Crossroads

>be me,26 year old Croatian catholic living in Bosnia
>very proud on my nation and christian heritage
>get job in predominantly Muslim firm
>everybody treats me nicely
>meats most beautiful girl wearing hijab(she's 22)
>from begging knows there can't be nothing between us ever
>one night they invite me to company paid dinner in halal restaurant(no alcohol,no pig meat)
>had most beautiful two hour conversation with same girl (no flirting)
>that night come home and listened their religious songs and imagined two of us just speaking
>there are now almost three weeks me listening and reading anything that reminds me of her
>never did hate our Muslims but I frequently talk shit about them in general on Sup Forums
>am I in love or this is just some faze that will pass
>did anybody from Sup Forums who talks shit about Muslims on daily bases had similar dilemma?
>wtf should I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z08VW3b-U48
youtube.com/watch?v=Mglw77ZqkLo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Post pic.

If you give any excuse, you are a cuck

I read a book called the Rise of Christianity about Rome after Jesus died.
Basically, the author used ancient church records to claim that women are primarily responsible for major conversions in religion.

According to the book, men usually don't seem to value religion. They'll convert to just get that pussy. So, Christianity with its feels and respect for women brought a lot of female converts. Then the men convert for pussy.

So was the book right?

Are Bosnians even White?

Idk. I think people tend to diffuse toward the stronger ideology. For example, paganism was a pretty casual religion in ancient Rome, whereas Christianity was a pretty big circle jerk.

Now Christianity is weakening and you see women leaving Christianity for Islam.

lol no, he might as well fuck that kebab because they're both subhumans

Maybe in that instance, but usually it's the women who convert to join their husbands family. Any converts I've met it is always the woman converting to the husbands religion.

>Post pic.

Don't have any,and I wouldn't if I have.

>Then the men convert for pussy.

Converting is not an option because my parents would be demolished.I ask for some advice to forget.I don't want to watch their TV but that is all I do.Don't want to think about their tradition or religion but again that's all I do.
Fuuuuuuck

Convert her to catholicism

With such bad spelling/typing skills I doubt your story is true.

cuck

She is just a Croat that was converted to the mohammedan sect during the occupation.
Bring her back to the true faith.

How hard could it be to find a Christian girl in Bosnia?

It's not like you live in London.

They are mostly very pale skinned people.

Problem is that I am one who think about it sometimes,while she don't have any doubt 'bout her religious believes.She's part of very religious Bosnian family with not even one mixed marriage I think

dumbfuck, east europe is whiter than west.

gb2 texas

DOnt come back to fucking split nigga "

inb4 muslims make you into kebab

Damn tropical Pajeet is a grammar nazi. How do you even survive in Trindad?

Don't change your religion, romance her and turn her Catholic

>am I in love or this is just some faze that will pass
That's the same thing you idiot.

convert her

>According to the book, men usually don't seem to value religion
bullshit, men DO value religion. it's the woman's father that makes prospective men convert

>oy vey goyim love doesn't real
>better just whore it up until you die

I fell in love with a Mexican girl I worked out with twice a week. It really destroyed my white nationalism for a while. Luckily she moved away for work and I'm back to dreaming of white children.

>in b4 bridal capture and forced conversion

How the fuck can a diaspora croat like me know the right answer but you don't?

Where are you from? We're from livno.

Nahh convert to Islam. If she converts she will probably be honor killed. Plus you would get more respect from her as a Muslim. Also convert your parents.

>you date her and agree to marry her
>she stipulates you must convert to islam
>you do
>she starts showing you her involvement in overthrow, and has you train with guns
>she helps you plan an attack on a soft target
>you are in love, so no biggie
>you kill two dozen unarmed civilians in a healthcare clinic for disabled adults with an automatic rifle
>trying to escape with your hairy waifu, you die in a pool of blood after being shot 60 times by government paramilitary squad members
>you kill innocent fucks minding their own business, and bring shame to your family and your town

great work, op

next time, try this book

underrated bantz

I lived in very homogeneous christian community till I get this job.All my girlfriends were Croatian,first love ,first kiss,first everything.I am very confused to be enchanted with this people whom I raised to keep on distance,cuz they do the same with us.

Sorry for that,but what is that have to do with my story.My native language is Croatian,not English.

White Mexican or arrow tosser?

I want to say this, but if she's already devoutly religious it might drive a wedge between you old beliefs, they were just sort of her default two. I was able to convert my formerly liberal atheist girlfriend to traditional Catholicism because she didn't actually have a ton of conviction in her given the state of the times. Somebody with actual religious conviction already might be much more difficult.

> dies a martyr
> 72 virgins.

Gdje živiš

>wtf should I do?

Ubi se gnjido pooturicka.

Convert to islam friend. :)

>drive a wedge between you two
>didn't actually have a ton of conviction in her old beliefs

Fix'd. Not sure how that happened.

Convert her to catholicism.

>Where are you from? We're from livno.

Vitez.

