Why is being gay or transgender accepted in society but men having long hair isn't?

Why is being gay or transgender accepted in society but men having long hair isn't?

/thread

It's interesting how many strange looks I get a day.

bump

I've got shoulder length hair and a full beard, and I've had hair butt-length hair (could tuck it into my belt at one point). I've never felt any hate except by antediluvian fucks who could drop dead any second. I'm European, so I guess America is more backwards with most things.

I'm European too, from Ireland.

I see tons of Long haired men when I'm in town but I'm worried I might have to cut it to get a job (when I get one, currently in college)

So you're saying I should come out as transgender?

Where in Europe? In Germany I get lots of strange looks.

10/10

Because that's being a fgt taken too far.

Having long hair is being both.

I would have long hair probably, except this is Florida. It's hot as fuck, super humid, and long hair would get in the way of my job.

Isn't having long hair making a comeback anyway?

It shows they're on the crystal marijuana.

>transgender
>accepted

Lol no.

At the end of the day its all about contribution and productivity for society.

Being gay is fine cause you have individuals that are contributors to society being gay and not defining themselves as individuals only trough their gayness. You have engineers that are gay.

Transgenders are basically people that thought life is unfair and they would have prefrerred to play the game on easy. Barely any transgender has a positive net worth for humanity, and the net sum of transgenders is definitely in the negative, like a lot of handicapped people. A transgender is a transgender above all, before being an engineer or a doctor.

People with long hairs are often marginals. Its nothing more than fashion at this point, but that is why they are not as accepted. Higher class people can afford more spare time, and to have more cleanly and go to the hairdresser more often. So the perceived worth of someone with a clean haircut and a clean shaved is higher. This is not true in all culture, but in the western cullture were most of the wealthy comes from, it is : a banker is shaved with short hair, a hobbo is with long hair and a beard.

>comeback
you dumb fucktard it's making a coming out not comeback

put on a frock and it will be nothing but high fives and thumbs up
it's harder for a short haired straight man like me

Probably because you look like a sex change gone horribly wrong.

Being a broken perv is NOT accepted. Fuck off and die

No one fuckin cares my dude.

You'll be alright depending on how neat it looks and what industry you're going into.

I don't know.

Ironically I grew mine out in high school to look like pic related, what a handsome fucker

I'm trying to get into the video game industry or work in a comic book/manga store

If you are a hetero white guy you are expected to bear both the burden and the judgment of the world. So you get shit on no matter what you do. We are the bad guys.

Autistic neet with a mullet is jealous of people who know how to grow hair

WTF are you on about? I have fairly long hair and no one bats an eye. Women seem to love it. But who gives a fuck what other people think? Wear your hair however the hell you like.

>comic/manga store
You do realize manga translate to comic so it is just comic store weeb

I don't care what random people think, I'm worried that it might fuck up my chances of getting a job.

Tying it back into a man bun for work should be fine. I recently got a job, and the interviewer didn't seem to care about my long hair since I had it in a bun.

>why is being gay or transgender accepted in society
>transgender accepted in society
>posting on Sup Forums

You should be removed from the gene pool

>not growing your hair while you still can

You won't, man. And if an employer is going to impose such ridiculous restrictions on you, you need to consider if that's a place you really want to work at. Just keep your hair clean and most places won't give a shit.

In that case you should be fine, customer related jobs tend to mind appearance a bit more but only from corporations generally. An independent chain or store should be fine and the game industry isn't all that corporate for devs and related people.

Men having long hair is fine in society.

A man wearing a skirt? That is not ok in society.

>being transgender is accepted in society

lmao maybe in California. Everywhere else, trannies are still seen as weirdos and gross out everyone around them.

Wtf are you talking about. Some people like long hair some dont. Some people like gays some dont. Its how literally everything works.

You can donate to charity, recycle, and save orphans for a living while diving out of burning buildings with puppies and someone is going to hate you for it.

Gtfo.

>forgot image

Honestly long hair isn't much of a problem ever unless you're going for a job that expects a very clean image and even then as long as you look neat and tidy they won't give a shit, and if it's a safety problem you should know already.

Ausfag here - no-one gives me weird looks about my long hair. It was more of an issue at 19 - bunch of girls were like, "I'd date user if he didn't have long hair," but in my 30s don't have any issues.

But is that really a trans woman? I thought the whole point was to look more like a woman? That's just a fucked up drag queen

And most employers will mention it during your interview if it's an issue. I've had places that bring up their dress/grooming code, then you just decide from there if the job is worth it or not.

Bump

because men with long hair look like faggots

Bump

But most faggots have short normie hair.

lice.

Kill yourself fucking fag, people dont give a fuck about men with long hair, stop creating problems that doesnt exist just to feel special you snowflake piece do shit

Some schools and most jobs do.

Bump