Welp, this proves he's fucking autistic. why are they afraid to report that???

welp, this proves he's fucking autistic. why are they afraid to report that???

tmz.com/2017/05/31/barron-trump-thought-donald-beheaded-image-real/?adid=hero3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mVBEqVuF60I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I thought most people knew that he had some mental deficiency, to a certain extent. I feel bad for him honestly. I'd hate it if my father ran for president, and I don't even have autism

"We're told he panicked and screamed, "Mommy, Mommy!""

lmao hes not 6. If this is them trying to pump up the victim complex it's sad.. If barron has any access to anything related to world news or people talking about him I think it's a strong mistake

well maybe if he lived in the fucking WHITEhouse and saw daddy every day, he could have known it wasn't real.

TMZ is dying to tell us explicitly that he's autistic, but they know they'd get UNBELIEVABLE levels of shit for that.

he's rich and good looking, girls will be throwning themselves at him for his entire life (if he can take his eyes off his fidget spinners)

here let me correct that for you

barron a legend

>legend

dont hate barron for his fathers failures

they don't even want to live with trump

This is literally Chris Chan level of autism

Kathy Griffin should be sued for emotional damage.

I'm looking forward to her treason trial after she will be blamed for the next beheading.

>the next beheading.

>thinking anything published on TMZ proves anything
good luck kid, you're gonna need it

only proves you're autistic OP.

funny how he makes you type this word.

just like barry closing gitmo,
taxing the oil companies,
and so on, and so on......

Oh my god we have to find out what his email address/twitter is and just bombard him with this shit. The little Sperglord Fauntleroy will have an autistic meltdown.

sure kid.
so what do you think barron will be worth when he reaches your age?

yeah that's about your speed kid.
reported to the secret service.

He's 11, you cock gobbler. Go lay down on the train tracks.

this is about as good as his life will get.

>her treason trial

I don't think you know what that word means.

Here, I'll use it in a sentence:
"If the Trump campaign colluded with Russia to influence the election, that would be treason."

Well, i'd send him this, but it's probably a common sight for the little retard.

He's 11, his balls haven't even dropped.

>so what do you think barron will be worth when he reaches your age?

Who gives a fuck?
So he inherits a lot of money without lifting a finger,
doesn't say shit about his qualities.

Liberals are fucking disgusting ...
Thats ok tho,it just reminds people why they voted for Trump in the first place. Keep it up guys

yawn. still believing this.
sad, just sad.

Ahh he's just pretending to be triggered to make what's-her-face feel like shit.

triggered.

This little motherfucker is going to grow up and all hell is going to break lose. Every tree will have a commie hanging from it.

>why they voted for Trump in the first place

yeah, that they're rubes

is it because he's worth more now than you will ever be?

Whatever helps you sleep at night, snowflake.

antother conservacuck getting triggered

Yeah,it's totally not the fact that people were fed up with liberals and their filth

are u saying an 11 year old shouldnt understand satire?

swing and a miss.
you really suck at this.

no originality
sad, just sad.

so its all ok as long as you are not the victim.

>swing and a miss
S A V A G E
A
B
A
G
E

i thoguht taht was trump too.. who the fuck is it supposed to be?

How many threads have you posted this in now ?

>they don't get death threats everyday

are you retarded?

he keeps responding

lol what the hell are you talking about? both of donalds other sons look like fucking retards

bet they don't live in mommies basement.

You're on Sup Forums, a Chinese cartoon site for autistic virgin men. Why are you trying to slander one of your brothers? One of your fellow autistic kin. What do you get out of this post but to demean your own kind?

Not the same user. But I know you'll keep responding cause you think you're triggering people and it's hilarious.

Jokes on you faggot my times useless.

>dont hate barron for his fathers failures
No, Barron is just another turn of the cycle. Who Barron is now, is exactly what Donald was when he was Barron's age.

A stunted, autistic child just doing what people tell him to do.

In 50-60 years, AmeriKKKans will worship Donald as a real leader (despite all the damage he's doing now), and will call for Barron to be the next president to carry on the 'tradition' as if he was royality.

