No rekt thread? Rekt thread

No rekt thread? Rekt thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VX-uEFkO2HI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

ISIS may be twisted, but they made videos i always wanted to see. I always wondered how it would look like if someone gets blasted in the face by a shotgun at point zero

This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

damn mate
whiny bitch much ?

Unlucky shit

wat?

That's it.
I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

Well said my man.

a lot of the way they show people die in movies looks fake now after seeing the real thing

samefag reposts to pasta, probably diff IP to avoid samefag call out.

Welcome to Sup Forums, how's your first day going so far?

Replying to copypasta

came

why tho?

Nerve gas

calm down man

Roasted

Jane, stop this crazy thing

>Welcome to Sup Forums, how's your first day going so far?

with your attitude I bet you don't have a banging hot girlfriend that blows you

OP here. Suck my dick, you worthless cunt.

I'd love to be close enough to smell that

Lol, he keeps hanging on that thing. Just let go man.

I kno right just let go its not like you are going to be fired jesus christ

what fucking moron filmed this?

Fucking niggers

More unlucky shit

Well said
Anyway message to 4jews from /bjews/ in this rekt tread.
How does it feel to let a jew win?
Your jew arab loving president.
you have been rekt and fucked over by trump

POO IN LOO

Thats electrocution. The reason he didnt let go is because he seized up on the energized metal.

Such a shame this couldn't happen simultaneously to every street shitter on the planet

to all you trump adoring buttlicking basement dwellers.
Sup Forums rekt tread.

hahha nice

Only why did the guy not keep filming

Dammmn. That escalated quickly

Fucked up situation lawl

youtube.com/watch?v=VX-uEFkO2HI

When your mother is retarded as fuck

michael bay wet dream

The light post teleported through time

Wrong. That's nerve gas (hint: see the white smoke? That's ricin gas.).

He did not let go because he was afraid ge would get fired. Sad. Because he paid with his life and now can't work anymore

Ye this guy is the unlickest one i have ever seen in my life

like wtf where is the emergency stop? did was flipping for almost a minute before someone came to their senses. Hes definitely dead or brain dead from the amount of head slams.

no you retard thats ammonia gas...it forms crystals which can hold you in place

The guy who "helped" him made the machine to go faster , and i guess noone knew where the fuck emergency stop was.

all over a girl

why do they just drive away

So why does he catch on fire? Why is no one else affected?? Why is the one guy trying to kick his buddy off, and can clearly be seend jolted????

Fuck you faggot. It looks just like a similar video of Russians(which hopefully a fine user can post) getting electrocuted and catching on fire

This makes me so glad to be in the military, yah we have accidents and shit happen, BUT A BIG FUCKING PART OF TRAINING IS SAFETY AND SAFETY COMMON SENSE. You don't get some idiot pressing the wrong bottom to make shit worse. Fucking signs every where saying "HEY FUCKING PRESS ME TO SAVE A LIFE AND NOT MAKE IT WORSE", company like that should be sued for not giving employees proper training on safety. This is something common and they should know where tf and how tf to use EMERGENCY STOP.

You soon me right round baby right round like a record baby round round

then I hope he died.

only retards join the military tho

"a long day of childhood calls for Americas best pasta sauce "

Retards who will do anything they can to save your life instead of making the machine go faster.

wait till you get fragged bich

aye... somebody keep an eye on this motherfucker

Stfu. Its a career Sup Forumsro. You learn some cool shit. Potentially get college for free. Lots of running and drinking as well, yay.

More rekt!

returd detected

Umm ....

>filename

Don't worry kiddies, this guy's skull was complete shattered and his brain turned into soup before the sound of the shot even reached his ears. From his point of view he was alive and then someone just flipped a switch and everything just went dark.

nerve gas

so you're saying it hurt us moar than it hurt him?

what about the part of him going to hell?

Whats up with the powerlines?

Electrocution

Obviously because of the nerve gas. You need to get away as fast as possible.

goddamn thats a bad way to go

He does not catch on fire, that's just the nerve gas interacting with Aurora Borealis.

The other guy is kicking his friend because he won't let go of the metal. He should of just let go of tge metal and run away with his friends from the nerve gas.

checking in. feel free to save and rename any of the webms i post...
stick around, i'm going to find more content to convert

I told Mom to delete that video.

lol at the 1 dude just hitting him with a stick