I wonder if Trump uses Sup Forums

I wonder if Trump uses Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/lets-make-america-great-again
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Than he'll 360.

and once he's done spinning around like a ballet dancer he'll type "gas the kikes, race war now"?

Not unlikely, actually. Lots of public figures, reporters and similar probably use it.

Do you think Obama was briefed on Sup Forums?

Yes I do

Trump has already quoted pepe subtly before one of his rallies. It was this one to be precise.

So yeah I could see Trump lurking around here butt blasting libs.
>Probably has his own flag too

Mr. Trump why a wall? Why not a moat?

He must be aware of it at the very least.

There's no way he doesn't know about the anime faggots on his twitter and all the memes. When he said "I love my internet people" he's probably referring to Sup Forums.

Excellent question.

Plus rspnd

Mr. Trump you're poised, dignified and really too Ivankas advice on acting more presidential.

What's your plan going forward knowing you'll be the republican nominee?

The Rio Grande hasn't stopped anything

I'm only responding because of those dubs

Expose Hillary, keep traveling, and let the rest work for me.

>mfw donald trump meme'd a chinese cartoon board into supporting him
>mfw this wins him presidency

Who will be your VP? Also post time stamp next to your face.

You think I'd expose myself like that? Look what happened when David Duke endorsed me, let alone showing the world I browse Sup Forums. As for VP choices, I've got a lot of options, and they're all good.

Will you be bringing up her multiple failures in the state department come debate day?
A picture of him with a shoe on his head would be much more appropriate. When m00t did it he didn't even need a time stamp because of how rare an event it is.

>trips from the god emperor
What is your favorite meme?
Also how do you feel about the political diversity of our board?
Also why come here?
>Besides obvious Trump generals
Do you ever take our advice?

Of course I will, if I even need to bring up THAT much to kill her support. She's got so much dirt on her, I'm amazed that she thinks she can pull this off. It's unbelievable.

Mr. Trump, the Rio Grande used to flow too heavily to allow humans to swim across. I propose removing the dams and restoring the river to its normal raging formidable status. We could introduce a new breed of salmon and farm & sell it as well.

He was probably made aware of it's existence at one point but I doubt the president of the United States needs to know too much about Sup Forums. All his cronies are the ones that deal with the CP and threats and degeneracy.

Cool.

Good point about the Grande.

We use it so he doesn't have to

Kek does not bless it. Never mind.

>Do you think Obama was briefed on Sup Forums?
$5 says he's the one using a canadian proxy and always posting graphs

>What is your favorite meme?
Probably pepe because half of them nowadays are about me
>How do you feel about the political diversity of our board?
It's interesting to see perspectives from all over the world
>Why come here?
I found this a couple of months ago and come here for the political humor
>Do you ever take our advice?
It looks more like Sup Forums takes its advice from me

Mr. Trump, how will you finally convince the Indian people to POO IN LOO?

Fuck that we need the water, What we will do is make a moat around the whole wall and fill it with gators

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/lets-make-america-great-again

Second.

why do you like meatloaf so much? shit is gross dude

They're a lost cause.

There's an image floating around from last year that has a timestamp and a Trump credit card on a table, with the first name hidden with a pen. There's no way he's not aware.

Good answers.
Mr. Trump many voters today are concerned with the legalities of marijuana what with the overwhelming evidence that under current legislation marijuana is technically improperly classified.
What is your stance in the marijuana legalization debate?

Medical marijuana is a possibility, but it's not my first priority. We've got bigger fish to fry.

Like George Soros?

I guess we're playing "This user is Trump for the Thread?"

shhhhhh!

From my own personal opinion your answer would be very substantial to many voters.
Mr. Trump you've built a multibillion dollar empire with your own two hands. Many voters are concerned you're not going to make good on the promise to reform our economic structure because it would impact you financially.
How do you respond to this?

Why would it impact me financially? Also, stop with the naked cartoon girls.

It is a well known fact that as a businessman to be as successful as you are that you would need to use many of the loopholes in the tax system and corporate inversions in order to hold onto your money. I'm not saying this is a bad thing considering it's all good business as well as you've outsourced work but still all in good business.
Many are worried that your track record as a businessman is too shady for you to be an effective candidate for the presidency on the grounds of "being in it only for yourself".
>stop with the naked cartoon girls
Noted.

Hahahahahahahahahaaaa I keep seeing this shit and it gets funnier everytime.

Why do people STILL think that Sup Forums is some kind of normie haven? EVERY one is on Sup Forums and Sup Forums in general etc nowadays. They're just not explicitly public about it because the marketing advantages aren't dummy proof like redddit.
Yet.

With my plan, you won't need to find those loopholes to be successful.

ho boyo

The exact answer I was expecting Mr. Trump you never fail to disappoint.
Well this has been fun but I'm sure you're busy sir and I won't take anymore of your valuable time.

His staff most certainly does keep an eye on Sup Forums.

C'mon f.am. Timestamp

(In case if you don't know what that is, its where you take a selfie with the date written on a sheet of paper next to you unedited.)

who do you think that makes all the trump generals?

>the bernout girl can't afford a swimsuit
Well memed

see

Do you use your own twitter or do you hire people to write twitter posts which end in words like "weak!" and "sad!".