>Nahh convert to Islam. If she converts she will probably be honor killed

It's not like that with these guys.They are using more subtle methods(pressuring on her family and mine do a job most of the times)

heh.makes sense

Muslims are decent but imperfect people just like everybody else. The only problem between the West and them is that mass-immigration and multiculturalism tears apart a community.

If you share her values and love her, marry her.

>muslim woman can't marry non-muslim man.
>muslim man can marry non-muslim woman.
Only way to get that pussy is converting to Islam and marrying her which is heavy price for a pussy. You will regret it later.

>I want to say this, but if she's already devoutly religious it might drive a wedge between you old beliefs

She spoke about my religion in most respectful way.But I get that feeling that she thinks we need to upgrade to hers-Islam.

Pričao sam i ja tako.

Vitez pajdo...

>"upgrade"

Nice one, Ahmed

Step 1:
Forget about girl
Step 2:
Find beautiful Christian girl
Step 3:
Profit

>mijenjati vjeru samo radi pičke

Ubij se mokrom kiflom.

Usput ja sam agnostik ali nema te pičke na svijetu za koju bih počeo igrati po njenim glupim tradicijama i vjerama.

>You will regret it later.

I think so too,that one of us would live unhappy to rest of life.But,just to make it clear,this is all speculation cuz I don't think she even thought about me even once after that night.After all,that was just a conversation

>Find beautiful Christian girl

You mean Gurl don't you...?

Dont fuck up your work chasing a girl.

I picked that term on Sup Forums.>Usput ja sam agnostik ali nema te pičke na svijetu za koju bih počeo igrati po njenim glupim tradicijama i vjerama.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z08VW3b-U48

hahahahah...Nema ništ od tog.Malkice sam zacopan vjerojatno i to djelim sa pajdašima sa Sup Forumsa.Proće,jebat ga

I feel like you have already enter'd your name in the local horse-racing track without even owning a horse...!

You make me ashamed to be a Trini. Stupid grammar Nazi.
Btw, you forget to punctuate after 'skills'. :)

I really don't chase.I just enjoining listen or look at her,like worlds biggest cunt.

From what I understand you are probably right.

>This

A i zvucis mi na nekog beta tunjavca koji stavlja picku na pijedestal, ne znam samo kako si Sup Forumsack uopste. Jednostavno si potpao pod najpocetnickiji trik u knjizi, na istom si nivou kao npr tamo neka Svedjanka koja ovlazi na prvog crnca s kim dodje u kontakt samo jer je ceo zivot slusala i gledala sa svih strana kako je to neka egzotika, tako drugacije i nesvakidasnje, zabranjeno voce woow kao u njenim erotskim/romanticnim knjigama....
Razmisli malo o prioritetima

> tfw you will never meet a long haired servant of God who listens to orthodox chants

youtube.com/watch?v=Mglw77ZqkLo

out of curiosity how did you even end up working for a Muslim owned company? weren't you guys up there all business owners and whatnot.

you are authentically off your rocker
which is probably why you were targetted

Does a typical Bosniak dislike Croatian's tho...?...looking at the map it looks like you guys really Jew'd Bosnia on their coastline...?

Top kek, get rekt by
and your very own
wew laddy, this isn't your Reddit/9gag, you won't get upvoted to the top for unrelated shit like that, you will only get roasted like you did

Turn gay, it is your destiny

Love can conquer religion, user. At least in this life.

But understand both lovers must completely stomp out all vestiges of their former faiths.

Islam always seemed to me like a religion you shouldn't get involved with as an outsider.

I get the thirst, but try and keep focused.

Yes this , and move to Iran...

tipični Sup Forums krkanluk.pička ovo,pička ono.jebeš prioritete i egzotiku,moram se negdi ispuhat,pa nek je i Sup Forums

Not really.Muslim have almost all indutry in their hand,and they have very strong private companies.Seem logical considering their numbers.That's not fuckin point anyway...

>which is probably why you were targetted

I'm not for fuck sake.I'm just under strong impression,that's all

You shouldn't convert. The faze will wear off in a few months and you'll be left miserable. You'll end a relationship with your parents forever because of some girl you met.

There will be other fish in the sea, perhaps Catholic ones. :)

God bless and good luck, user.

Not to mention Christians go to Hell for denouncing their Faith. God doesn't play games when it comes to that.

authentic pravaši and ustaše are totally fine with hrvati islamske vjere

Test i was using the wifi at a baseball game earlier and it wouldnt let me post

Croats and Bosniaks have very complicated relationship.We were more times allies than enemies but they are still some things we don't forgive each other.But religious Bosniaks and religious Christians(catholics) get along very well.Story is bit different with them and orthodox Christians

:>) fuck no,mate

It seems like a desperate move to leave your faith for a woman, even though it might not work out after all (some Muslims don't exactly like converts/outsiders marrying their daughters).

I'm Roman Catholic and I found my wife by getting more engaged in church activities. When I got to know my priest better he introduced me to other young people in the parish and that's how I met her. There's still good Christian girls out there, the user just has to look for them.

