Was the last sketch from World Peace last night kino?

Was the last sketch from World Peace last night kino?

was pretty shite to be honest, felt amateurish. their only good sketches is when they play into that.

I thought it was good, but I agree like the fresh tap sketch for example. That was classic mde

I felt every episode is getting better and better, which is strange because I read episode 1 was supposed to be the 5th episode. At this rate I would have been pretty dissapointed with it.

Totally disagree, the ramp thing was very unique and unsettling.

Yeah it was shot very well

No, Charles' tap water thing was vastly better.

Oh you got fresh tap?

yeah, unbelievable. don't expect contrarian Sup Forums to like it though.

sam with katie and how to make tap water were both really funny, charls with katie was alright, and nick with katie was hilarious

the last sketch was absolute kino

What was the song

I couldn't stop laughing at that guy dry heaving from the smell of the "tap"

insanely excited for the third outro sketch

"Oh I was gonna spice it up for ya"

What do you mean, last night was episode 3

Really bees by ovlov

>they call me doorway
>they call me pink dress

ep 1/5 didn't have the same format for the last sketch as 2 and 3 did though. i'm assuming the next one is sam doing a character like the ceo and teacher with another musical number

It's going to be really hard to top Nick from that teacher role. Also didn't the first episode also have a musical number and sad ending with the male hookers?

song titles are always in the credits

I was pretty disappointed and weary after the first episode. It wasn't that good in my opinion, but episode 2 was much better and I absolutely loved episode 3, I'm now obssesed with this show.

Made from scratch

this show is making me not want to make my own stuff. nothing can be as good as this.

I love how it shows him in the classroom again after the credits. He didn't actually kill himself he was just thinking about doing it to feel better. Kind of like people on Sup Forums

Home Movies can't replace this garbage soon enough

Yeah he was rocking out after he killed himself, thats how he imagined it would be, but he was to scared to actually do it.

What was the viewership for this ep?

It's not out

Fuck off

it's wannabe avant-garde social commentary comedy that hides behind ambiguity but I give him credit for making it this far.

link

>Katie laughing

Better than last week that's for sure.