Any medfags know what's going on with my foot

any medfags know what's going on with my foot
basically I've had thick skin on the back of my heel, usually gets worst when I've been walking for a while, today I peeled some of this skin off and now I have a fucking hole in my heel, it doesn't burn or anything, I just feel like pulling all the skin off my foot

It's a wart retard

Where your leg hair you low T, non hole getting colby?

I can assure you it isnt a wart

My leg isnt even on the picture you fucking idiot, trust me i have leg hair

I'm no medfag, but it looks like you have a pretty thick layer of dead skin on your heel to begin with

More pics? Also can you try to pull a bit off and tell if it hurts or not?

Plantar's Wart

Jesus...I can't even upload a picture anymore. Fucking Japanese jew. Anyway I have one too and I don't know what it is. I just peel it off and once it grows back repeat. I froze it multiple times and it never goes away. It use to hurt like hell but hasn't for awhile.

Very feminine foot Kek

▲ ▲

pulled a bit more off, doesn't hurt, unless I start getting to the edges where the skins thinner

It's just a fuck load of dead skin, buy a foot scraper egg whatever the fuck it's called and use it after a shower or whatever the fuck the directions say. I sort of have something similar like a cut that doesn't bleed on my foot

>kek

Full qualified foot doctor with a PhD in foot science here. Sorry bro, but it looks like you are cancer.

Is that circular bit sort of spongy?

I had a similar problem. If you treat it with something containing "salicylic acid", it will clear up and go back to being normal skin.

Looks like your feet are just having a bad day. Don't scrape more off. Rest your foot every day in a bowl of COLD water and clean it regularly under the shower (and by that I mean not just soap but also making sure nothing dirty gets stuck there) should get better in a few days.

Whatever other retarded anons here say, don't fucking peel it off.

idk man seems like dry/dead skin.

try skin grinding it a lil bit and then apply vick vaporub at night, use socks while you sleep, it should help.

how old are you? about 20?.

anyway you walk alot lately? or had your feet wet while walking/using sandals? walk with your bare feet lately?

Alright dude i'll try that for a few days, already peeled loads off and doesn't seem to be doing me favours
Nah, i'm 17, and i havent walked with bare feet, i wear trainers all the time

Is this a meme? It's fucking blister, there was probably wet shit in your sock after whatever walk your faggot ass got done with.

Doctor here, looks like a new disease we've been seeing that's an AIDS/cancer hybrid. You're fucked

Underage b&
MODS

That looks like elefantitis... Its how it starts. Go to a doctor right away user

Wasn't a blister, just really thick skin i peeled off, no liquid or anything

congratulations you have a callus. It also looks like you picked at it. Let it grow over then remove it with pumice or leave it there

>who cares tbqh it wont hurt you

t. medical faggot

post soles for research

Just wondering, do you wear open shoes a lot?

I'm trying to understand why some people have orange soles.

This.

OP Here, thanks that makes sense, appreciate it

/thread

Pumice stone is what he's referring to, gf uses it on her feet

Probably a blister that formed under your layer of dead foot skin
Nothing to worry about