I write my own tweets.

Here's the article on it. They don't mention Sup Forums by name bc it would look bad, but you can bet your ass they are also here...fuck, just look at some of the ppl in these threads who have no idea how it works here...

I doubt he uses internet for anything other than email and finance.

That is indeed a rare flag, shame its probably a proxy.

RARE FLAG
A
R
E

F
L
A
G

Proof. Timestamped selfie.

seeYou want to say you memed me into the white house when it's all over? Stop asking.

fake like his hair

I hope he saw my idea for weaponizing the moon.

Oh and the riot control expansion.

Real like your crime rates

Oh shit waddup!

I have never even heard of this place.

Are you really running to make America great again, or to make $Hillary seem like the lesser of two evils to frightened sheep voters?

I really want this to be true.

It's not. Now leave

What about birthright citizenship? Do you think it is time to reevaluate and repeal it?

if you're real. retweet another pepe frog

It's our only way of confirmation. If not this then at the next rally you could do something we thought of that's not to wild but notable enough for us to notice it.

Think of what I've said and what kind of risks I made with said statements and policies. Do you really think this is all an act? I could have stayed home and stayed rich for the rest of my life. I love my job and I love the people I work with, but right now, there are more important things going on in the world then my next real estate project.

Sorry about what Hillary did to your country btw

I don't think it should apply if your parents are illegals

Fuck off, shitskin. You leave.

MEIN UBERTRUMPENFUHRER How may I serve you? Kek wills my complete submission to your authority.

I don't care if you're real or not, that shit right there was funny as hell

If you're really Trump tweet christ-chan with an appropriate caption like "she's so wholesome" or "reminds me of evangelists they're so nice".

Then we'll know you're one of ours.

Gaddafi? No fuck him. He was an egotistical manic who tought he could take on the west all by himself.

He was a redpilled and knew the real enemy I'll give him that, but he wentered about destroying them in the worst way possible and fucked us over with him. He wanted to make libya communist so that we could never let go of him. He erected statues and billboards of hi self everywhere. And every once in a while he would start a new idea that will supposedly fix problems in libya.

He was okay at first, but then went mad, like LITTEARLY mad and I mean it for real

He does.

Wrong pic.

You do know he meant Sup Forums right?

No sane person would use this board

My fucking sides. Savage.

Are you enjoying your borderline anarchy?

Look at what's happening to Europe. Thanks to the Arab spring, all the strong men from the muslim world are pouring into Europe.

You're proof of this

>If I pulled it off would she die?
> she's a big girl
The bane references

The European nations that helped us didn't give a fuck about Gaddafi before the Gold Dinar plan. We suffered under him you know, but of course you don't, it's either the lies on the media about how he was a rapist and genocide Libyans, or the lies here about how he was the most patrician ruler that ever lived and created houses made of Ivory for everyone.

Both are right. Both are wrong

He didn't rape kids or genocide Libyans. But he did Steal money from the nation and focus on creating a legacy of himself on the world. He pit himself before the nation. He was extremely egotistical and was very fon with being diffrent when meeting with other nations leaders. When other North African leads would meet with other nations presidents they would wear a classic suit and tie or somtimes traditional outfits. Gaddafi wore his own shit, not even a Libyan traditional outfit and on top of that he banned it from being worm in the nation. It was "leader worthy outfits". In terms of economy his sons and family members lived like fucking emperors they had cars and houses all around the world and they used the country's oil money.

The country was doing fine and our economy was great but a large chunk of it was used by him to fund his "projects" as well as spending it in lavish gifts to other African nations so that they can continue calling him the "King if Kings of Africa".

If the country was doing fine without full oil money imagine if it was using all of it.

We would be an almost superpower by now. GDP would be so high you can't see that shit anymore. Gaddafi built houses yes. Gaddafi built infrastructure yes but we would be so much further had he focused on libya more and other nations less.

My emperor, once you get into the White House will you give us a hand to elect Bolsonaro aka The Myth?

Trump was literally radicalized by pol just like Dylan Roof.

Mr. President thank you for everything you're doing. As Alex Jones said, you are more than aware the types of people you're going against and what happened to JFK and Reagan for challenging the globalist luciferian cabal - aka New World Order / Illuminati. Balls of titanium. Thank you.

I'm in the trades and want to help build the wall when it's time. What companies should I send resumes to?

Do you plan to go back to the gold standard to compete with the soon to be gold-backed Yuan? Or do something like JFK simply allowing the Treasury to print its own money again?

Are you aware of Neil Keenan and the Collateral Accounts? Opinion of them?

Will you declassify UFO related stuff?

... can I have a job?

Mr Trump, you are the dad I never had.

Signed,
All of Sup Forums.

But we're not black, we've had dad's

Speak for yourself. ;_;

RARE

When do you intend to ascend the throne?

But how has your life improved without him?

I'll be looking into a lot of things when I get in. Can't say much else until I actually find out. The Job growth here will give you plenty of opportunities. Build up that resume in the meantime.

January 20th

You, sir, are the reason I decided to get my life back on track.

Please win, Mr Trump. A lot of young men are counting on you.