What's his endgame?

What's his endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/33FB0wHmMMI?t=5m56s
youtube.com/watch?v=QWtXAtGJ4JQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

to be around those fucking hot chicks in tiny little sexy shorts.

To ruin an entire industry with a single TV show, and it worked.

aren't penn and teller responsible as well?

he was obviously gay

He did it so that better magic tricks would be formed from the ashes

Did he really ruin it?. I was never into that fake magic shit.

he's a big guy

People knew magic was fake but not exactly how. This shit was one of the first examples of how to do pretty much every popular magic trick at the time. As what said, magicians needed to invent pretty much everything all over again.

If he took off his mask, would he die?

UUUU

Did he start the fire?

No, they are just edgy dicks who got upset when they got kicked off the stage and replaced by better performers.

He took it off, it was a disappointment

Yeah, but damn, did people (adults) back then seriously go like (WOW, holy shit) I can't believe they pulled that off?. I'd be like, pffffft, I mean it's an act, I'm sure they're just doing some kind of gimmick. I don't know. I just feel like no matter what the experience would be ruined when I know it's not real "magic" to begin with.

>In 2012, the website of Nash Entertainment — the producers of the Breaking the Magician's Code: Magic's Biggest Secrets Finally Revealed — listed a movie called Masked Magician, about a magician who uses illusions to fight crime, as "in development".
Why the fuck didn't this happen, it sounds so terrible lmao

what was his name again?

To get a pay check.

Kankergoogle

Darth Malak?

Yeah, he did
Even David Blaine stopped doing magic as a direct result, now he does stunts. The masked magician pretty much blasted magic back to the stone age, it's regressed to feats of endurance

>I'm only into real magic

So what? it was crap anyway. Literally every trick came down to a hidden compartment

>youtu.be/33FB0wHmMMI?t=5m56s

>this hilarious commentator triggering nu-males and feminists
>my sides have vanished before my eyes

Literal autism.

People enjoy slight of hand and illusion. Ruin the illusion, ruin the fun.

Wait, who is this new masked man?

Based.

only if you're a fucking cretin who thinks magic is real

same type of cunts who believe ghosts are real, get rid of these faggots please. eugenics now

To become the next Sith apprentice

magic isn't real so if you believe the magic trick is real you are just a massive fucking idiot

if you can't appreciate the trick for what it is, idk what to say

>and it worked
Except tricks even worse than his win "Got Talent" shows.

good riddance. losers shouldn't make a living off card tricks forever

Why does he wear the mask?

If i take mask off, will he die?

Here's your bump you dutchfuck

Have another one

It's not about believing it's real, it's about appreciating that they pulled the illusion off.

Hey, what happened to criss angel?

yea and I've seen a few magic/talent shows and you know it's not real but it's still enjoyable.

My mind was blown, having a magician do card tricks right in front of you is great fun

the best thing on the magic is that the great trick is even better when you know how it is done and you can still appreciate the good execution. And on the other hand magic is killed by people depending on old trick without bringing something - anything - new to their execution. That was Banes endgame and he was completely right.

This.

>That one with the haunted house
>He LITERALLY put an assistant in a tiny compartment

wasnt he like a child rapist? Peeking through windows watching little girls sleep etc... Dunno Dustin hated the gimmick and so did everybody else.

ah wait no that was seven

youtube.com/watch?v=QWtXAtGJ4JQ

It would be extremely painful.
But probably for him.

They only spoil their own tricks in their act.

Fool Us is actually a good show, because magic isn't about doing something supernatural or really crazy, it's about tricking people, and that's what that show is. You're supposed to figure out how you're tricking them, but they only show it once live, so you can't really figure it out unless you watch online.

Every single person who has ever seen a magic trick wants to know how they did it.

It's human curiosity, and slight humiliation for being fooled. Yes, a poor magician reveals all his tricks, but a poor magician also uses hack shit like what the masked magician revealed.

What a hero

Did Valentine do anything worthwhile after this show?