How do u feel that the us is pulling out of paris climate pact?

how do u feel that the us is pulling out of paris climate pact?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e8WTJQaYK0U
youtube.com/watch?v=i1W3sjykiPc
ipcc.ch/pdf/assessment-report/ar5/wg1/WG1AR5_SPM_FINAL.pdf
blogs.ft.com/beyond-brics/2016/07/08/chinas-green-revolution-goes-global/
foreignpolicy.com/2015/06/08/chinas-green-revolution-emissions-climate-coal-stern/
climatenexus.org/learn/energy-transition/what’s-driving-decline-coal-united-states
reuters.com/article/us-iea-coal-idUSKBN1410WH
wri.org/blog/2017/01/china’s-decline-coal-consumption-drives-global-slowdown-emissions
ucsusa.org/global_warming/science_and_impacts/science/human-contribution-to-gw-faq.html#.WS9IQNllDqA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This world was already shit anyways

That's your reason for voting for him?

Didn't vote for him, just said he almost can't fuck it up anymore because the world's already fucked up to the fullest

Everyday, I wish this man doesn't wake up in the morning

Proves pulling out is anticlimactic

kek

Not surprised.

Just another reason to get rid of this administration.

The fact that we aren't in a radioactive wasteland right now means the world isn't fucked in the fullest.

There is a big difference between things being shitty and things being totally fucked.

Dumb. It's only 3.5 years until this fucktard is out.

I guess you're right, with this retard as our president there's always a lower point to reach

>liberals make world unbearably shitty
>'respect my pronouns'
>'fucking cis scum'
>'white people should shut up'
>'we need to wipe out western culture, it's everything wrong'
me: okay, but, y'know, fuck the world now... I am rooting for the asteroid, but I'll keep global warming as plan b

liberals let the people do their thing, while donnie and his republicans have their hopes in the nature terminating our sufferings early

no, liberals bark their fascist commands at people
>bake me a fucking cake with vaginas on it for my dyke wedding, shitlord
>you asking me where I am from is a microaggression, you racist shit, and I am reporting you to the administration
>do we really need another white man heard from?!?
It's no big deal. The world is simply no longer worth preserving. You can't give Bruce Jenner "woman of the year" and expect people to think, 'yeah, this is the dream.'

there's still a difference between having an extreme libtard sjw and a regular liberal, just as there were great republican presidents and there's Donald Trump, who's gonna destroy everything the US stands for since 1776

>liberals screaming for shitty gender issues
>they want to transform the country into a shithole with infinitive genders and triggering
>conservatives denying everything that goes against their will and pushing the blame of all problems to foreigners.
>they want to isolate themselves even though it is impossible while destroying any form of progress made in the last decades
why are these extreme positions the only ones left?

>progress made in the last decades
>families in ruins
>epidemics of depression and other mental illnesses
>machines replacing humans
>20 trillion dollar war on poverty leaving more people in poverty than ever
>schools utterly crap
>marriage turned into a party to celebrate buggery
>the Kardashians are our most popular cultural commodity
>the ghettoes nothing but crime and misery, with an 85% bastardy rate in most cities
Fuck, we have to save all this progress!

You should consider stepping away from the internet occasionally. I know the real world is scary, but it will be good for you.

When has any of that ever happened to you personally?

you will never understand the point

no matter how bad he is Hilary was so bad that Hitler himself would of been better

what are people to do when dispite him being shit he was by far the best choice

popes also die in their sleep

do you amerricunts understand how stupid your Potatoes is ?

I get that dickheaded condescension is basically a requirement for being a leftist, but still, fuck you.

Someone gets it. Hillary would have continued the shit show Bush and Obama started

Invalid

you can't deny trump makes for a 10/10 meme

I personally have no reason to care if the world survives after I die. If it's all about what affects me personally, I live in the snowbelt and would welcome warming.

A lot of jobs could be created by developing state of the art renewable/alternative energy technologies. Those technologies could be exported to other countries and generate even more jobs over seas. Instead, America chooses to be on the wrong side of history and cling to fossil fuels. The number of jobs that exist in the fossil fuel industry is relatively small.

Good job, murica. Europe is ashamed. And 194 other countries. If the world was a classroom, you'd be the autistic socially awkward megalomaniac bona fide windowlicking sperglord. GG

Who is stopping you from creating all those jobs, Jamal?

Crippling bipolar disorder. My name is user, you candyass roodypoo

The anger and envy directed by tributary nations towards the empire is never pretty.

shame != anger.

>mfw
based Trump delivering on even more things. I love how liberal retards go "haha drumpf didnt do anything he promised" then in the next sentence whine about him holding is word. fucking pathetic, delusional, spineless retards. No wonder you're losing so much nowadays and conservatism is coming back more than ever. Fuck you all.

