds max

Half of us are semi playing with our dicks. You gonna have to do better

>As punk, hippie and music activist she has always fought "against the right." Now their worldview is destroyed.
This is great. Thanks for sharing, OP.

Tl;Dr - antifa goes to horror film and gets raped on her way home. #notallmuslims

Speak for yourself pleb.

Not reading German is one thing, still not reading it when it's been translated for you is another.

Hell yeah.

>Gestern noch geklatscht, heute schon begrapscht.
(Yesterday you clapped at trainstations, today you already where forcegroped/raped)

Tbf the syntax of the translation is very weird.
>If the policy a place like degenerate the station so

She just got fucked by reality. That's all.

Actually, it's the friend of the victim who was the left-wing activist and whose "worldview is now shattered" - but it's pretty safe to say the victim was a pro-refugee lefty, too, otherwise they wouldn't be friends.

>she even has friends that are antifa
I cannot believe this story. This is like some Sup Forums copypasta where everything falls into place perfectly.
This has to be satire.

The police chief says the politicians let some places like the train station "deteriorate" ("degenerate"), so it's not their fault there's crime there.