What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SR7wy8IyJEs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no one knows, it's just babble, just Trump being Trump.

doesn't matter, it's not even funny anymore.

"Despite the negative press coverage"

Could be some code only certain people know. Maybe an acronym.

that's pretty clear, yeah.. but for some reason he fucked up the last word and never finished the sentence but still proceeded to post the tweet.

hah bah dah

Probably just some typo he did. I doubt it's anything more. Just really dumb how people attack/defend this shit.

youtu.be/SR7wy8IyJEs

He mistyped a word, tried to backspace to delete it and correct it, and accidentally hit enter.

Sup Forums actually believes this.

no one "attacks" it, they just laugh like they would at any "damn you autocorrect" post on facefart, and then a tad more because lol the president, there's hardly any malice in that. Trump himself joked about it.

the only true autism is from the ones "defending" him, because of a fucking phone fail.

fpbp

4D chess.

What is the media talking about now? Nothing important.

lmfao people who make spelling errors or typos should really just kill themselves.

>when Melania's sucking you off but you keep tweeting

I agree bro, fuck thoes poeple

It means Jewish conspiracy.

Capitalize your sentences, please.

Yessss my young Padawan

MENTAL 700 KILOGRAMME SWIMMING POOL

you mispelled Ivanka.

what else would the talk about? they have to compete for ratings just like any other show on tv. nobody cares about important shit because it takes too much background knowledge and critical thinking to understand.

Fuck. Her.

go back to twitter.

wut

The fact that other countries won't share intel with you, and the fact that your allies are distancing themselves from you -- should terrify you.

He's up at 3am on twitter. What has he accomplished? GOP House, GOP Senate... What the fuck is this shit

>"islam is one of the world's best religions!"
>"China is not a currency manipulator!"

kek is from world of warcraft and people who say it are faggots

it was a message to his handlers

Maddow's always on the ball with this trump-russia stuff. she's like a blood hound

What he means is, he passed out while tweeting at 3am and nobody on staff noticed for 5 hours.

for you idiots thinking he mistyped or misspelled, hes actually asking who can figure out what it means on his twitter.

I have seen some people like "DOSNR FRUMFL IS DRUGS" and the_donald go like what a troll! LOL what a genius. God why is everyone an idiot

I like to think he was about to type something retarded and someone ran across to grab his hand in order to stop him, and this got posted.

C - considering
O - (((our)))
V - victory
F- fuck
E - everyone
F - fuck
E- everyting

C - consider
O - having
V - a
F- cold one
E - with
F - the
E- boys

I love the airbrush on the dude with the Bill Clinton "Rape" image. It's almost as if the image was never even doctored.

I think this is possible,
but I think the tweet would have been deleted right away, instead of 5 hours later.

The most likely explanation is that nobody in control was aware of the post, not even Trump.

sure, and they're right up there with the ones going "Shillary is a sulphuric demon brah spirit cooking babby fuck gaaarh huuuurr" dimwits.

one born every minute, in each camp.

>NATO and all of Asia relies on the US military for protection against Russia and China
>allies are distancing themselves

Idk but Covino and Rich were dissecting this on the air and it made them even more hatable. So thats a plus.

You are an idiot. Every news outlet has been covering this "story". Go look it up.

You will see in a few days. Related to the leaking.

Because Russia is feeding her the narrative.

Russia intentionally leaked false info about Kushner to distance him from Trump. Why? Kusher's a globalist and the idea he would go directly to Russia further alienate the US intelligence community.

Maybe Trump wants his his political opponents to spend their time joking around about retarded, petty shit rather than spending time on anything that would actually matter.

coverage? first thing that comes to mind. He just passed out on his keyboard or something

Yeah. Those people

>covering a story
>attack
not the same shit, brah.
BRÅNAARHND GRÆMPH TWOOOO SKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPZ

>Maybe Trump wants his his political opponents

>giving him that much credit, lol

b-but brah it's 568th dimensional double ironic meta-inception inter galactic sup-atomic chess.. brah

breh
bruh

bråh

bræh

Laughing at Trump, calling him stupid and treating him like a joke might be accurate, but it's also completely ineffectual. From the outside, it looks like not treating him seriously is actively harmful to motivating political change. Eight years of laughing at Bush Jr. didn't do anything. I don't expect the next eight years to be different unless America's liberals get their shit together.

this is more lib-cuck horseshit. are libs pretending not to know what covfefe means? or are they actually that naive and stupid????

>I don't expect the next eight years to be different unless America's liberals get their shit together.
sometimes I get the feeling they've actually given up, now. After this shit, there's no point in trying it seems, you know.

the next societal battles will be fought outside the democratic arena.

yes, yes they are.

.. p-please tell me, senpai.

libs are correct that trump is incompetent and laughable.

but they are total morons themselves. they will never get their shit together, mostly because they are a big-tent party with no ideological discipline, welcoming groups as disparate as tree huggers, fag lovers, towel heads, labor union commies, etc.

Makes you think what kind of a person Hillary is if these kinda people wouldn't vote for her

>welcoming groups as disparate as tree huggers, fag lovers, towel heads, labor union commies, etc
You missed the main one: Muslims and the black community. Both highly socially conservative fag haters, but loved by Democrats because they vote 90% blue and are high up on the social justice ladder.

Covefefe is a military term. It's code for cover fefe, or feces=shit. It was used to alert troops to an upcoming surprise inspection. Cover shit up, clean, etc.

Despite negative press, I still #DrainTheSwamp.

It means he trolled everyone good. Again. With almost no effort like always.

Serves them right.

NGL this has 100% crossed my mind when I hear any "leak" that has russia as a counter party

I don't think congress will allow trump to most pro-russia stuff anyways so they are just stirring the pot round and round to cause havoc and radicalize more and more people

a million people mocking you isn't trolling them

get your shit together

I think it's more plausible he started tweeting about it and was trying to write "coverage" when one of the white house staff slapped his phone out of his hands and was like "stop that shit"

bruuh

It means meet me by the urinal at 19:00 for tongue in fart locker.

It's code for the rest of the US that if the bias, lying media and liberals get him removed that civil war must start.

So it makes more sense to have sleeper cells follow the official trump twitter and look for typos as code for what to do then to send emails from burn accounts. Or even set up a fake twitter of some 19 year old girl and send code that way. But must be some russian code on the offical president trump twitter

"Despite the constant negative press (against Islam), Ramadan Kareem (often called covfefe in far eastern islamic communities)".

Thats all I got.

>purposly posts a typo
>internet and conspiracy theorists freak
>social media explodes tslking about the tweet
Sounds like a troll to me

Holy fuck

like when she got a hold of his tax records?

How do you know its called covfefe?

It means gay sex.

He stroked out.

My parents are Muslims, born in Indonesia, and when Ramadan rolls around, the way they say "Happy Ramadan" if "Covfefe". (Pronounced "Cov-fee-fee").

Right??Crazy world we live in

it's time to LOCK HIM UP

kek

>i dont like the canidate that one
>lets put him in jail

He clarified in this tweet.

ok

Go fuck yourself

It means "I confess "

TRUMP BTFO

her tweet makes no sense. glass and stones are not the same word.

shes just pushing him towards have a heart attack so we can anoint hilldawg 2018

14-dimensional chess, plebs.

Covfefe is where the gays go when they die. It's fabulous.

PRAISE KEK!

The tweet was stayed online for hours.

Sup Forums are actually idiots