Sup Forums What is the cure for feminism?

Sup Forums What is the cure for feminism?

Other urls found in this thread:

efukt.com/21636_Feminist_Dike_VS_The_Patriarchy.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

feminism IS the cure
/thread

Go swallow some cock femanon.

Damn OP. You made me wanna go fap.
Facial abuse is the only reason I wish my cock was bigger. =(

You already posted the cure in that image faggot

a good ole face fucking should set those cunts straight.

efukt.com/21636_Feminist_Dike_VS_The_Patriarchy.html

Turning them into baby factories.

anal

There is a saying in my country:
Don't let the stick off the back, and child off the front of the woman.

Tough it rhymes better in turkish.

Not femanon, but ok. When you jerks learn how much joy can come out of an eqaul relationship with a woman, you will also see why feminism is necessary.
You argue for the abuse of women just so you can feel a bit bigger - and that is why we need feminism: To oppose scum like you.
You think you're so edgy with your misogyny, but you're just lost little boys. Grow up, deal with your own issues and start respecting women.

i just spit beer on my laptop you fat busted stut.

tits or jump off a fucking bridge.

An hour of Analraping.

Fünke out.

kys

sauce?

Underrated post

Please respect the worlds first Analrapist

Thank you for those kind words user.

This shit is so pathetic

Kelly Balthazar.

How is this enjoyable? I would have pulled out my filed down screwdriver and started white knighting through man meat to save this queen.

nope

>save this queen.

Egalitarianism.

because you're a faggot

please the sauce

Looks like some dried crusty shit on them balls.

i can't find the full video

Zyklon b /thread

Judging by the way you type, that's because you're a dumb nigger.

Islam.

There isn't one, as long as entitled victim complex having morons exist they'll be around. Like all
ideologies there will be proponents even if most of the world hates it (Nazism for example, most people don't like it but there are still followers) Ideas are impossible to kill directly. Only dying when nobody remembers them which takes a long time of apathy and cannot be accomplished by force

Not every female wants feminism. I'd be happy to get in the kitchen and make a man a sandwich. Just be a good man and make me a paycheck.

>asking why people enjoy fetishes
I don't enjoy eating shit but I know some weirdos get off on that. Human sexuality is a very strange thing.

Or maybe english isn't my main. Go to sleep you monkey

Feminists will just say they're brainwashed. Funny how they're all for women's rights, unless you don't agree with their opinions

>english isn't my main
Then you don't belong here. Go hang out on whatever image board your third world country created. This one is for real humans, monkey.

this is b8

Time - when a women reaches middle age they realise the disparities between men/women are due to biological desires. They want children not a career in stem. Now it's too late

>Sup Forums was based off of a Japanese site
Maybe you should just shut the fuck up about shit you clearly know nothing about.

>Sup Forums was created by an English speaking American and is still served out of America
Maybe you should stop pretending you're capable of winning arguments when you're not even smart enough to speak English natively, subhuman.

Honestly I was only disturbed for a few seconds because I thought the wine on the floor was blood. But anymore like this?

Same cure for any bitch who doesn't know her place - rape her.

it's bakky

look it up, that whore was paid for her services.

1. I'm not even the guy you were arguing with before
2. the fact that it's a near carbon copy of a foreign site (at least at first it was) means that he didn't create the idea, he simply borrowed it wholesale and the unique ideas came way later. The foundation is a foreign invention

>I'm not even the guy you were arguing with before
I guess daddy wasn't around to teach you should keep your fag mouth shut when two men are having a discussion that doesn't involve you. Whiteknighting for another man is unacceptable, no wonder what single mommy taught you, queer.

Not to mention the whole idea that it being based off a foreign site somehow matters is a dumb non-sequitur.

thats rather nasty, why not get off to happier stuff?

Because women have rejected him his entire life and it makes him feel powerless.

t; it's the jews

>inspect element
>copy
>change a few lines
>new site invented

>invented

nah dude i'm not with this kind of shit at all

Quote the post where I said he invented it. Moron. You're literally too stupid to be here. Head on back to facebook.

Yee wi rispect whomin

you might be on to something kiddo, i would write a book if i had that much knowledge of a person i had never and will never meet that is posting on an instructional hungarian basket weaving website.

