Alright boys. Got something fun today. In short, I've made a fake Snapchat account pretending to be from Snapchat...

Alright boys. Got something fun today. In short, I've made a fake Snapchat account pretending to be from Snapchat. The aim is to gain access to people accounts and then blackmailing them to do whatever I wish wish in exchange for their account (that's if their password is associated with their email). That's where you lot come in, if you help me write a convincing "Help message", I will gladly share any wins I recieve with the lot of you. Here's what I have so far.

"Hi! This is an automatic message from the Snapchat Servers, in California! We have noticed some unusual activity on your account recently. Your account was signed in on Device 1.210.56.90 at 19:31PM, 29/5/2017. As this device in not affiliated with your current Snapchat account, we must take action into our own hands. Due to security measures, we may need to lock your account so that no other baddies can sign in.
To ensure you are the correct owner of this account, we ask that you reply to this message with:

The e-mail you originally made this account with.

The password you currently use, plus any other passwords you may have used in the past, separated by a ; after each password.

Your Date of Birth on this account.

Thank you for your co-operation, Happy Snapping!

If you have any further questions, reply with 'HELP' and a one of our lovely team members will be more than happy to help! "

Convincing enough?

reported

bump as fuck.

how come?

anyone willing to help... lmao

We're not all boys here.
And you might want to keep formal note with the message, don't use words like "baddies"
Also asking for all passwords is sketchy. Maybe ask in hronological order or first and last.
Gl

I used "baddies" to keep it light. I know Snapchat has this playful persona, so tried to use more 'dumbed down' terminology.

who cares if we're not all boys? stfu

my mistake. I should've listed every gender under the fucking sun

no it's my mistake, I should be molly-coddling the snowflakes

Trying too hard. Don't put the HELP thing. Maybe a phone number that people will be less inclined to answer. Say to type a reply and an assistant will answer you ASAP. Put a smiley face after "baddies" or do away with it. Don't go so heavy on asking for all the passwords, that's just suspicious. DOB is also weird.

if (genderUnderTheSun){
return(boys);
return(girls);
}else{
return(mentallyIll);
}

you want us to hijack accounts?

If, so. sounds fun.

this

I'm pretty sure you can't use capital letters in javascript

Please, change anything you wish. I'll give it a read

fundamentally, yes