How does Sup Forums feel about Community?

How does Sup Forums feel about Community?

I reported you for being a faggot

I like Annie and her communitits if you catch my innuendo

2.5 seasons of situational kino

shame reddit got to them

good until season 5, 4 was even prime.

s1 ok
s2-4 great
s5-6 ok

season 1 is the only good season. the rest is reddit trash

reddit

show is absolutely streets ahead of the rest

First season was great.
Second was hit or miss, but overall still decent.
Third was somewhere between bad and average with one great episode.
Fourth was terrible.
Fifth and sixth were slightly better, but still nowhere near it's prime.

It gave Harmon enough money/cred to make Rick & Morty, so it's awesome.

As a show on its own merits? Meh. Not terrible, but not great either. I'd categorize it with Rules of Engagement or another low-budget comedy.

The word "reddit" gets thrown around a lot on here but reddit ruined it. It went from a pretty great, charming sitcom to a live action cartoon that only appealed to fanboys. They should have ended it at season 3 but they kept bringing it back, again and again until half the cast left and the last season aired on fucking Yahoo.

The yahoo season wasn't nearly as 'reddit' as the other ones though

I like it a lot. It's one of my favorite shows behind Fringe and TNG. Just got done watching the series through for the third time. Basic Lupine Urology is best episode.

R&M sux

>Loves Community
>Hates Rick & Morty

You're either 9 years old or have severe Down's Syndrome.

First 2 seasons are truly something special and fantastic, some of the best recent Sup Forums out there.

Season 3 is still true Community, it holds it's best episode after all, but the cracks start to show, it ends on a nice episode that wouldn't be bad if it was the series finale.

Season 4 is almost all irredeemable shit. The lack of Harmon is disasterous, and almost all episodes miss the point of the series. The finale is pure trash, it's the perfect example of how the writers had no idea of what made Community so good.

Season 5 is frustrating as fuck, Harmon's back with 5 good episodes of Community, but it's instantly followed by a streak of parodies, references and event episodes, the finale manages to be somehow worse than season 4's.

Season 6 is a mixed bag of some good episodes and bad ones, but Harmon gets his mojo back for the finale, where the show goes back to being Community for a bit.

Community is a great example of how sometimes a show would be better off dead. The magic of what made the show so good was clearly lost after season 3, and when the cast started to leave they should have just ended it.

I'm hype for the movie tho, if they manage to get the full cast back.

In Annie's endo

1st season great
2nd season perfect
3rd season ...okay, I guess?
4th season - what the fuck are you doing you idiots
5th season - its nice to have somebody competent in charge again, but it seems the creative potential is exhausted
6th season - great but with very few things common with the first season, why is it still called Community?

You're saying I'm 9 but you favor a show full of extremely juvenile Seth Rogen-tier jokes that gets a pass because it's "adult".

The pilot is bad, the rest is alright to great with the exception of get schwifty. The pilot is just "lol fucked up doc and marty", but the rest parody a scifi concept and then push it past it's normal conclusion to absurd and incredibly dark heights.

The first three seasons are fucking great, while the rest is pretty sub-par.

S1-S3 Great
S4-S6 Not so great.

Season 4 is whem Harmon left, and it's nothing more than ok.

2>1>3>6>5>4

this is correct rating

this thread needs more Alison Brie

They knew exactly what they were doing.

We liked it until we found out Reddit liked it so then we hated it.

Gillian >>>>>>> Brie

What is this from?

This.

>ywn

I liked it before I knew reddit watched it, now I hate it cause FUcK OTher WEBSIDTES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

S1-3 were great and S1 & S2 had some of the smartest writing I have ever seen

As soon as Pierce left the show went downhill. He was such a key part of the entire character dynamic it just didn't work without him

These guys know what's up.

So you havent seen it

this is the worst opinion ive seen on this board ever

s1/s2/some of s3 = great
s4 = garbage
s5/6 = okay

Spot on, user. Show became a parody of itself, and it's a shame, wish it had just ended with season 3.