In a rarity, the Patriots finish 2016 regular season with a top-10 ranking in all key statistical categories...

In a rarity, the Patriots finish 2016 regular season with a top-10 ranking in all key statistical categories. That includes the Defense, Offense and special teams.

Other urls found in this thread:

nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000652553/article/2016-strength-of-schedule-for-each-team
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He grows ever stronger.

This is the best patriots defense since 2003

How is special teams ranked?

Yards allowed on returns and yards netted on punts for st def. Field goals and returns for st off

Ryan Allen had one of the best punting seasons in a long time

I literally can't imagine a Patriots team not coached by Bill Belichick since I've watched it for so long.

It's gonna be bad.

I remember Pete Carroll, what a fucking trainwreck

idk about the rest of the categories but Cowboys are #5 in points scored and #7 in points allowed. I think #5 in total yards per game too

That seems like an extremely complicated measurement considering punts are typically fair caught, or punted short in order to pin the defense inside the 20. Kickoffs are hardly ever returned these days, and teams with better offenses and defenses will naturally be in a position to kick more FG's.

By the way, the 7-8-1 Cardinals are ranked top 10 in offense and defense too in yards gained/allowed. Guess that makes them elite.

lol you're old and shit grandpa

who the fuck wouldn't with their easy pissy schedule

THANKS GOODELL

Pats had the 9th hardest schedule this year

nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000652553/article/2016-strength-of-schedule-for-each-team

it would make them elite if they didn't lose all those games

hey, delete this

>easiest (shittiest) division
>rams, ravens, landry jones-led steelers, 2016 broncos, browns, bungles

>hard schedule

nigger pls

actually my b, that is their SOS this season based on their opponents win % last season, rather than this season's win %.

Was about to point that out. Patriots actually had the easiest schedule, ranked 32, when using this year's teams win-loss records.

That's how a feel about the spurs without pop

delet

NFC west was the easiest division

It just isn't fair.

I'm 26 aha but I'm starting to feel old

>not understanding the strategy of forcing a fair catch
>cherry picking select stats to make a retarded argument
2017 is off to a banner start

Cardinals special teams cost them at least 4 games

>theres no way to gauge special teams
t. This idiot

Amazing

The patriots have a lot of very mediocre players

LMAO

With whites, you succeed

there's only like 30 cuckegg teams though. top 10 is the same as being in the top third. there's probably a bunch of teams that are top third in most if not all statistical categories

not that impressive really

AFC East is actually the third best division this year, also yore a faggot and they are consistently good so kill yourself, thanks.

you have to go back

This.

THE PATRIOTS DEFENSE IS NOT GOOD. END THIS MEME. THE BEST QUARTERBACK THEY FACED THIS YEAR IS JOE FLACCO, AND THEY GOT RUN OVER BY THE SHITTY SEAHAWKS. DON'T COME WHINING ABOUT WHY THEY SUDDENLY SHIT THE BED WHEN THEY FACED A REAL OFFENSE AND GAVE UP 30 POINTS, BECAUSE THEY WERE NEVER GOOD IN THE FIRST PLACE

...no

Lol. This delusion

Brady is 1 - 1 against teams over .500 who had their starting qbs

seriously?

Only thing that kills them is their pass defense which is 26th i believe. But that's mostly due to them always having the lead forcing the other team to go for pass plays. I believe their redzone defense is very good though. So they play some prevent type of defense and then tighten up in the redzone. Makes sense when you think about how they allow yards but not points.

Wow i was starting to feel scared about how good they were but once you think about it their defense truly is shit

What is then? And don't say '07, I watched every game they played, they were overrated

>patriots played against bad teams
you realize if patriots lost more of those games they would have had better records?

when you compare wins and losses of teams on a schedule you have to remove the wins and loses against the patriots

Billyczech should scour the world in search for another 6'7" athletic monster like Gronk.

Lengel is 6'8

Dallas is 9 spots ahead with practically the same record

Can he run a 4.6 40?

how is that even possible?

this. christ i hope mcdanials and patricia stay on and one of them coaches

mcdanials getting interviews isn't good

Which team was the last to do it?

97 Vikings

Why would he ever leave or retire? I really can't imagine this guy being able to live without being an NFL coach, this guy does it because without it he would have no reason for existing.

His coaching ability is evolving beyond what the NFL can offer him. He needs to begin coaching reality itself.

So God will appoint Bill Belichick head coach of the universe?

When he passes.. yes

daaamn Randy Moss

Nigga u retarded AF

>4887▶
>In a rarity, the Patriots finish 2016 regular season with

wait how?

lol