I go to the Evergreen State College, ask away

I go to the Evergreen State College, ask away

the pic it from the Bret Weinstein protest

my sister went there, that has to be the most tree hugging, granola eating, hippy school there is, am I wrong?

Considering the clown show going on there right now, do you ever think about transferring?

i've considered it but its so cheap, I almost don't have a choice

you are correct

I sympathize. I only just read up on everything that was going on there over the weekend. Keep your head down, I guess, and ignore the lunatics (ie most of your fellow classmates, it seems).

damn, i'd want to walk through that place throat punching everyone

I'm really trying man

Stupid fucken black niggers with their "black power" bullshit. They would still be rubbing sticks together to start a fire if the white man was not around. The sooner those black cunts are removed from the earth the better we will be.

you and me both man

is there any black folks that need water in here?

Drown them in it

WOW GOOD MEME, YEAH NIGGA!

I can't believe that these people actually exist

Well believe it, the faster you do the easier it will be

What does it smell like also you got any nudes

naw fag

Have you realized yet that no employer on earth will hire you now outside of the fast food industry

yes

[zalgo] FUCK THE BLACKS [/zalgo]

>Stupid fucken black niggers with their "black power" bullshit

Dude, the Evergreen shit isn't black people. It's 100% white guilt-ridden, racist pieces of shit who think the only way black people will ever stand a chance in life is if their "superior" (see: privileged) white selves make it so.

It's a racist movement, through and through. It inherently places black people in the place of the "lesser" while the "superior" white students are able to wield their power to help the "inferior" blacks. It's American liberalism at its worst. These people are setting back true leftism at least 40 years with this horseshit. Patronizing bullshit.

Then why the fuck are you there?

Seems like people who could use an education belong there instead of your cynical shit taking up space.

More like you whitesplaining at its finest.

All you faggots do is prove their point. You want to control the narrative.

Thats because the blacks have an IQ of about 3 and white people cant be bothered teaching chimps.

[zalgo] wow [zalgo]

top zoz

its inexpensive, the grading system is nice, I like the campus.

that good enough you virtue signaling faggot?

Because you really don't belong there. You don't deserve the privilege.

post pics of hot chicks in your classes

the privilege?

check your privilege, son

Why the fuck would you want to go to a school where you don't even appreciate the environment you're in?

like I said:
"its inexpensive, the grading system is nice, I like the campus."

You could go to some stupid Baptist College for all three, faggot.
You know what I mean.

Other than the hippies, are there any fat feminists to pull pranks on?

atheist, I'm not putting up with that shit

oh yeah, land whales every where

You know what you must do, user. BECOME THE DARK RIG- KNIGHT. I meant knight

lol I don't want them to murder to me

Wow fuck you bro. You never know, he could be on full scholarship and thats the only reason hes there. I go to an arts school thats like this and I fucking hate everyone there and evefy second of it but I go because of a teacher I like. You neva kno

You can out run them or overpower them. And why are you assuming your gonna get caught?

like I said "its inexpensive, the grading system is nice, I like the campus."

I really don't think I need more of a reason

Would you like fries with that?

AH fuck its just about dead.