>can't look anyone in the face during convos
>come from broken home
>dad left when I was 12
>mom's a drunk
>cry myself to sleep most nights
>suffer from depression
>afraid to take drugs or drink
>bit of a prude I guess

I just hate being alone..why is life so shit?

I just wish I had friends to talk too. I would give out skype but I stopped using it because whenever I do, ppl pretend to be nice to me then flash cock

I'm not much of a gamer but if anyone wants to add me on steam that would be cool

steamcommunity.com/id/sleeepysleeeper/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LO1mTELoj6o
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198379952485
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

rip

This stale pasta again.

At least photoshop that timestamp OP.

El Monstoro is not pleased.

Drink alcohol OP it kept me alive the last 13 months

go to a psychologist, take meds, like everyone else really

I am 24 female and in your same spot.
very depressed , always sleeping, and HUGE social anxiety . I would love to talk to you sometime but i do not have steam, I really wish I could get your skype and maybe you could chat with me just on text until you believe I am honest :)

Srry, camera on my phone is broken atm, this is why old picture. :(

You know the rules tits or gtfo

How? See

I have no motivation to do anything in life

feel better OP. twenty years or so youll look back on this and wish you could tell this you all the great things then you has acomplished

Steam is free FYI

I am last poster , maybe you can add me tdknoblach

Real though, CGP Grey posted a video that is perfect.

youtube.com/watch?v=LO1mTELoj6o

If you are looking for help, there are things out there.

If you are looking for attention, OP is a faggit.

You fat? How big are you?

steam link's not working though

If you really are femnons, go fuck yourselves with that depression and anxiety bullshit.

If you are a woman in the 1st world and you are not morbidly obese, you are playing life on easy mode.

It must be so hard having men do shit for you whenever you ask.
Being able to get into a relationship with ease. Having access to countless public assistance programs and grants.

You poor poor females.

maybe you would have a job if you knew how to show the date, i bet some arab would pay alot to take your virginity, you havent broken your hymen coz if you've shoved too many vegetables up there its useless so try camwhoring

I'm so, so, sorry in advance for what is about to happen. Trolls are going to come into the thread and they will be saying some very hurtful things about you. They will call you some very hurtful names. But none of those things are true. How could they possibly know? How could they possibly know how beautiful you really are? How sweet and compassionate you are? I'm so sorry about them, please do not let them hurt you.

>mfw thinking about you hurting

I just want to see you shine and flourish. You are so precious to me. I want to write poetry and sing songs about my love and adoration for you and all of your perfections. My name is Brian, by the way. I know that you're tired of all the assholes and jerks. I know how you feel baby doll. I know. I am different. I am the nicest guy you will ever meet, and if anything I'll be the one in the kitchen. I live in London. Please be in London.

Truth

it's a shame you continue this facade. if you put forth genuine effort with yourself as you do these threads and the scams you pull after, you'd probably be happier.

This beggar is a 16 year old indian boy that poops outside. Old pasta, old bait, always someone new falling. Fuck.

Yes, jimmy, it's bait
you won't get laid.

Hey bb girl, you look like a qt, how about you and I get married and get fucked together, money is not a problem since I inherited 37million dollars from my uncle who fucked me in the ass when I was little

Sounds like me.

>21
>male
>virgin
>single
>Might drop out in a few weeks
>Anxiety and depression

I recently started taking Zoloft again. I am taking a degree in something I won't enjoy in the future and will be just a job. (if i even get the degree). I don't know the answer either. I'm just going to get a job in car sales and earn a living for now. I'll worry about being alone tomorrow. I can't give a lot of advice but just focus on bettering your life one step at a time.

Your mom will die in the next 15 minutes unless you call everyone in here a fag

This might help with your depression

My ex use to do it to me when I was sad

hey dude its alright ill give you a kiss

>Be me depressed
>Have idea
>Start to believe in to new idea "I will overcome depression this time once and for all"
>Didn't give up
>Stayed focused
>Take me about 3-4 months and it is gone
>New mindset "not allowing depression to come"
>If it come back I know I can get it of of me

Stay positive dear user

I'm glad you are suffering in this way. Sometimes I develop the perception that only men feel the way you do, and nobody cares. I'm glad some women are in the same position. It means there is a little more justice in the universe than I thought.

Don't worry OP, I'll gladly relieve you from that virginity.

OP you got a kik?

stopped reading at female. the world hands u an easy life with today's society. u have no reason to be depressed. stfu.

Devil's trips! A true Sipidermoun.