That's the hottest thing I've ever seen, and I'm gay.

WHITE SHARIA

Simply pointing the fact that having nationalistic pride/exclusion about something that wasn't invented by your nation is fucking retarded. The format wasn't invented in the US so trying to lay claim to it for the US is fucking stupid like people in Napa Valley claiming to have invented wine. Honestly I couldn't care less about the other guy, I was pointing out that your point was invalid

depends what you mean by feminism.
if you mean needy cunts screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-ing into the abyss, the cure is simply, imo, do not feed their attention.

if you mean simple stuff like equality , from the vote to no to domestic violence and similar vile shit, then basic logic /EQ empathy etc, says of course that's good.
no woman is a man's possesion unless some s'n'm kak, equally no man is a woman's possesion .
treat each other with respect.
and "feminists" of either, i mean any , hurrr, gender whinging on, give actual feminism a bad name.

>reaction image
Into the garbage you go. Just get used to the fact that if you're not a native English speaking American, then you don't belong here.
>using the words "invent" and "create" synonymously again because you can't fathom the difference
This is exactly why non-native speakers don't belong here.

>2017
>not a feminist
You gotta be joking my ass

You're right, of course, and you just triggered all the edgy faggots who should kys, any real man will agree.
Respect.
That's all.
All these spastics screeching all have mothers who they would hate if she was used as a wankrag.
Unless they (likely in some cases), fondle themselves touching dirty panties.

samefag harder, queer.

1. still not that guy
2. you were saying that because English wasn't his first language he should fuck off, meaning you think that Americans somehow have more of a right to be here, meaning you think that regardless of it's origins, which makes no sense when all the ideas originated from foreigners and were merely copied.

>efukt.com/21636_Feminist_Dike_VS_The_Patriarchy.html

GIVE IT MORE POWER SCOTTY!
I'M GIVING HER ALL SHE'S GOT CAPTAIN!!!

oh my fucking sides

I'm sure this isn't bait, moralfags come on Sup Forums and try to movie mountains with toothpicks all the time

Kill yourself hillbilly. I'm a fucking white guy from the south and I hate racists. You're ingnorant and worthless.

giving a damn about women, and having women able and willing to do the same jobs as men, at equal pay.

Get to that, no more feminism unless its a sex thing.

I have cum to this so many times

This is now a thread of women achieving their full potential

>semantically fucktarded person continues to pretend he's capable of arguing
Stupid subhuman.

>is either conflating nationalism with racism or doesn't realize the other person was the first to start calling people "monkey"
Stay out of things you aren't involved in, Zeke, you piece of southern trash. I guess daddy didn't stick around to teach you playing pile-on is gay.

> women achieving their full potential

I'm not racist. You're a monkey

>has no viable argument

>retreats into her offensive bubble

sweetheart you need to just go to bed.

Why don't you actually try refuting my point instead of lobbing childish Ad Hominem attacks? Or do you concede that you have no valid argument and can only resort to name calling to save face?

Says the kid who can't end sentences properly.

Sauce?

FULL. POTENTIAL.

this

fucked

>gay kid playing pile-on
Your argument is based on the faulty notion that the culture of Sup Forums is a copy of 2chan, instead of understanding the reality that they were merely technologically similar and discussed anime at one point. Neither are necessarily true anymore. Sup Forums has evolved to foster its own culture.

You didn't actually have an argument. You got hung up because you're too retarded to know the difference between "invent" and "create".

intelligence.

>he comes to Sup Forums for rational arguments because he thinks this is reddit or high school debate club

>all the ideas originated from foreigners and were merely copied
Found the factually inaccurate basis of your argument.

nice

>please reply to me i'm lonely

the post.

Amelia Wang

There is nothing wrong with feminism. It's female bigots hijacking feminism to get special treatment that are the problem.

The irony is palpable. You lost and just want to keep talking because you can't earn attention irl.

>hahaha
give them what they want, they WILL Destroy themselves.

you're welcome

The cure is to just let feminism happen fully. Everything else will fall into place.

Look at the root of the word. Special treatment is what it's inherently about. If it wasn't, it would be referred to as egalitarianism and would concern itself with holistic solutions to inequality rather than focusing bettering the situation of one gender.

>now he can't start them properly either
You're devolving before our very eyes!