Eight years faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=e8WTJQaYK0U

Pretty fucked, but hey, they always did say the 21st Century would belong to China. Looks like we're handing it to them, and no longer able to use the "b-but China's pollution" counter-argument after this.
>As part of its Green Revolution/Initiative, China is expected to add ~13m green jobs by the end of the year.

I just don't understand *why* we're pulling out, if not for the interests of big oil.

>always a lower point to reach
Every week with him is like a comic book.

if ti was an actual pact instead of a worthless piece of paper that basically just said, "just try guys" I would maybe be worried

Do you have a source for how he's going to destroy everything the United States stands for since its creation?

Humanity has teetered on the precipice of utter annihilation for a long while so Trump is of little consequence. Whether it be this year, 2020, or some year far off into the future humanity will destroy itself one day. It was preordained by our DNA as there's something inherently flawed with this.

Uhm buzzfeed says it mkay?

Lawl

>Eight years faggot
implying something of the u.s. is still left in eight years

7, get it right retard.

Damn right there will be, it'll be great again.

obama was better and had less scandals mkay cnn said so

Step in the right direction.

How?

Have you actually read that shit?
It's more about women's rights and accepting immigrants than the fucking climate!

Not necessarily, if we survive long enough to figure out how to alter DNA to affect aggression and selfishness and stuff we very well might never die out.
It's definitely not impossible for us to not wipe ourselves out. Just considerably unlikely.

I DON'T CARE WHAT HE DOES SO LONG AS LIBTARDS GET TRIGGERED!

WOOOHOOOO! GO TRUMP! KEEP ON TRIGGERING THEM! YOU ABSOLUTE MADMAN, DONALD, THIS IS HOW WE MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! #MAGA

Excellent. Anything French politicians touch goes to shit.

Climate change is nothing but liberal fantasy so to see a President who shatters their illusion bubble is great.

>sorry, we need to earn money on crude oil

here is literal proof that trump is a russian agent

seriously though, look how delusional and mentally unstable the democrats have become since trump:

youtube.com/watch?v=i1W3sjykiPc

>1:06

Like the main people behind this whole "impeach trump" nonsense still use him saying "grab her by the pussy" and that debunked reporter thing? they have 0 evidence. not surprised though, since it was literally admitted in a book written by clinton campaign insiders that the russia thing was invented by Podesta and Mook after hillary got historically btfo by based Trump.

Actually it's the liberal globalist agenda that has erroded the very values the country was built on. The libtards will all have us reading the Koran and beating our wives and fucking goats in no time because God forbid you offend someone. There is a huge backlash coming and Trump is the first step. Fucking liberals and their fucking causes. Just fuck off already.

Say that when your children develop multiple cancers and possibly Black Lung from working in a coal mine for 13 hours.

DAMN YOU DRUUUMMMPPPPPPFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope he pulls us out of this asap!

>nothing about climate change
nobody claims the fumes arent bad for you or can pollute the planet.

hope ur trolling. Climate change is very real.

Here's a non-partisan think tank report from the IPCC.

ipcc.ch/pdf/assessment-report/ar5/wg1/WG1AR5_SPM_FINAL.pdf

Climate change is a fucking huge waste of time. If I were you I would be more worried about the coming grand solar minimum you fucking retarded lemming. Learn to actually understand science.

its like they could all see the future under that retard

>there are people who still believe the false narrative created by the msm after the 2016 election and onwards
how many times do they need to be proven wrong and exposed before you start questioning them and their motives at the very least?

lol climate change

fuck the paris climate pact

deregulate businesses and let's make some money as a country!

>#MAGA2 2020!

what I will never understand is how retarded you are. Hillary was business as usual.

I don't know about you but personally I'd like to push that forward into the future to some point after I'm already dead.

I guess you need it spelled out for you.

Pollution in one place doesn't simply stay there; it affects us all. With China actually making efforts to become cleaner, and the U.S. apparently making efforts to return to its 'dirtier' days, this will undermine all of the progress we've made so far to make the world a cleaner, more livable planet for ourselves and future generations. So many new jobs could be created by embracing Green industry, while at the same time taking better care of the planet as a whole. Instead, we're still playing around in coal and funneling money to countries that apparently don't like us for oil.

trump's horrible, so b b b bbbb b bbut hillaryyyyyy!
durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

nigga pls. ur st00pid bullshit is hurting my delicate brain. maye - B kys?

>let the businesses make more money while everyone and everything else continues to suffer*
FTFY

climate change hasn't even been proven to exist, so fuck off

>non partisan
that means nothing today. the democrats and republicans are working for the same people.