Blame Barron now, cuz he will end up like his father.

How would he even fucking see it unless someone showed it to him?
Or... they just let him do whatever the fuck on line?
Is Barron on Sup Forums?

they are clearly functioning adults. It seems like Barron is not going to be a functioning adult. He might not even speak.

This whole spello thing just keeps making me think of this shit

youtube.com/watch?v=mVBEqVuF60I

i suspect he saw it on fox news (they were showing it last night and today, because they wanted to shame CNN into firing Kathy) , and i suspect he keeps fox news on his tv because that's what daddy watches when he's around. they probably watch it together when they're togheter.

well you're right about one thing.
you are useless.
clueless too.

I was smart enough at eleven to differentiate reality from pictures.

The kids a dumb cunt if he believed it.

>Daddy has his own money that's in no way on loan from the Russians.

sure kid
bet you turn eleven next month.

he green texted.
what a fag

he's 11 you ignorant piece of shit
The fact that you're attacking the image of an 11 year old and not a public attention whore who pretends she's ISIS tells us all we need to know about you as a person. You're a fuckboy and nothing you say matters. You've invalidated your own opinions

This is the most Sup Forums thing I've read in a while. I thought the inbred's on this board went away long ago.

Shit
I was hoping Sup Forumsarron was on line

Are you still smart enough to differentiate reality from politics? Because Barron obviously didn't think it was his father's head in the photo, Melania is trying to garner public support against the photo.

>TMZ

Seems legit

I miss the old Sup Forums, when we were all fucked up. Not defending a little kid. Take this shit back to Sup Forums

If you saw a picture of your parents beheaded also the fact your parent is public muslim enemy #1 then yeah you would be fucking shocked

ba haha hah hhaaa aahha hhaaa haha

Seriously, every retard is into politics now, although that is a good thing for Americans to be engaged and paying attention to what our government does. The left has the stronger noose on the kids which sucks but Donald has brought light to how insane they are I think it's only a matter of time until some of these kids realize. But Sup Forums has took a huge turn for the worse, I'll live with it, better than trap threads and pony fags.

Likewise, faggot. Your reading comprehension is about as good as your responses. Maybe you should run for president.

Obama being a liar means Trump isn't one? Get your head out of your ass. If Obama's kids thought one of the effigies of him being hung and burned was real you retards would still be screeching about it and not a single person would be defending them. You guys got an overgrown oompa loompa into office for memes, congratulations, but you cannot honestly say the reptilian overlord would have been worse.

whatever

funny how they trigered you so much that you had to write that

If someone did this to Obama bananas, they would of rode the poor little nigger girls thought daddy was dead story all the way home.

don't even reply with that shit you just draw attention to how rekt you just got

There's enough salt in this thread to send everyone's blood pressure over the roof.

Talk about autism. Pot calling the kettle a nigger.

Hah different user here You're a straight up faggot boy.

Can you blame him?
If you were a young child and saw the way the media treated Trump if he was your dad it probably wouldn't even surprise you if he actually did get beheaded.

He is a fucking kid. We all thought stupid shit as kids.
The media shouldn't even talk about barron. He is a fucking child.
No child should have the weight if the lefts evil shit on their shoulders. Ever. If the left actually really did care about people they would just keep barron out of it. Evil shits

Just gonna pretend this never happened?

>he's rich and good looking, girls will be throwning themselves at him for his entire life

He's also profoundly mentally ill with a boorish narcissist for a father and a sex toy for a mother.

We've been through this already. He'll certainly expect girls to throw themselves at him, and when they don't, the shit will hit the fan.

Different user here. It's funny how gay for trump and his family you are. Chill lil buddy

why you triggered tho

I always see the lefties using the insuly of reading comprehension in here. It's such a stupid and off topic out of the way remark that it makes me think it is the same faggot in every thread saying it.
You must be really mad if that is the case huh? :)

Because his mom is an eastern european whore that walks around nude after clients with arab semen running down her leg.

But he's already talking. He screamed "Mommy, Mommy" that one time

It's because special people have the funniest outbursts. I don't think you belong here

no u