Sup Forums WHAT'S THE MOST PAINLESS WAY TO EUTHANIZE MY RAT AT HOME

Sup Forums WHAT'S THE MOST PAINLESS WAY TO EUTHANIZE MY RAT AT HOME

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1De8sW-f_Bs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sledgehammer

I'm gonna go with blender...

Most painless way is to have someone else do it while you go grab a beer.

187, 232: You guys are technically right but I'm not gonna do that shit.

715 yeah, but I don't wanna put that burden on someone else. i'm totally okay doing it, I just wanna hurt the lil dude.

Hammer to the head, or a .22 if you have one

Don't do that.

Butcher knife, and CHOP its head off

>These "Watch my GF" look like cp
Just saying

You take a pen or sharpie, something that easily rolls, have him on his belly, and start at the base of skull and make sure to push hard enough to hear crunching, and roll back towards his shoulders. This breaks all the vertebrae in his neck. This is how i was taught to euthanize rodents that fucked them selves up in our no harm traps in ecology in college.

That's Why they are never nude

Look up "rodent cervical dislocation". Its how you do it for feeders when feeding fresh to reptiles.

Wait i meant to say I DON'T wanna hurt the lil dude

That's instantaneous?

Miniature exit bag

youtu.be/1De8sW-f_Bs

Helium tank pumped into an air tight box. The rat will just pass out.

For the most part. If you do it right, they shouldnt really even have time to feel it. The brain stays active for a few seconds and its over. My prof had apparently done it hundreds of times and i was pretty suprised at how quick and smooth she was with it. Seemed very clean and painless.

why do you have to kill your rat

I saw it on a vole that fucked up its leg pretty bad, and i never even saw it tense up or twitch durring the the procedure. But it was pretty exhausted already, being stuck in a trap for a few days with a broken leg. Felt bad for him, but natures rough

dont u fucking dare, take him to the vet bitch nigger. Stop being a jew

Nope, if its air tight, it will pressurize and explode the box. You need a bleader valve near the bottom of the box to allow all the other air to escape as the helium fills it up, from the top down.

He's had a very big stroke and hasn't shown improvement in hours. Paralyzed, breathing weird, convulsing. The animal hospital won't be open for another 12 hours. Even if I could help him, I'm pretty sure he'd be paralyzed.
I'm just making a call as a pet owner, even if I'm trying to keep it pretty last resort.

That's something to consider, thanks dude

Put rat in small box then either quick squish with big brick or a well aimed stamp on box rat wont see it coming + instant death stamp twice just to be sure

Sorry to hear it op

you are welcome sir. I wish you luck

:(

sock

Car exhaust + paper bag

9mm

if you arent willing to take care of an animal responsibly then u didnt deserve him in the first place

Really? None of you niggers suggested a snake yet? I am disappoint.