>pats
>bad guys

>Toxins
>Good guys
>Chefs
>Bad guys

Eli beats Brady in the superb owl screencap

>tfw bad guys
Feels good man. It was fun crushing the hopes of all you faggots rooting for the Lions last night.

>chiefs
>bad guys

We're Sup Forums's team and the most liked and respected around the league. Otherwise not bad, agree with it all.

>chiefposters begging people to think they're good guys

Tip top jej.
Literally no one likes your shitposting antics.

Also move the Texans, Dolphins, and Raiders to a third category for lost causes and maybe the Packers to the good guys.

>Gnats
>good guys
>4 owls
>Goodell refuses to punish them when they fuck up because Mara has his hand up Goodell's ass.
Oh, hey Roger, how's it going?

After the Josh Brown shit the Giants are bad guys.

>Failcunts good
>Raiders bad
>Chiefs bad

>losers are good guys
Perfect

The Miami Dolphins are not good guys. They are frauds who do not deserve to be in the playoffs.

>Giants
>losers

>winners are bad guys
>losers are good guys
>put the Raiders and Chiefs in bad guys anyway
gee I wonder which team OP roots for

so who should replace them? The Broncos? The Ravens? other than those 2 every other team in the AFC sucked

Why are Patriots always the bad guys? Is it because they're so good?

The Ravens absolutely demolished the lolphins when they played them. It wasn't even a contest.

Switch KC aand New York and you have my list. Oakland is neutral because of injury

Considering the Ravens beat the Dolphins 38-6...

>can't even beat the Jets
kek

>Dolphins beat Steelers
>Dolphins beat the Jets 2x
>Ravens lost to both Steelers and Jets this season
>Dolphins record is 10-6
>Ravens record is 8-8

KYS

Hating the Chiefs is a stupid meme. The Chiefs are Sup Forums's favorite team, and Chiefs posters are highly respectable and knowledgeable football fans.

>implying Sup Forums likes anything

this. chiefposters are Sup Forums's colon cancer

Real Sup Forumsartans are intelligent enough to realize that the Kansas City Chiefs are going to win the superbowl. People who deny this are nothing more than tourists from that other website.

I'm kind of neutral towards the Chiefs as a whole, but I have a soft spot for Andy Reid.

Chiefs are neutral
Packers are neutral

Patriots are eldritch demigod evil

>Chiefs
>winning the Owl

Nico, put your trip back on so my filter works.

>Patriots
>Bad

This is how I know your team is shit.

they were only the good guys at SB36

Who has a better shot at winning than the Chiefs? The Patriots? Tom Brady is an old, washed up, system babby. Fucking kill yourself you miserable waste of space.

Doesn't change a 38-6 loss, the lolphins aren't even better than the Bengals. Literally a product of the phins playing the shitty nfc west (worst division in football) and the afc north teams playing the nfc east (best division in football this year). Miami at least is more deserving than Houston, but they're still hardly mediocre at best

You have other things to worry about before even fucking thinking about the patriots

OP here, i'm a Raiders fan but I made this based on which fanbases will ravage Sup Forums if they win

checked

Oh yeah one fluke win means that the Steelers are better than the Chiefs. You have no clue what you're talking about buddy.

>4 possession blowout
>fluke

lel okay

Hard to call any team with this neck roll nignog the good guys. Also chefs and raiders need to switch.

this game felt weird, I thought we moved the ball REALLY well, but for some reason points did not follow, and then the steelers scored a lot of points and then the game was over.

Almost perfect OP.

Oakland is questionable. Houston is shit.

The raiders are going in without their mvp. No way are they the bad guys. Anything they can pull off will be a miracle.

Just because the toxins are pathetic doesn't mean they deserve a damn thing. What the hell has that team ever done for football.

HURR DURR THE STEELERS LOST 34-3 AGAINST THE IGGLES. THAT MEANS THEY ARE THE SHITTIEST TEAM EVER. See, I can be a retard too.

kek confirms chofs can suck it

FIFY

Switching good and bad would make your picture 100% accurate.

>he doesn't think this year's Cowboys are the good guys

This year the team is young and cool and full of great people. Even the usual hateable players, like Dez, are cool this year. You should be rooting for them.

>Steelers
>bad guys
>pats
>bad guys
>hawks
>bad guys
>waiders
>bad guys

Where did bold, brave berry and the rest of your shitposting ilk go when you had your asses handed to you by the Pats last year?

same for me except packers are neutral to me

>cowcucks and patriniggers trying to hate on based Autism man and the giants

Giants are Sup Forums's underdog and creator, and it gives you autistic fucks hope

well I'm a New York Football Giants fan (which is a tradition in my family since 1925) so I've always seen us as the penultimate good guys in this dirty league, the classy team, the only ones who can slay the dragon

I mean I seriously think Giants and Packers are the most likeable teams in NFL history

see you next week

We went to our jobs. We went out with our friends. We had sex with girls. Because unlike you autistic fucks, Chiefs fans have lives outside of football.

No, FIFY

>living in Kansas City

>calling that living

kys

>Giants good
>Chiefs and Raiders bad

Literally wut? Fuck no one on this board can remember the last time Dallas was relevant so they should at least be neutral.

Oh, fuck off. The Giants are low-key one of the dirtiest teams in the league. The only reason they don't get penalized is that Mara is Goodell's puppet master. The team literally uses the league itself to help them cheat.

>he happened to get a "life" after the chiefs lose

Just admit it m8, you guys stopped shitposting and left Sup Forums with your tails between your legs

>living in your mother's basement

>calling that living

kys

THIS is your alignment chart for the playoffs.

Correct except switch pats and Seahawks and
>gnats
>lawful good

Eli and his meme magic marauders are effectively the only team to shame brady and belichick.

We have to believe in somebody.

No, it works.

The pats are lawful evil, like Darth Vader.
The hawks are chaotic evil, like king kong.

Woah dude, it's almost like where you're geographically located determines who the good and bad guys are

Giants are lawful evil. Goodell overlooks their offenses because he and Mara are butt buddies.

>Green Bay
>Bad guys

>NY
>Good guys

>Cowboys player breaks rules in primetime game
>Doesn't get fined
>Giants break a rule during game because of broken equipment that doesn't impact the result
>Lose draft picks

Cowcucks are truly bottom of the barrel