Holy Shit,there's proof that Guccifer actually did hack the Clinton email server

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/4idela/proof_that_guccifer_hacked_clinton_post_is_taken/

autoadmit.com/go.php?url=https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/4ia4gi/here_is_some_strong_evidence_that_guccifer_did_in/d2wnfcl

He leaked Bill Clinton's unreleased doodles a couple of years back, which were located on the server:

gawker.com/new-hacked-presidential-art-may-be-bill-clintons-white-1476802573

thread is being slid

Bump
Hillary is gon fry for this

until he dumps its entirety it's not much to talk about.

>doodles
wow it's fucking nothing

The doodles are still better than W's paintings.

reddit admin honeypotting Sup Forums IPs

The point isn't what he found, its that she denied the server was compromised and that it was.
She lied under oath. It's also a blow in the face because it means other things could have been leaked.

Bumping with some of bills doodles.
1/4

So these doodles were stored on Hillary's server and were never seen by anyone in the public until Guccifer released them along with some other hacked documents?

Am I getting this right?

Not really possible, Sup Forums derefers traffic before passing it on

3/4

>implying Hillary was looking at her own emails and not selling them

4/4

>Bill secretly wanted to build a wall

Bump.

lmao
i bet he saw that flag so much he couldnt help but doodle about it

Notice the boner on Dole?

What is up with these stupid ass hackers not just throwing everything out there for the public to read.

Fucking autists.

Can anyone give me tl;dr? I know shillary's a piece of shit, but how does this prove she's worse?

impressive

Controlled opposition, just like Snowden.

She's fucked

Spread this and we win. Fucking checkmate.

tl;dr
It means she lied about the server being compromised. It means anyone could have top secret government secrets since she was secretary.

Shes fucked.

What the fuck is up with Bill's doodles? Is he fucking autistic

This is next level shit

Yeah! It's like they don't want to get caught right away!

Are we actually looking at Bernie v Trump?

>that nose

So what will bring down Hillary?

>Emails
>Husband's rapes
>Clinton Foundation
>Benghazi
>KKK connections

wew

Just do it anonymously. If they can hack an important server they can do that.

Have a bump

>When will the UN sanctions against FRY be lifted
>that UN frycook
top kek, Bill

Also

>wanting Hillary to get fucked before Bernie drops out

Trump v Bernie will have Bernie win. That isn't a good thing

If anyone knows more feel free to correct me.

The doodles where drawn by Bill Clinton and were not seen by anyone in the public, instead they were stored on her server and forgotten about until Guccifer came along and hacked into the servers and pulled a bunch of documents (including doodles) from the server.

Fast forward to now and this shows that Hillary was mishandling secret government information by storing some of that on her unsecure server. If Guccifer could get in the server then so could enemies and rivals of the US, such as China, Russia Iran and so forth.

>there's proof that Guccifer actually did hack the Clinton email server

no doodles of boobs and ass

i just can't accept they are slick willie's

You might be autistic if you think drawing a couple of sketches makes you autistic

This
Clinton is much less likeable than bernie. Lots of bernie supporters would just stay home and bitch about hillary.

Low voter turnout is key to our success.

bump

waitign for a bj drawing

bump

this is funny as shit if it's real

may dad does doodles all the time when he's on the phone too

maybe it's a boomer thing.

yet no one in the Repub party will attack her for supporting terrorists, because they support her policies

>he crosses out the word "secret"

poor bill. everyone knows he got cucked out of knowing about the ayys.

So personal server with sensitive info hacked?

lol

nice

BUMP

what is this?

a picture of some very poorly made dummies

Just a helper; if you want more replies you need to include a tl'dr version. The blank lines also put people off reading it.

>but cunt wife wouldn't let him

thanks ameribro
spooky

>gawker
Still hanging around then? I would have thought they'd be dead

I think it is from x files season 2 I believe.

Bump for justice.

Wondering if shell fake her death to let this blow over and let sanders take the helm.

The appeal is still ongoing so they havn't had to pay up yet.

The dems will never let sanders take the helm. They'd rather biden take have than bernie.

I would love it.
Angry bernouts pissed they gave the nom to obama's creepy lackey. Shillary supporters screaming patriarchy as a white man take the nom and she goes to jail.
Greatest election ever.

So bets on when he commits suicide in his cell?

how do we spread this

>tfw all you actually wanted to do in life was draw cartoons, but your megalomaniacal wife forced you to pursue politics

>Linking directly to fucking reddit
Kill yourself.

can she get jailed or is all a fucking meme?

bump

Her getting jailed is unlikely because it requires a higher state of intent. But, by everything already known, she should have been disciplined professionally and fired.

It's POSSIBLE that she faces charges, but unlikely unless she exposed national security knowingly and willingly.

>exposed national security knowingly
She had been told before not to host emails on any non-government servers.

That makes no fucking sense.

Since when does "willfully" fucking matter with federal law?

It doesn't

>"possible"
>"may be"
>proof
yeah right

from YOUR OWN LINKS

>Guccifer already unleashed presidential artistry on the world when he hacked George W. Bush earlier this year. This time,IT APPEARS HE HACCKED INTO THE CLINTON LIBRARY'S files, retrieving the scans from a folder called "wjcdrawings".
another conservitard circle-jerk

They can still get her under gross negligence regardless. Going after her saying she had intent is a great way to lose the case, but gross negligence is easier. That's what they'll charge her with if they do charge her.

The problem with that is that the opposition will attack you based on the fact that the source cant be verified... You can only break into the mainstream domain with the assistance of the media, without one of them backing you, you can get drowned out as bser etc etc...

RAREST FLAG

A

R

E

ayy lmao

Im on mobile what flag is that?

>Since when does "willfully" fucking matter with federal law?

All the time dingus. Like, you know, in murder laws.

Tokelao

Tokelau*

That is some RARE shit son

>Tokelao
Population: 1,411 (Oct 2011)

she doesn't know it yet, i am voting for trump.jpg

Got this the otherday

Yup.

My only gripe is the fractioning of the rhinos and the new trumpicans.

Hopefully the rhinos just fade away and play hindsight with liberal ideals at heart til they all die or are voted out.

Truly, greatest election ever.

Is that Bush Sr,?

>Hillary gets rekt
>album of the year drops
>find out Canada will burn for a long long time
Thank you

I hate defending Hillary but Honduras is unfair.

Zelaya was a communist cocksucker and he was replaced with a right-wing government, which is somewhat of a surprise that Obama didn't push for his return. Even GWB helped Chavez regain control of Venezuela after their coup attempt in his first term.

It was the one positive foreign policy decision that was made by the Obama Administration, minus supporting the coup of the Egyptian Brotherhood after they stupidly supported the first coup.

Bumparoonie

Personally I'm hoping for a mass suicide a-la Jim Jones

I knew all along Bernie would become president.

What a time to be alive.