Is she right?

Is she right?

When minorities stop using the shit whites made, we'll stop using the shit they made.

No.

Cultural appropriation is such a stupid concept, especially in a globalist world and 10 fold that in America which has no inherent culture.

>exactly its just hair so im right
>but its also more than hair so im right
one or the other

White Culture:
>art (including painting, sculpture, television, cinema, literature, etc.)
>architecture
>fashion
>all sorts of inventions from automobiles to computers
>philosophy and politics
Black Culture
>cornrows
>afros
>twerking

No, seriously, that's what black people complain about being "appropriated". Shit they should be embarrassed about in the first place.

>what are Native Americans

For once I actually agree with the SJW faggots.

Why on Earth would any self-respecting white person want that nigger hair, listen to nigger music, use nigger speech etc?

No. Ancient Greeks had Dreads and braids. She is showing her own ignorance of history and tunnel vision to arrive at an incorrect conclusion.

irrelevant to anything ever
native american contributions to humanity:
>muh feelings

>you are not allowed to wear your hair the way you want

It's not even worth trying to argue with these people. They are fucking retarded. The white cucks who enable shit like this are literally the cancer of the earth. How can you tell people not to wear there hair in a certain way? There is no sense it in.

That dumbfuck doesnt realize that cornrows arent a black hairstyle

Yeah, fuckin Samson had braided hair...............is Samson black now?

MUH HERITAGE
There's no "culture" in looking like your head is being squatted by a dozen nimble navigators. It looks dumb on niggers and it looks dumber on whites because they're supposed to know better.

>implying greeks were white

WE

It goes back futher than that. Up to 30,000 years with the Venus figurines found throughout Europe. Many ivory ones depict tightly braided hair in rows/patterns.

this is hideous. i'm kinda grateful to sjws for banning this abomination among non-niggers

Extinct.

According to the history channel, yes.

Of course they made Delilah a white woman...

>once upon a time: imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

now: its 2016 DAS RACIS!!!!!!!!!!

Alcoholics?

Where were all these niggers whining when all the white disco dudes had afros 40 years ago.

>America which has no inherent culture.
We've had a cultural literally the entire time. Our culture now is just literal degeneracy

Not actually native to America

oh jesus fucking christ, i was just pulling something out of my ass and then you have to violently rib me with reality, i had forgotten all about that...............FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

had no problems beating an uppity negro back then

We munnies now. Fucking lost it

The girl with the cornrows is 99% likely to be a coalburner anyway. Especially judging by her skin color.

I've noticed coalburners tend to avoid white features as much as they can. They talk loud and act manly/brash like black women, dye their hair, and also put some kind of product in it to make it look thinner and oily. And of course they tan excessively to get away from their white skin. Not every coalburner hits all of these beats, but I've noticed they all almost always hit most of them.

This is here sister btw. She's on some Disney show.

Dead

>Blanchard

I can't imagine a whiter name

>The girl with the cornrows is 99% likely to be a coalburner anyway.

It's Kylie Jenner. Related to the Kardashians. of course she is

omg we need multiculturalismss!!
omg fucknig racist white people stop appropriating culture we imported xD!!

If cultural appropriation is so bad, why can non-whites be allowed into modern day society?

I don't have anything against it because it's just stupid attention whore people that are going to suffer for it.

+ that happens almost exclusively in America so the rest of the world doesn't really care.

>White cunt on Nwigger whining about cultural appropriation

Isn't that like how 97% of tweets look like?

I'll just leave this here.

Cayden

I wish I wasn't so disgusted by nigger culture so that I could appropriate something and trigger these fat fucks.

I guess blacks straightening their hair is appropriation too?

I wouldn't know anything about a Kardashian, I used to jerk off to Kim's sextape before I was redpilled and also before I recognized that she was literally a professional whore doing whatever it took to stay relevant, but I can't be fucked to learn anything about that degenerate family. There must be something in their water to have their dad cut his dick off and all of them burn coal.

you're living in it faggot

fpbp

i never hear from these morons when blacks straighten their hair or isn't that cultural appropriation because we are born with?

The dumb ugly bitch needs to stop with her own cultural appropriation. She got dog ears on her profile. She's offending those dogs.

WUZ

>Black Culture
>music, jazz, blues, folk, even bluegrass
>harlem renaissance
>food
>kingdom of kush
>ghana empire
>mali empire
>ancient egyptian empire
>Ethiopian empire

>trying to stop cultural echange in the grounds of "cultural appropiation"
then how the fuck do you expect different cultures to lieve peacefully together if you want them segregated?

does this have a name?

john johnson

>I used to jerk off to Kim's sextape before I was redpilled
hating black people doesn't make you redpilled

well it's dancehall bullshit so it probably has "wine" in the name

>meme music
>turds as food
>meme civilizations that did nothing and then died

>Egyptian face on his shirt
kek

Lol this girl is 12? A fucking loli and already SJW

are these people smarter than us?
are they truly white supremacists at heart, trying to convince white people to not mingle with other cultures, thus preserving and strengthening our own?
people who go on about cultural appropriation are true white supremacists, we should embrace them, white people niggifying themselves is tragic

the 'dance' itself? you'll surprized, but it does. it's called daggering

She's right. Not for any "cultural appropriation" lib nonsense, but because who the fuck in their right mind would want to look like a nigger?

White people shouldn't dress or act like apes.

SJW's greatest enemy is itself

>music, jazz, blues, folk, even bluegrass
This TBQH

It's hard to stay entirely mad at a culture that gave the world John Coltrane and BB King

>women wrecker of nations

Except blacks didn't invent Jazz, it was the Irish, and the blacks culturally appropriated it.

>the shit whites made

Like what?

Gun powder?

Farming?

Weed?

actually arabs created music, so blacks stole it from arabs

>be Serbian
>be a racist
oh shit nigga what are you doing

Why would she try to like a Kardashian?

Blacks better get off the internet or stop driving cars. It's white culture and is cultural appropriation.

Twitter wasn't created by black women, looks like it's time for her to delete her account.

>we'll stop using the shit they made.
if you count cornrows as an invention than I guess black people have made things

also the person in OP isn't white

Canada. you had to much syrup. you fell over and lost your leaf.....

>folk, even bluegrass
literally euro culture

>jazz, blues
can't been done without western scales and our instruments

>harlem renaissance
dont know what this is but it looks like pure shit from wikipedia

>kingdom of kush
>ghana empire
>mali empire
>ancient egyptian empire
>Ethiopian empire
WE

>you'll surprized
guess what the dagger is...

If blacks invented food then why doesn't Africa have food?

Youre an embarrassment. Denying their history, is just as bad as claiming that the pharaos were black.

All would never have appeared without slavery.

Black girl says this while most likely wearing or owning a pair of jeans, using an iPhone while connected to the internet posting this on Twitter

>jeans
>phones
>internet
>twitter

White inventions being used by blacks

You could eliminate 99% of their daily interests, activities, necessities, etc. if we restricted them to just "black culture" and black originated things.

Petty fucking idiots.

So now "whites" are all the same?

Where do you draw the line? Do South Korean patents count? Does a multic-ethnic group at CERN count?

Does a jewish and chinese dominated silicon valley tech hub count?

Do Mexican made jeans count?

That's exactly his point, this whole cultural appropriation thing is retarded