I don't think anyone denies climate change is happening (if they did they'd be objectively wrong), the debate is more about if humans are really causing it/are humans the main cause. It's very hard to tell how much is natural vs how much humans are causing. The main problem I have with it is how hard politicians and big corporations and elites push it. They are definitely exploiting it, so that gives even more reason to be skeptical. And then Bill Nye going and saying people who don't believe in man made climate change should be fined or in jail is just absurd.

Ya, surely they're not just a bunch of misled sjw retards with low IQs like you.

lol you bleeding heart libtards, I swear to god if I weren't so patient you'd make me so goddam angry.

boy what do you have against America prospering?

Don't give a shit. None of the other countries in it are going to adhere to it, so why should we even bother?

0/10, poss poor trolling.

>China actually making efforts to become cleaner
They are the biggest contributors to pollution, way more than the US.

Dude I have problems with pollution just like you do, but pollution doesn't necessarily mean climate change.

>haha, libruls butthurt!
Don't you have a beer commercial to complain about, or a Star Wars/Trek movie to 'boycott' because there aren't enough white guys in them?

But really, the future of our planet isn't a partisan issue, nor should it be treated as such. Though, I would love to hear you tell me exactly how this is going to help America 'prosper' in the midst of a decline in the demand for coal and oil.

Considering the goals set forth by the pact are physically impossible by the U.N.'s own studies, and thus the pact was nothing more than a money making punitive venture... Not a fuck given.

These people are inherently anti-America. hence the "america wuz never great lol" or "america is da worst country ever"

These types of people are a cancer on western society, but liberal professors and media and culture have made it hip to be an anti-american scumbag.

No, he's gotta go boycott a Star Wars movie because a woman did something that only a mary sue can do.

Bruh they're completely independent. There is no profit motive at all. Furthermore, an overwhelming scientific consensus points to man made climate change. At this point denying climate change is like reductionism. It's plain wrong, and dangerous. There is really no discussion anymore if thousand of peer reviewed articles point to the same conclusion. Don't believe Fox news and the alt-right media.

>in the midst of a decline in the demand for coal and oil.
not happening. sorry libtard. or do you honestly believe electric cars and solar or windpower are the future?

>They are the biggest contributors to pollution, way more than the US.
They realize this, and that is why they've shut down several coal plants and President Xi even started this Green Initiative.

blogs.ft.com/beyond-brics/2016/07/08/chinas-green-revolution-goes-global/

foreignpolicy.com/2015/06/08/chinas-green-revolution-emissions-climate-coal-stern/

I wonder if you'll be able to maintain this argument when it's successful, and America's pollution exceeds that of China's.

butt your wrong. There is no consensus, that was fabricated and now considered gospel by those who wasn't to go with the herd.

Ah, of course.

>not happening
But,
climatenexus.org/learn/energy-transition/what’s-driving-decline-coal-united-states

reuters.com/article/us-iea-coal-idUSKBN1410WH

wri.org/blog/2017/01/china’s-decline-coal-consumption-drives-global-slowdown-emissions

Also, I'm not a liberal, so try to defend your position without calling me one.

Yes they are you backward cockmongler.

>Butt your wrong

Cletus, I know you dropped out of school in 4th grade but fuck's sake was your school that much of a failure?

glad

Well, it seems you've been successfully brainwashed then. International mainstream media no longer questions man made climate change. It's as real as gravity.

I'M NOT DENYING CLIMATE CHANGE!!
I'm saying nobody knows how much humans have contributed to it, and there are tens of thousands of scientists who disagree with the "overwhelming scientific consensus", and there are billionaires, slimy politicians and mega corporations clearly exploiting the idea. That is why I remain skeptical about how much humans are really contributing to climate change.
>muh fox news and alt-right
fox news was recently proven in a Harvard study to be the most fair and balanced news network. I still don't trust them though, just saying....

You know this never actually happened right?

No, but John Cook went to the same school as you, you know the one you take the short bus to get to?

The chimpout during Rogue One's release says otherwise but...okay, keep telling yourself that faggot.

But it literally is happening.

Why wouldn't you want it to, by the way? What's inherently 'conservative' about fossil fuels? Can you answer that?

-Fucking hell these captchas are getting ridiculous.

ucsusa.org/global_warming/science_and_impacts/science/human-contribution-to-gw-faq.html#.WS9IQNllDqA

That was the worst diss I have ever been witness to, try again Cletus.

20 more years of relying on fossil fuels will surely influence new and useful technology.
I bet when Eddison was messing around with electricity all of the conservatives called it a hoax and dedicated 20 years of their future to candle technology improvement.

That along with cybernetic enhancements can turn us into the perfect organisms. The only problem is the time it takes to perfect technology could far exceed our expiration dates. And who knows...with our fucked up tendencies it is entirely possible that DNA/cybernetic enhancement is the catalyst to our demise.