>be 21
>male
>not a virgin, but in a relationship I'm too afraid to leave
>have been pretending to attend university for 2 years
>parents will surely figure it out soon
>no ambition
>shitty part time minimum wage job
>crippling anxiety, struggle to eat anything at the moment
>debts in excess of $19000 AUD
>friends despise me, spend time with me out of pity
>need to take ecstasy every week to keep some serotonin in my body
>tried to kill myself 2 weeks ago, but couldn't do it.

Your steam link doesn't work?

You are a Fat girl right?

Sounds to me like you need to be my girl. I make alot of money and will treat you like a queen. Lets do this

My girlfriend has alot of the trouble you seem to. You just gotta keep on keeping on and eventually you'll find a dude to mesh with. She did, and we've been a couple coming on 8 months. Moving in soon. There's someone for everyone, just don't ignore them then they show up.

This is fantastic bait. It's like every basement dwelling loser's ideal girlfriend, that mixture of vulnerability yet relative purity.

I hate the internet. I wish the internet ended in the late 90's at its peak. Fuck this gay Earth.

33 year old kissless verdgeo here

cool twist: I'm really attractive, funny and confident. Get 10/10 titties from omegle easily.

I'm chaste :3 Wish I could get blown by a non-diseased nice lady tho.

are you okay user

I WAS BORN IN THE WRONG DEFFECATION! EAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHH! ! !

I've met plenty of girls like her online. Not hard to believe (except the virgin part, they always lie about that shit). Hard for you because you're a turbo-sperg who truly can't talk to women.

MY NIGGA EL MONSTRO!!!!!!!!

I am basically the male version of this

Yep, they're either like this with tiny tits or overweight with ugly tits or ugly face.

>virgin

No, you won't. This is bait.

Just prescribed

We are kinda similar... I am afraid about being drink and druga too... Mom has depression and she repeats she wanna commit a suicide. Always screaming at dad so he is always drunk, he repeats that he suicide faster than she... And things like that....

Wow

Will all of you people stop using this stale pasta shit?

You faggots don't have it that hard, depression sucks I get it, I have bipolar, I hear shit, I have tried to kill myself (legitimately only once, most people don't legitimately try and live, so whatever). I guarantee you your depression isn't that bad...if you have health insurance and an undemanding job go to therapy....

I have so many issues, dead friends and relatives, dying relatives (talking nuclear family here) and I don't post shit like this.

Stop being fucking cunts, go to therapy, fuck off.

Nah man, I'm fucking sad. I'm 30 and the world is completely different than I thought it would be when I was growing up in the 90's and started using the net

Basement dweller loser detected. People like you didn't used to be on the internet.

This is bait, move along. They changed the steam ID but here's the profile if you're interested.
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198379952485

wow so much anger from this community of thirsty neckbirds lol

just ignore all of the haters OP, they are all insecure little boys that don't know how to talk to a woman.
Do me a favor and reject all of the adds that you are receiving now because honestly, it's most likely not going to end well, they will harass you and bully you but I won't let that happen.

Add me on skype (hitman90001)
you can use my shoulder to cry on or we can just talk about life heh.. :P

muah xoxoxoxo

If you can, go to a psychologist.
Break up with gf. You're not asocial having a loving partner your happy with WILL help immensely with depression.
Tell fam you dropped out and in crippling debt
cry over the phone about it, let it all out. Maybe your dad or mom can help you refinance. Only way to recover things with your family. Yes it's embarrassing, yes it's hard, but if your family isn't total shite they'll appreciate you being a man and being honest about your predicament.

Do dating after the breakup, get your dick wet, get your confidence back up. Maybe land a hot little lady that has everything your now ex doesn't.

Get another part time job or a full time job as it's much easier to get another job when you already have one then getting one after being unemployed some time. Keep dating, keep having fun, work more until you're eventually doing full time but you're satisfied in your relationship and don't have to lie to your family anymore so you can handle it. Make some new REAL friends, who says a fuck buddy can't be a gamer friend too? Plenty of female gamers nowadays. Otherwise there are apps and stuff to find people to just be friends with and hang out with in person jfgi.

Then I guess it's up to you user, you could try going to college again or set yourself up for a career that's got some good pay after some raises and promotions. If you're not willing to do this then yeah you really only have suicide or homelessness. If you're really considering the latter feeling what being really really hungry is like ought to dissuade you from that selfish thought. Since you are employed though it seems your heads on straight enough I think my advice isn't too difficult a task for you.

fucking retard downloads the same picture twice

i have a good job and ill take care of you if you clean, cook and let me do you anally sometimes. im in canada.

here

also do you play csgo?