Why didn't you stand with Rand, Sup Forums?

Why didn't you stand with Rand, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/H1KTYqiQWoU
businessinsider.com/paid-actors-at-donald-trump-announcement-2015-6
youtube.com/watch?v=0V1LcpsNDfg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm with Gary Johnson, he has a better chance at winning.

Because Rand stands with trump!

He dropped out before my primary, so it really wasn't an option.

No message. Low energy.

I'd be standing with him right now, but, as says, he dropped out and supports Trump

I'm not a Detroit Republican :^)

Because I realized America can't Handle the Randle.

>not feeling the johnson

because he claims to be liberatrian but is against abortion, against homosexuality, against secularism. so basically he's just a libertarian mixed with far right bible thumper which doesn't make any sense at all.

i do agree with him on economic policies though

Rand fucked Rand.

His father and followers remain clean and I still argue he's not even related.

youtu.be/H1KTYqiQWoU

Libertardians should get theraphy

I stood until Trump came down the escalator.

...hey, left wing faggot, stop attempting to subvert the libertarians.

Ever heard of big L and little l? right or left? anarcho vs statist vs corp?

lurk more or go back to the dems, you dumb athiest.

yes, give us all xanax and drop us in to the whitest british area to remind the woman there how we killed their men and left it darker then africa.

>until Trump came down the escalator.

*with his paid actors cheering him on

businessinsider.com/paid-actors-at-donald-trump-announcement-2015-6

We did stand with Rand, until he got verbally BTFO by Trump. It's a shame, Rand chose to enter the Presidential field at possibly the worst time, nobody can stand a chance against the bantz of Trump.

youtube.com/watch?v=0V1LcpsNDfg

Randlet

i never new liberatrianism was about forcing your beliefs on others and making sure they follow them, i was under the assumption it was all about freedom for all and a free market as long as nobody harms eachother

oh wait, it is. your facist liberatianism isnt libertarianism retard.

its funny how im new though, ive been here since /new/. guaranteed longer then you. just because im atheist and not a dumbass bible thumper from the south doesnt mean im liberal nor leftist.

back to the drawing board

You fucking idiot you responded to yourself

LOL

oh wow, i guess that totally destroys my arguement then.
you got me.

dumbass

>"I've been here since /new/"
>Fucks up the reply

Top kek m8

Also in terms of your argument, Rand is libertarian because he's a constitutional libertarian like his father

>Against Homosexuality
His stances regarding gay marriage are authoritarian, oh wait except he's advocating for gov to get out of marriage all together

>Against secularism
How?

>Against abortion
If you view it as murder then the government is a legitmate tool to handle it, even at a federal level

>Fascist
How do you get that from him?

Johnson is an open borders weed merchant that would be happy watching White civilization burn as long as shekels are being made.

1. I was in the middle of a game which explains the numerous spelling mistakes and the reply, regardless, if you aren't being a dense asshole you should be able to determine what i was responding to. anyways who gives a shit

rand advoates himself as a libertarian but still has his value system based on the values that the GOP is so focused on. if you are a true libertarian you should advocate the maximum amount of freedom for anything, regardless how you feel about it, because you generally believe more freedom = better place to live and that people can decide for things on their own. in my eyes its kind of hard for a true libertarian to have the far right christian values without looking like a hypocrite. a true libertarian should be fiscally conservative and socially liberal. what i'm saying is it just doesn't make sense.

4. i don't get fascist from him but rather the people in general who claim to be libertarian but once they find something they disagree with they don't think it should be allowed.
>yeah we should have a lot of freedom for everyone... but not on this issue
a true libertarian would fight for issues they don't even believe in but just on the core principle that it's they're freedom to do what they want. akin to the ACLU fighting for the nazi groups for free speech.

The thing with maximazation of liberty is that there has to be something ideological or instiutional to limit certain liberties that way it doesn't infringe on other's rights or (at least if you're a minarchist) lead to the complete disintegration of society.

For example, murder isn't legal and certainly frowned upon by most libertarians due to the non-agression principle. But this type of limitation, can follow the same justification over things that aren't as extreme or obviously bad as murder. Like for example abortion which is a grey area for libertarians because whether or not its life is up for debate. But that doesn't mean arguments for it being such can't be compatible with libertarianism.

What I'm trying to get at is, there are grey areas in policy and thought and that leaves upon for positions that can be at least workable in a libertarian framework. And thats where Rand lies in my eyes.

I agree with johnson, american truck goes through one way border while beaner truck hits the wall.

I did I stood with him to the very end, donated 3X to his campaign