Convert her. You're the man, act like it!

>Catholic girl
means she's been sodomized by every nigger in town

Do not dare turn your back on the One True Faith for anything OP. That way lies perdition. Either she forsakes that misbegotten, damnable, and false creed, or you leave her. The choice is clear and simple.

If you consider their antiserbism(is this correct term :>)) and antisemitism,they are very much alike to Pravaši than some liberal Croat.

>Christian girl
Oh boy she has already been around the block by now gringo and wanted a nice christian man.

I don't know what's with the cuck mentality on Sup Forums, user. Sure, there are many girls who have made hedonism their god, but if you look past the women who are absorbed in this crappy culture, you'll find small groups of honest and traditional women.

Not really, we both moved here from Poland.

He's hating probably cause he's a crass heathen who doesn't stand a chance with a pious woman.

If you insist she convert confidently she will get wet from your alphaness. Most muslims secretly want to convert anyways.

Burn the place down.

You're probably right. I wouldn't be surprised if it's just /r9k/ leaking in here with their MGTOW crap.

This user is onto something. A lot of times these women might be looking for a way out from their lives. I know one childhood friend that lives in the UK who married a Pakistani woman that converted to Catholicism.

That would be probably easy with some secular Bosniak woman.But,with religious woman that would be very risky,cuz like I said,they are not "honor killing" type of Muslims but they do have some very nasty methods of preventing or destroy such marriage.

>Implying that girl would be with you
>implying her parents will let her be with you
>implying she would let her fuck you before marriage

Sorry Ante there is no way you are getting Samiras poturcena pussy.

If she wouldn't convert for you, why would you for her? From the get-go it seems that it would be a toxic relationship. Her family probably wouldn't trust you and I bet this would tire one of you (or both) out after a while.

you're really dumb and naive if you assume that just because she's muslim she won't ever have sex before marriage.

muslim girls do break the rules quite often.

Sure it might be the case that nothing can happen there, and you might have other information about her personality which we don't. But just because she is a muslim is not enough reason to assume that she won't fuck you.

I believe it was in the tenth chapter of the Gospel of Matthew where Our Lord said "I come not to bring peace, but the sword. Daughter shall be pitted against mother, brother against brother, father against son."

If she genuinely loves you, she will convert, her family's wishes be damned.

Exactly! Hell this chick gets hit on by muslims everyday, ops christianity is hus unique offering he can make to put him ahead of the competition.

I often hear stories of Muslim girls doing anal to protect their vaginal virginity.

Wasn't there a Belgian guy who filmed girls in Morocco doing all sorts of depraved shit because they thought he could get them a visa?

That's not an option.We just don't go berserk and burn places down like your kind,my burger friend.

It's not a fucking pussy (nije do pičke Milorade!)

OP might seem more exotic to the girl because he's different. Also, if he's nice enough to her, she might fall for him just because of that. I spent a lot of time around Muslims and the men generally treat the women like crap.

nice

>If she genuinely loves you, she will convert, her family's wishes be damned.

She doesn't love me.She just spoke with me.

heard it too,But don't think it's case with really religious girls like my crush.

You have to realize something, as i understood you think all muslims are somehow bad. I wouldent be suprised if you think that about us too. There are really good people and really bad people in every group, niggers, muslims, Croats, Serbs etc. you seem like you think all muslims are bad which is wrong even tho i undestand why you would hate them. I've met 2 muslims, one is a police officer and the other owns a construction company that did some work with my houses and they are both great people, but that ofcourse doesent mean the world wouldent be a better place without them as a group.

Rape her, that way according to sharia she has to marry you.

Seriously guy? If that's the case then move on. Don't get yourself into shit you can avoid.

>She doesn't love me.She just spoke with me.

Think about what you like about this girl and if it is worth fretting about her for the rest of your life.

Christ is always with me, though others may come and go.

>You have to realize something, as i understood you think all muslims are somehow bad

That's the catch,I didn't used term "mudslime" on Sup Forums since I met her,and pretty much all my colleagues.In some way very conservative,while they do everything possible to make me and one other Croat feel like we work in Split,not some 99% Muslim town.

Welk shit bro i wish you the best of luck i had a similar story. I undestand how you feel. She a girl you can talk with for hours, sonething just clicks and i guess you must really like her. Thats life sadly you will get disapointed.

And can you answer me this, are you the guy that always shits on Serbs in every thread related to the Balkans?

Nah,they would gather some money and bring hitman from Kosovo,Serbia or Albania to end me.

I work there.I find work after two years searching.We don't just quit in Bosnia if we are lucky to get work.And that's my problem,I have to watch her like some leper knowing nothing will ever happen.

>wtf should I do?
Poo m8

No dude, I don't mean go find another job, I mean go find a another girl. One who's Catholic or willing to become so.

I'm not a pajeet, I'm a nigger. Learn the difference.

...then become a woman.